Was i the only one who..

Cried when Sasha (almost) took her last breadth... Damn that was 2nd most emotional scene by ttg... After wds1finale..followed by gots1finale

Comments

• I cried for Loader-Bot, not Sasha.

• I almost cried when Sasha was 'dying'. I'm glad she's alive ;-;

• The VAs did such an amazing job during the "death" scene. I almost balled my eyes out when Fiona said, "Please don't leave me Sasha, I can't do this without you." And Sasha responds with, "yes, yes you can." GOD. It was so tragic, but very loving. I adored Sasha and Fiona's relationship, I wish there was more of it. And Rhys' moments during that scene were sweet also. It was surprisingly caring and naive of him to try and resurrect her with his tears. (made my shipper heart happy tho.) I'm super glad she had that healing watch thingy, Bless that deus ex machina.

• I teared up when she jumped out the caravan, but then when I picked the "I love you" option that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore and cried.

I haven’t cried at video games since Lee died.

• I rolled my eyes, cause I could see the "death" a mile away. And then I was rolling my eyes even more when she came back to life. I really was under impressed with that part of the ending.

• TWD spoiler? Nice.

lottii-lu posted: »

I teared up when she jumped out the caravan, but then when I picked the "I love you" option that's when I couldn't hold it in anymore and cried. I haven’t cried at video games since Lee died.

• it was all predictable as hell

so nah

• if someone here hasn't played TWD then what the hell are they doing here

Eryka posted: »

TWD spoiler? Nice.

• You should actually ask that to some people that didn't play TWD yet on the Rhyiona thread ;^)

if someone here hasn't played TWD then what the hell are they doing here

• edited December 2015

how can you be on the telltale forum without playing TWD

you cAN't

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You should actually ask that to some people that didn't play TWD yet on the Rhyiona thread ;^)

• The walking Dead ended in 2012.

TWD spoiler? Nice.

• Yeah, I did as well. It came very close to matching how I was when Lee died in S1 of TWD, which made me even more grateful when she was brought back to life.

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Tfw those arrows point at my name .-.)

how can you be on the telltale forum without playing TWD you cAN't

• Same here

I cried for Loader-Bot, not Sasha.

• Well, I refused to believe that she died in the explosion, but then it showed her actually dying, and my heart started pounding and I was getting really nervous, but I still thought Telltale was going to pull something and have her live, which she did.

But, if she really did die, then I think I might have shred a tear or two.

• I didn't believe she was dying in the first place. I almost fell for it when she seemingly drew her last breath, but then the fucking clock ex-machina stepped into play.

Screw that scene.

• I knew she wasn't just gonna die that easily so no emotions from my side.

• edited December 2015

Im not gonna lie to you, i cried, i cried like a baby because:

1. She was a damn well written character to simply die like that
    2. "(?) Sasha will treasure your good-bye" Holy shit my heart died at that moment, since i have a sister and i felt like i was seeing my actual sister die in my hands
    3. Rhys crying was too much for me
    4. I was so angry Telltale was going to do the thing (kill the love interest in the end) even though i saw it coming since ep3 and this move us to point #5:
    5. It would have been a very dissappointing ending because that's not how borderlands games are and more like telltale games are
  • edited December 2015

pretty much in agreement with you, except I'm more the "don't get sad, get angry" type. Had my lips pursed and teeth clenched that whole scene first playthrough.

Im not gonna lie to you, i cried, i cried like a baby because: * She was a damn well written character to simply die like that * "(?)

• ^^ Why guys?

I cried for Loader-Bot, not Sasha.

• I didn't cry about it but I'm sure you aren't the only one.

• Because Loader-Bot is bootyful compared to Sasha.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

^^ Why guys?

• "Because"

you have goofed at your first word, my friend.

Opinions can't be stated as facts. If opinions were facts, then a lot of things you don't agree with would be facts. Whiiiich is why opinions are merely personal. We don't want World War fucking Z over whether The Walking Dead is better than Game of Thrones or not.

I gotta disagree that a robot is more physically attractive than a human being ._.

Because Loader-Bot is bootyful compared to Sasha.

• Because

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"Because" you have goofed at your first word, my friend. Opinions can't be stated as facts. If opinions were facts, then a lot of thin

• The only reason I didn't cry is because I knew she wouldn't actually die.

• Nope, I became a bit sad but nothing more since I found her "death" a logical expected conclusion and the scene dragged a bit too much (Rhys didn't help with his tears dialog)

The Loaderbot intro though, hit me hard in two places:

1. When Rhys lowered his head and grabbed his head

2. When I heard "And your friends are gone, And your friends won't come"

• Too predictable, didnt cry.

• I was close, but didn't. Damn Telltale trolls are so good at writing death scenes that they actually can turn them into jokes later.

• Nah. I was like August through out the entire scene. "I knew you would be alright!... I hoped you would be alright."

• Cry then laugh like a maniac, telltale got me for real in that part.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.