Ships

Ok so I know people get annoyed with ships, but I couldn't help but find myself shipping people as follows:
Rodrik-Beska: even though I do like Rodrik with Elaena, the glances Rodrik and Beska share are very emotional
Asher-Amaya (FUCK GWYN)
Mira-Morgwyn (that is, until he turns out to be a total douchebag)

Comments

• Gared and Mira (when both of them were in Ironrath)

• I can't see it yet because there have been no scenes with them together yet

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

Gared and Mira (when both of them were in Ironrath)

• That is the reason. I like the idea of them together before they departed Ironrath

Yaya1314 posted: »

I can't see it yet because there have been no scenes with them together yet

• Lol, I do too....

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

Gared and Mira (when both of them were in Ironrath)

• I feel sorry for the Mirgryn shippers.

• edited December 2015

Andros and Lyman Lannister. (Lydros)

• Asher/Gwyn (I shipped Asher and Beskha for a while)
    • Gared/Elsera
    • I was a pretty big Mirgryn shipper until... that happened.
  • Asher and Forrester soldier #167

• edited December 2015

Yea I completely shipped Mirgryn. I genuinely was taken aback and surprised that he turned out to be the one after us. Before that, I was like "yes there's an option to pretend to be his lover!!" And even when he brushed us off him, I thought "ok he's just doing that to protect himself which is understandable" only to end up having him be little bitch. But then when he showed up in the cell, I thought he had a change of heart and was going to help Mira escape. Wrong again. Little bitch stayed little bitch. Definitely did not have Mira marry him

AgentZ46 posted: »

* Asher/Gwyn (I shipped Asher and Beskha for a while) * Gared/Elsera * I was a pretty big Mirgryn shipper until... that happened.

• Lol some of these responses are just gold

Draagedeh posted: »

Asher and Forrester soldier #167

• edited December 2015

WARNING; Big list incoming:

• Asher x Gwyn
    • Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167
    • Mira x Tom
    • Gared x Talia
    • Gared x Josera
    • Gared x Elsera
    • Rodrik x Arthur
    • Rodrik x Elaena
    • Mira x Margaery
    • Mira x Sera
    • Sera x Tarwick
    • Cotter x Potatoes
    • Gared x Bacon

Now that I think of it, my list is not that big xP

• It's bigger than most... XD

Wolfenus54 posted: »

WARNING; Big list incoming: * Asher x Gwyn * Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 * Mira x Tom * Gared x Talia * Gared x Josera *

• Hehe RodrikxArthur for that Easter egg scene at highpoint I would ship them for xp

WARNING; Big list incoming: * Asher x Gwyn * Asher x Random Forrester Soldier #167 * Mira x Tom * Gared x Talia * Gared x Josera *

• Wait, I also forgot:

• Gared x Jon :3

Damn, I'm such a shipping trash ;_;

Kateis posted: »

It's bigger than most... XD

• You're just that one guy that just pairs everyone together and then thinks the same person could be good with everyone else too. :P

And GarJon is one of my favourite ships if not my favourite. :D

Wait, I also forgot: * Gared x Jon Damn, I'm such a shipping trash ;_;

• Yeah, I ship them cause of the Easter Egg. When I saw about it on Youtube, I was like: "FUCK IT! I FUCKING SHIP THEM! TELLTALE, MAKE IT CANON!"

And then episode 5 ruined Rodrik x Arthur ;-;

Hehe RodrikxArthur for that Easter egg scene at highpoint I would ship them for xp

• And then episode 5 ruined Rodrik x Arthur

Oh god, don't remind me. Like that scene broke my heart because I loved Arthur so much and then he was so dead and oh my god the feels are back... :(

Yeah, I ship them cause of the Easter Egg. When I saw about it on Youtube, I was like: "FUCK IT! I FUCKING SHIP THEM! TELLTALE, MAKE IT CANON!" And then episode 5 ruined Rodrik x Arthur ;-;

• You're just that one guy that just pairs everyone together and then thinks the same person could be good with everyone else too. :P

That happens mostly for me in GoT. In other Telltale games, not so much ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And GarJon is one of my favourite ships if not my favourite. :D

Yeah, even with what Jon said about Gared in episode 6, I will still ship them forever till both of them die.

You're just that one guy that just pairs everyone together and then thinks the same person could be good with everyone else too. :P And GarJon is one of my favourite ships if not my favourite.

• FeelsBadMan :'(

And then episode 5 ruined Rodrik x Arthur Oh god, don't remind me. Like that scene broke my heart because I loved Arthur so much and then he was so dead and oh my god the feels are back...

• That happens mostly for me in GoT. In other Telltale games, not so much

Fair point. :P

Yeah, even with what Jon said about Gared in episode 6, I will still ship them forever till both of them die.

My friend and I were so mad when he said that. We both said that the ship was dead to us... It didn't take to long before I really shipped it again and that was due to the fact I saw a gif of Jon smiling at Gared and, I just couldn't help myself.

And for the whole episode 6 thing, I'm just kinda thinking that Jon just got back found out about Gared and Frostfinger gave him some shit and then Jon vented and then immediately regretted what he said.

You're just that one guy that just pairs everyone together and then thinks the same person could be good with everyone else too. :P

• My friend and I were so mad when he said that. We both said that the ship was dead to us... It didn't take to long before I really shipped it again and that was due to the fact I saw a gif of Jon smiling at Gared and, I just couldn't help myself.

