Your favourite moments in the game?

edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Just wondering what some of your favourite moments were throughout the season. I don't mean like entire sequences, such as say, standing up to Gryff, I mean just little moments within them. Such as:

• Asher's speech to the Pit Fighters. "FIGHT WITH ME, AND IT WON'T JUST BE FOR SPORT, YOU'LL FIGHT FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE! TO SAVE INNOCENTS, AND MURDER THE GUILTY!"
  • Mira refusing Mogryn's proposal. "You will never have Ironrath. AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME!"
  • Gared when he lets Britt have his sword back after having been disarmed. "Take your sword, when you die, you'll know you weren't good enough!"
  • Rodrik shouting "THE NORTH REMEMBERS!" before Royland, his Sentinel, swoops in to save him from those crossbowmen in Ep6. "You must survive, Rodrik. For the house. For all of us!" I just love the relationship between Rodrik and his Sentinel, be it Duncan or Royland. And this scene is so good at showing the culmination of that.

Comments

• Every moment with Gared. ^.^

But I guess if I was to be more specific, a favourite moment would be when he gets angry with Britt.

And favourite moments that aren't to do with Gared are every moment with Asher and every moment with his grin... Look, I have a lot of favourite moments but most of them lie with Gared and Asher. :P

• edited December 2015

Everytime Asher cracked a smile/grin

My love! <3

• Let's see.....

Ethan: When he tells Ramsay to take him as hostage instead of Talia and dies for it.

Rodrik: When he comforts Talia after Ethan's death. When Talia teases him saying the dogs wouldn't stop howling last time he sang! When he won over Elaena's betrothal. When he promises Elaena that she's not alone and he is here for her. When he called Ludd's bluff and forced him to stand down at Highpoint, before taking his head two episodes later.

Mira: When she turns Lyman against Andros by being KIND and UNDERSTANDING. When she holds her own against Morgryn. When she steals the Ironwood decree from Tyrion's room.

Gared: His banter with Sylvi and his bromancing with Jon Snow- I actually told him I would rather have him by my side! When he manages to persuade the Grovers to trust him.

Asher: When he spares Bloodsong and tells the pit fighters to wake the Hell up because they are worth more than someone's entertainment.

• My favourite moments in no particular order:

1. Rodrik standing up to Gryff "You know what they did to me at the twins?"
    2. Asher's speech to the pit fighters "Save innocents and murder the guilty!"
    3. Asher recieves the Forrester sword and is officially named Lord "House Forrester will prevail this day!"
    4. Mira VS Andros "Don't tell me you're afraid of a handmaiden?"
    5. When Gared says why he broke his vows "My family back home is counting on me to put things right. And I mean to do it, Vows aren't going to stop me"
    6. Traitor Royland saves Asher (this line filled me with hope) "They may have won this battle but they will not win this war"
  • edited December 2015

Every Mira scene <3333

Also my most favorite moment in the game is this:

enter image description here

And then later...

My precious cinnamon roll <33333333333333

• Mira's death scene

• We have a lot to talk about... >.>

Mira's death scene

• edited December 2015
    • All the scenes with Gared, Cotter, and Finn together in ep. 2-5
    • First meeting Ludd in ep. 1
    • Ethan and Gregor's funeral (when Talia sings) in ep. 2
    • Standing up to Gryff in ep. 3
    • Dinner at Highpoint in ep. 4
    • Edit: I also thought the wight fighting scene in ep. 6 was pretty epic!
    • "You will never have Ironrath. And you will never have me.
    • Talia's song
    • standing up to Gryff
    • burning the cane
    • Asher death in ep. 5...
    • and of course "You must survive, Rodrik. For the house. For all of us". it was so, so, SO INTENSE... Royland, you were a true Sentinel, a true hero...
  • edited December 2015
    1. Surprising Gryff in episode 4 - the anticipation, tripping him, acting cocky then finally revealing you had him over a barrel.
    2. The betrothal conversation with Elaena in episode 2 - it felt like a very human conversation.
    3. Bloodsong fight - best part of episode 5
    4. Party feast with Mira in episode 4 (episode 4 is the best partly because of this scene)
    5. The fake out moment when you thought you were about to kill Ludd/gryff in the courtyard then Harys came out of nowhere and crushed your dreams.
    6. Burning Rodrik's cane
    7. "Negotiations" at Highpoint (especially the attack option :D)
    8. First conversation with Ludd (shaking his hand really hammered home what a giant dick he was going to be for the whole game)
    9. Meeting Cersei in episodes 1 & 5 (captured the tension of knowing that the person you're talking you could ask someone to cut out your eyes and you couldn't do anything about it. It's also amusing to be really subtle and evasive answering her questions.)
    10. Every scene involving Ramsay (haha NO screw Ramsay's plot armour. Screw him showing up after episode 4 and literally removing all our progress with one ex machine. So cheap - I would have preferred a better, less plot-forced explanation for the guard leaving.)

