What would Batman do if he was in The Walking Dead comic universe?

Would he try to find a cure for the virus? Would he still have a no kill code while taking down walkers? Would the bat cave be enough to protect him from the walker horde? Would he collaborate with other survivors or work alone?

Comments

• edited December 2015

Well the closest were getting is Bat-morgan or Borgan. As for the virus Kirkman doesn't want a cure sadly because he would have to explain in more detail how the infection started. But i have no doubt he could try.

Walkers aren't people so you really aren't 'killing' anything since the person is already gone. Batcave would work as a safe haven for a while infact he could bring as many people (friends or foes) to it to keep them safe. As i said above he would likely make a community. As for partners he would not risk people unless he trained them.

• Win

• [Cry about undead parents]

• I just imagine him suplexing zombies but not killing them. Breakin' arms and shit, then gets bit, cause of his code.

• You can't kill something that's dead. You can only overkill something that's dead.

• Batman would literally just leave earth

• He wouldn't kill humans but he would have no problem killing zombies.

• I feel like Batman has dealt with Zombies before already lol

• Well Batman usually has no problem killing Solomon Grundy, so I'm sure he'd be fine with zombies, but I don't know about people.

• He would dominate with the batmobile.

• become the joker

• He'd be like the Morgan from the tv show, but instead he would be well written unlike Morgan.

• Say, "IM BATMAN" and beat the shit out of everyone!

• He would try to talk it out with the walkers.

• He would fly over the city and watch people get eaten and laugh at them.

• Bruce still works as a vigilante, hunting down raider and cannibal camps, almost like a walking dead robin hood who then returns stolen goods back to more settled civillian locals.

Then some young kid after losing his family meets Bruce, admires his zombie slaying skills, and then won't stop following him on the vigilante adventures against Bruce's will.

I'm just really into an obnoxious Robin narrative for a Walking Dead scenario. And then we can do the whole Jason Todd bit but instead Joker is just a really intelligent Zombie king I guess.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.