I actually didn't stop shipping it and started shipping it, again. I ship it once, I ship it forever. If I stop shipping it, I won't ship it for the rest of my life.

And for the whole episode 6 thing, I'm just kinda thinking that Jon just got back found out about Gared and Frostfinger gave him some shit and then Jon vented and then immediately regretted what he said.

Yeah... :v I just love how Telltale ruins some of the ships, if not the most in Game of Thrones xD But in Tales... no, they ruin almost none :|

That happens mostly for me in GoT. In other Telltale games, not so much Fair point. :P Yeah, even with what Jon said about Gar

• I ship it once, I ship it forever.

That's a very bold statement, I'll see in you in twenty years. Tell me if you think the same. :P (you probably will).

I just love how Telltale ruins some of the ships, if not the most in Game of Thrones xD But in Tales... no, they ruin almost none

They just love Tales more than Thrones. :( Everyone always loves Tales more. :P

Nah I'm just kidding but there definitely seems to be a pattern. Let us ship Telltale! You know what, it doesn't mater, we'll ship it anyway!

My friend and I were so mad when he said that. We both said that the ship was dead to us... It didn't take to long before I really shipped i

• That's a very bold statement, I'll see in you in twenty years. Tell me if you think the same. :P (you probably will).

I actually should've said "I ship it once, I ship it till I forget about it and grow up" xD

They just love Tales more than Thrones. :( Everyone always loves Tales more. :P

Tfw I'm one of the few who loves Thrones more than Tales :'(

Nah I'm just kidding but there definitely seems to be a pattern. Let us ship Telltale! You know what, it doesn't mater, we'll ship it anyway!

Yeah, but at least they made one ship canon but not in the way we were expecting. (I fucking hate Mirgryn </3)

I ship it once, I ship it forever. That's a very bold statement, I'll see in you in twenty years. Tell me if you think the same. :P

• Tfw I'm one of the few who loves Thrones more than Tales

I love Thrones so much that after playing episode 5 of Tales I still just talked about Thrones with my friend, we barely even talked about Tales. XD

I fucking hate Mirgryn </3

I remember a time I shipped it but I knew when I saw him in episode 6, it wasn't right then the ship was dead to me. I swore at Morgryn so much. XD

That's a very bold statement, I'll see in you in twenty years. Tell me if you think the same. :P (you probably will). I actually sho

• I love Thrones so much that after playing episode 5 of Tales I still just talked about Thrones with my friend, we barely even talked about Tales. XD

Yeah, I mostly want to talk about Thrones. Don't get me wrong, I like talking about Tales since it's my second favorite Telltale game but Thrones for me is my first priority. :3

I remember a time I shipped it but I knew when I saw him in episode 6, it wasn't right then the ship was dead to me. I swore at Morgryn so much. XD

I called him a two faced shit and I punched him in the prison. No regrets.

Tfw I'm one of the few who loves Thrones more than Tales I love Thrones so much that after playing episode 5 of Tales I still just t

• Don't forget Forrestorgy :)

• OML XD

Brodester08 posted: »

Don't forget Forrestorgy

• Rodrik X Gwyn
    • Rodrik X Arthur
    • Asher X Gwyn (FUCK AMAYA)
    • Asher X #167
    • Mira X Morgryn
    • Gared X Josera
  • Mira X Morgryn

(?) Everyone will try to forget about that.

* Rodrik X Gwyn * Rodrik X Arthur * Asher X Gwyn (FUCK AMAYA) * Asher X #167 * Mira X Morgryn * Gared X Josera

• At least Mirgryn is canon. You can't say the same about Mom ;)

Mira X Morgryn (?) Everyone will try to forget about that.

• I thought it was called 'Tira' :o

At least Mirgryn is canon. You can't say the same about Mom

• It would be twice as long with the TFTB ships.

• Well, on TFTBL I ship these:

• Rhys x Fiona
    • Rhys x Sasha
    • Rhys x Vaughn (GAYPERION 4 LIFE)
    • Rhys x Loader Bot
    • Sasha x August
    • Sasha x Vaughn

So yeah, it would... :p

It would be twice as long with the TFTB ships.

• Rhys x Loader Bot

THAT'S MY BOY!

Well, on TFTBL I ship these: * Rhys x Fiona * Rhys x Sasha * Rhys x Vaughn (GAYPERION 4 LIFE) * Rhys x Loader Bot * Sasha x August * Sasha x Vaughn So yeah, it would...

• Didn't realize Gared was such a player.

• Tira sucks. Mom is better.

I thought it was called 'Tira'

• Gared's gonna attract all the guys and girls ;)

Oh yeah. And all the bacon.

I mean, who could resist that face? :3

enter image description here

Even the wights wanted Gared ;^)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Didn't realize Gared was such a player.

• Lmao.

I still think that 'Tira' is better than 'Mom' :p

Brodester08 posted: »

Tira sucks. Mom is better.

• edited December 2015

Nope, Mom is love Mom is life!

EDIT: Wait what? I don't ship it! Sigh Just ignore this reply.

Lmao. I still think that 'Tira' is better than 'Mom'

• Yeah, I don't ship it either, Tom is out of Mira's league.

Nope, Mom is love Mom is life! EDIT: Wait what? I don't ship it! Sigh Just ignore this reply.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.