Uhhh....anyone think this might be a cheap marketting ploy

2»

Comments

• At first I didn't understand what you meant because ppl said the same about Minecraft for some reason.

But in a sense, yeah it probably is. I'm not saying it won't be a great game still, but it seems like they wanted to announce the release of this game until the batman/superman hype hit it big, although I should assume it was being produced for awhile (and if it hasn't been, it only proves your point).

• Maybe but they also did Minecraft and Game of Thrones which are huge right now. I'm personally fine with it.

• Im not saying telltale's batman is a cash grab like minecraft story mode was (freedom of speech) but i cant really hold a opinion yet because i have not seen it. But what sets it apart from somthing like minecraft story mode is when i saw that minecraft story mode was being announced i did not expect it to be good, which it is not in my opinion. My point is i dont think we should make opinions about telltales batman until we see it

• Interesting and would you happen to have a link handy for me to utilize and research as evidence of the already confirmed alterations to BL3 as a result of TFTB?

Telltale had to get the permission of Gearbox themselves for those things, and it was already confirmed that TFTB will affect BL3.

• enter link description here

It became clear that we could do things with them that would change the borderlands universe

happy??? jesus christ

Ladariel posted: »

Interesting and would you happen to have a link handy for me to utilize and research as evidence of the already confirmed alterations to BL3 as a result of TFTB?

• Cheap? It's not cheap to pay to advertise.

• Maybe, but this might be the first good Batman game since the conclusion of the Arkham quadrilogy.

• Well done.. how about that evidence.![enter image description here](http://www.insidefacebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/3_sparkle_600.png)

enter link description here It became clear that we could do things with them that would change the borderlands universe happy??? jesus christ

• I'll take a Daredevil game!

• enter image description here

ALIENANGIE posted: »

I'll take a Daredevil game!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please check the thread or last post dates before posting new comments as this thread is long dead.

ALIENANGIE posted: »

I'll take a Daredevil game!

This discussion has been closed.