Not killing D. - Effects?

What are the effects if you dont kill Damian and just run and leave the coal boy?

Comments

• You run away instead of killing him. That's it.

• edited December 2015

She/he's asking for the effects on other episodes, I think.

Brodester08 posted: »

You run away instead of killing him. That's it.

• I know but I havent bought the final episode yet, and cant find a lets play where someone ran away. So if anyone knows what happens or even better a lets play pls let me know

You run away instead of killing him. That's it.

• She/he's asking for the effects on other episodes, I think.

That is pretty much it, when you see tom in episode 3 he has slightly different dialogue but thats all

Flog61 posted: »

She/he's asking for the effects on other episodes, I think.

• Ending still the same for Mira, she is acused of it?

She/he's asking for the effects on other episodes, I think. That is pretty much it, when you see tom in episode 3 he has slightly different dialogue but thats all

• Yes.

Hrulj posted: »

Ending still the same for Mira, she is acused of it?

• The dialogue is 10x better though, so funny.

She/he's asking for the effects on other episodes, I think. That is pretty much it, when you see tom in episode 3 he has slightly different dialogue but thats all

• When u chasing for dat ironwood decree. You can use it to blackmail tom into risking his life on the edge of that window

• How so?

The dialogue is 10x better though, so funny.

• Well if you keep treating Tom horribly he eventually leaves you alone in episode 3 but still comes back to save you because he can't let you die, if you do this he won't show up when you decide whether or not to burn the Ironwood Decree. The dialog with Tom is kind of funny.

• So if you let Morgryn die, technically you aren't doing anything wrong because he actually did kill Damien

• He gets so pissed at you. So pissed. You can force him to help you, but if you don't he'll come back and be like 'Well I can't let you die.'

How so?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.