Do they burn the bodies because....

So do do you they burn the bodies in the north groove because you come back as a zombie if you die, and if that is the case then does anyone know what causes that to happen ?

Comments

• They only really do that in the north because if they don't they will turn into wights.

• What causes the body to resurrect ?

darko22 posted: »

They only really do that in the north because if they don't they will turn into wights.

• Think of it like spirits.

They're just waiting for a [dead]body to possess.

What causes the body to resurrect ?

• I taught white walkers had to be near a corpse to resurrect it ?

Think of it like spirits. They're just waiting for a [dead]body to possess.

• edited December 2015

White Walkers perform a spell, which has the radius of the area north of The Wall.

Any dead body will automatically/eventually be possessed and turn into Wights.

AFAIK, They don't necessarily have to be near to bring corpses back to life.

(im not familiar with the GoT universe, btw, just guessing on what has occurred on the game )

I taught white walkers had to be near a corpse to resurrect it ?

• I think burning bodies is also a tradition among the Northeners. Don't quote me on that, I could be wrong.

• I think burning bodies is also a tradition among the Northeners. Don't quote me on that, I could be wrong.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think burning bodies is also a tradition among the Northeners. Don't quote me on that, I could be wrong.

• Fucking smartass XD

I was so confused when I first read that, I was like "What? Why is he quoting-- oh!"

Brodester08 posted: »

I think burning bodies is also a tradition among the Northeners. Don't quote me on that, I could be wrong.

• umad Agent?

Fucking smartass XD I was so confused when I first read that, I was like "What? Why is he quoting-- oh!"

• No. I'm amused. Did I come across as aggressive?

Brodester08 posted: »

umad Agent?

• Nah I was just jokin'

No. I'm amused. Did I come across as aggressive?

• Yeah and burning the bodies is a tradition.

• White Walkers have abbility to ressurect dead bodies as the mindless soldiers aka Whights.

• White Walkers have abbility to ressurect dead bodies as the mindless soldiers aka Whights.

What causes the body to resurrect ?

• That is not how it works. Look at my respons down.

White Walkers perform a spell, which has the radius of the area north of The Wall. Any dead body will automatically/eventually be possess

• nope it is not, they didnt burn bodies before wight tried to kill lord commander

darko22 posted: »

Yeah and burning the bodies is a tradition.

• edited December 2015

Is it too late now to say Sorry?

enter image description here

That is not how it works. Look at my respons down.

• It is a tradition in the North. Just like the Forresters burned Ethan and Gregor. It's not a tradition everywhere, in example Starks are buried in their tomb, and there is lot of graveyards in the Barrowlands. But it is actually a tradition in some parts of North

nope it is not, they didnt burn bodies before wight tried to kill lord commander

• Except outside of House Forrester and the Night's Watch we see literally zero other people that do it. Tombs seem to be the standard for Northerners.

It is a tradition in the North. Just like the Forresters burned Ethan and Gregor. It's not a tradition everywhere, in example Starks are bur

• Yeah but then you cant say it is tradition for north, it is just tradition for some northern houses.

It is a tradition in the North. Just like the Forresters burned Ethan and Gregor. It's not a tradition everywhere, in example Starks are bur

Sign in to comment in this discussion.