Best episode overall was episode 4. (above moments are in no particular order)

• You fuck potatoes?

• R.I.P. potato fucker ;(

He will be missed </3

Poogers555 posted: »

You fuck potatoes?

• I won't miss him.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

R.I.P. potato fucker ;( He will be missed </3

• (?) Everyone will try to forget about that.

Brodester08 posted: »

I won't miss him.

• (?) They better remember it.

(?) Everyone will try to forget about that.

• (?) But they won't though...

Brodester08 posted: »

(?) They better remember it.

• enter image description here

(?) But they won't though...

• [?] Silence is not a valid option.

• edited December 2015
    1. Rodrik Standing up every single time when Gryff punches him
    2. Asher's speech for the pit fighters
    3. Beskha Killing her former master
    4. Ethan standing for Talia
    5. Talia's "Ethan The Brave" song
    6. Option Attack in Ludd's castle
    7. Ryon Shouting: "Iron From Ice" after the scene in Ludd's castle (I Cried a lot in this part)
    8. Asher's Death
    9. Mira's "Iron From Ice" Last words

I Love when say "Iron From Ice" Every...Single...Moment.

• Gared to Britt "don't piss yourself on the way down" then kicks him off the wall
    • Ethan's and Gregors funeral
    • Rodrik's goodbye to Royland/Asher's goodbye to Beskha
    • Poisoning Ludd/Killing Gryff as Rodrik
  • Gared - Cutting out Cotter's heart and squeezing the blood into the fire. Disturbing, had great music, and was very uncomfortable.

Ethan - Standing up to Ramsay Snow. RAMSAY FUCKING SNOW. THIS GUY:

Asher - The ambush in Ironrath. The chaos, the cutting Ludd's face, the watching Gryff burn alive ("Shut the fuck up!"). SUCH a great scene.

Rodrik - His fight with Ludd. This is even better than Asher vs Gryff, since the tension between Rodrik and Ludd had been brewing since The Lost Lords. Ludd seemed much more intimidating and competent than Gryff, so the whole scene was far more worrying. I squealed like a little girl when Rodrik got the upper hand. As for the beheading, it was such a clean slice, really pleasing to the eye.

• Who doesn't fuck potatoes?

Poogers555 posted: »

You fuck potatoes?

• Gared

Who doesn't fuck potatoes?

• edited December 2015

-Gregor and Ethan's funeral

-Rodrik standing up to Gryff

-Rodrik calling Ludd's bluff at the meeting

-Asher's death

-Royland saying to Rodrik he must survive in ep6

-Mira saying to Andros ''don't be so bloody dramatic, coz I'm just getting started''

-Gared killing Britt

-Rodrik killing Gryff

• My favorite moment honestly was when you could literly feel the change in Gared after cotters death.

• Good point, Gared.

Gared

• edited December 2015
    • Killing Gryff In Rodriks version of episode 6

• Maiming Gryff

• Asher Beating the Shit out of that Whitehill Soldier in Asher' s version of Episode 6

• Mira' s Smirk towards Lord Andros

• When we got to meet Jon Snow.

• KNOWING THAT RODRIK WAS ALIVE
    • Rodrik standing up to Gryff
    • Talia's song
    • Discovering Asher's really hot
    • Rodrik and Elaena together
    • Joffrey's death (you just have to love it)
  • FUCK YOUR SOLIDERS, AND FUCK YOU TOO!

- Roterrick, lard of IronWrath of HoUsE Frostesster

• The dinner sequence at Highpoint (especially of you attack them)

• :-)

Good point, Gared.

• In no particular order:

1. Standing up to Gryff in Episode 3
    2. Beating up Gryff in Episode 4
    3. Killing Gryff as Rodrik in Episode 6 (as you can tell, I don't like Gryff)
    4. Mira at Tommen's ceremony
    5. "You, fuck potatoes."
    6. Funeral and Talia's song
Sign in to comment in this discussion.