Ethan VS Clementine

A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Which character was better in your opinion.

The ridiculously mature little girl trying to survive in ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Clementine

Clementine

Clementine

Clementine

Clementine

OR

The child-lord of HOUSE FORRESTER

Ethan

Ethan

Ethan

Ethan

Ethan

Comments

• Personally, I loved playing as Ethan and when I first started playing the game I loved the idea of being a young lord. Those dreams were smashed soon after though. While I dreamed of playing as Ethan throughout the entire season before I knew of his demise, I never longed to play Clementine back in season 1 so my point would have to go with Ethan just because I actually looked forward to it.

• Good

Draagedeh posted: »

Personally, I loved playing as Ethan and when I first started playing the game I loved the idea of being a young lord. Those dreams were sma

• You can't really compare them.

But since I don't care about TWD anymore, Ethan.

• We can compare them...to some extent. Both character s are young, forced to grow up and make tough decisions.

Kateis posted: »

You can't really compare them. But since I don't care about TWD anymore, Ethan.

• I can't tell. Clementine knows how to fight, I just see Ethan as the best youngest lord ever but never saw him fight with a sword.

• Bit unfair to compare a character who only had one episode (two if you count his funeral) to a character who has had ten episodes.

• Ice cold

Good

• Why do you remind me of Big Smoke? :)

Ice cold

• edited December 2015

I would say it was more interesting to play Ethan than Clementine. While I love Clem, her gameplay either left her too cold-hearted or laughably over-competent for a child playable character. Ethan kind of illustrated what I wanted more of as Clementine: using leverage and strategy over physical presence while still facing odds too large for a child, and the other characters understand this and treat you different than adults (either kinder like Elissa or harsher like Royland) accordingly. The walking dead and it's characters treated Clem as just a smaller adult.

• Hey, you gotta keep it real, man.

AronDracula posted: »

Why do you remind me of Big Smoke?

• Considering one is dead and the other has survived hordes of the walkers and insane living. I'm pretty sure it is obvious Clem would win.

Though, some will choose Ethan simply because Clementine is a little girl...

• To be honest, I never liked Clementine. I guess that if Ethan haven't died so early, he would have been much more complex and captivating than her.

• Ok, dog

Hey, you gotta keep it real, man.

• I prefer Ethan. He actually felt human. I liked being an inexperienced lord and with him and GoT there was actually a sense of desperation. Plus, none of what he did felt out of place. Clementine didn't really feel like a human character, and her blatant plot-armour abuse was off-putting.

• Clem all the way.

• Honestly I didn't enjoy playing as either. However Ethan, being a child is inexperienced, immature and overall weak and actually possesses internal conflict which makes him more human than the walking talking, door kicking Clementron robot

• I'm sure I'd say Ethan if he sticked around as long as Clementine did.

• Clem had 2 season, Ethan had 1 ep, so do not compare them !

• edited December 2015

Clementine is the best child character of all time to me, though I guess it is kind of an unfair comparison given the short amount of time Ethan gets.

• edited December 2015

Just pointing out that some simply didn't like S2 because they was playing a little girl. The biggest criticism S2 got was that you was playing as a little little girl. Then you have people not wanting to play as clem in S3. Also, don't forget the fact that you have numerous people saying they would rather play as a guy.

Is it just pure preference or people simply not liking female leads? I will say it is a little bit of both.

• I liked Ethan.

I liked Clementine.

Dammit, this is a impossible question for me. But, I felt like Ethan was more realistic, but Clementine was fun to play as.

• It took one episode for me to like Ethan, when Clem failed to for a whole season by herself.

• WTF

What is this?

enter image description here

When did that happen?

• That happens if you try to help Luke instead of covering for him on the lake. Bonnie is nicer because of this and allows Clem a conversation by the stairs (after talking to Kenny in the truck). She'll offer you the choice to try smoking, which if Clem takes she'll inhale like the picture above, cough, then give the cigarette back.

Brodester08 posted: »

WTF What is this? When did that happen?

• Correct

Zeruis posted: »

It took one episode for me to like Ethan, when Clem failed to for a whole season by herself.

• I felt more engaged with Ethan in just one episode to him, compared to Clementine who had five episodes to hers.

• Soooo, you want Clem VS Ryon?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Bit unfair to compare a character who only had one episode (two if you count his funeral) to a character who has had ten episodes.

• I agree

LoseMyHome posted: »

I would say it was more interesting to play Ethan than Clementine. While I love Clem, her gameplay either left her too cold-hearted or laugh

• Yeah

To be honest, I never liked Clementine. I guess that if Ethan haven't died so early, he would have been much more complex and captivating than her.

• (?) Lee will remember that

Clemenem posted: »

Honestly I didn't enjoy playing as either. However Ethan, being a child is inexperienced, immature and overall weak and actually possesses internal conflict which makes him more human than the walking talking, door kicking Clementron robot

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited December 2015

Oh I will ...

Clem had 2 season, Ethan had 1 ep, so do not compare them !

• Okaaaay...

RhysAndLee posted: »

I liked Ethan. I liked Clementine. Dammit, this is a impossible question for me. But, I felt like Ethan was more realistic, but Clementine was fun to play as.

• Sassy Clem is Sassy

Brodester08 posted: »

WTF What is this? When did that happen?

• Cause he had more character in one episode than Clem in whole season 2.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I felt more engaged with Ethan in just one episode to him, compared to Clementine who had five episodes to hers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.