If you could recruit a white walker would you ?

edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

If you were given a choice between having 1 white walker as a soldier or an army of pit fighters. Which would you pick ?

enter image description here

or

enter image description here

Comments

• I wouldn't recruit a thousand White Walkers.

• The Whitewalker. Magic + Intimidation + Near invulnerability to anything but Valyrian Steel really makes them priceless.

• Can't wait for white walkers vs. Dragons

• Did you just indirectly admit to being a racist ?

AgentZ46 posted: »

I wouldn't recruit a thousand White Walkers.

• No. I'm a little confused as to how I came across as racist. I was just saying, I wouldn't recruit them because they're monsters.

Did you just indirectly admit to being a racist ?

• White walker all the way. Sure, pit fighters are strong but a White Walker is probably way stronger.

• Pit Fighters are sexy tho.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

White walker all the way. Sure, pit fighters are strong but a White Walker is probably way stronger.

• No wonder why Amaya 'has' all those pit fighters :3

Brodester08 posted: »

Pit Fighters are sexy tho.

• Dies

Wolfenus54 posted: »

No wonder why Amaya 'has' all those pit fighters

• edited December 2015

I cant determine wether you´re trolling or not. White Walkers are monsters intent to kill everyone who cross their way.

Did you just indirectly admit to being a racist ?

• Dragons will win. I guarantee it.

KingLucid posted: »

Can't wait for white walkers vs. Dragons

• They're both gonna kill each other. Those frozen spears they can kill the dragons easier. No one side has the upper hand imo

Dragons will win. I guarantee it.

• the frozen spears won't be able to even hurt a dragon unless they hit an eye. If they pierce any part of the dragons body, the dragon blood would melt the ice, since it is hot enough to melt steel and iron. The dragons would be able to melt those ice spears even without breathing fire on them.

KingLucid posted: »

They're both gonna kill each other. Those frozen spears they can kill the dragons easier. No one side has the upper hand imo

• edited December 2015

Because they are not monsters. They are sentient beings, who have social structure, language, military organization,wear clothing, relationships, and craft their own weapons (artistry and industrialization). They even convert human babies to White Walkers and look after their kids like humans do. They are just a little more savage and barbaric and less modern compared to the rest of the population south of the wall.

White Walkers are kind of like mongolians and Westero is kind of like rome.

Saying they are monsters seems a bit xenophobic to me.

AgentZ46 posted: »

No. I'm a little confused as to how I came across as racist. I was just saying, I wouldn't recruit them because they're monsters.

• I will hire Ludd Whitehill, because so far no one had been proven to be able to kill him

• Well that's not true.

cipher_omni posted: »

I will hire Ludd Whitehill, because so far no one had been proven to be able to kill him

• Their goal is to literally wipe out the living (at least that's how I understand it) they take human babies, and turn them into one of them. This is why I consider them monsters, regardless of their intelligence.

Because they are not monsters. They are sentient beings, who have social structure, language, military organization,wear clothing, relations

• No. Never. I don't even understand the White Walkers. To me recruiting a White Walker would be like recruiting a snow storm. They seem more like forces of nature than individuals.

• I killed him.

cipher_omni posted: »

I will hire Ludd Whitehill, because so far no one had been proven to be able to kill him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.