I urge everyone when playing Rodrik to think of this [Replaying]

edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

If your replaying episode 6 as Rodrik and you are about to kill Gryff or Ludd, I urge you to think about them cutting off Asher's head and throwing his severed body for dogs to eat. Think about said dogs mutilating and ripping apart your brother's body while Gryff, Harys and the rest of the whitehills laugh. This should give you enough emotional outrage to do what needs to be done.

enter image description here

NEVER FORGET:

Comments

• No thank you.

• I didn't play as Rodrik, so...

• wut ?

• Yes very unfortunate he didn't make it to the grove. Ethan and Gregor will have to live(jokenotintended) without him.

• edited December 2015

At least the Whitehills were somewhat respectful to the family when Rodrik died, by recovering and returning his body for burial

• edited December 2015

That only happened because Ludd was afraid of Asher.

Clemenem posted: »

At least the Whitehills were somewhat respectful to the family when Rodrik died, by recovering and returning his body for burial

• That may be true, but he'd kill Asher the moment Gwyn produced an heir.

And of course he wanted the bloodshed to end anyway so no point chopping up Rodrik. In Rodrik's playthrough they were going to war no matter what

In Asher's it was a chance to accept the offer and unite the houses.

RKOLegend1 posted: »

That only happened because Ludd was afraid of Asher.

• I keep going back and forth on that, but I think at the end of the day, Ludd wouldn't have betrayed Gwyn's trust by killing Asher. He would have put Gwyn in danger by killing Asher after producing heirs.

IR0NR4TH posted: »

That may be true, but he'd kill Asher the moment Gwyn produced an heir. And of course he wanted the bloodshed to end anyway so no point c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.