What will season 2 be about?

How would like to guess what will happened in season two?

Comments

• to defeat the whitehils and restore the forrester family.

• Gared Tuttle coming back to the wall, finding Jon Snow's murdered corpse, defeating the nights watch, raising an army with Melissandre, becoming Rhollor (Not Azor Ahai but actually straight up Rhollor.) Personally murdering Ramsay Snow, Cersei, and becoming King of Westeros.

• ^This

Lucky_Maybe posted: »

Gared Tuttle coming back to the wall, finding Jon Snow's murdered corpse, defeating the nights watch, raising an army with Melissandre, beco

• Hopefully, about the Forresters crushing the Whitehills once and for all and living happily ever after.

• Another struggle to victory.

Without the victory part.

• If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. - Ramsay Snow/Bolton

MOBZIKK posted: »

Hopefully, about the Forresters crushing the Whitehills once and for all and living happily ever after.

• Lmao it's Game of Thrones, so I doubt the Forresters will win in Season 2...

Without the victory part.

Lmao so true.

Another struggle to victory. Without the victory part.

• I doubt the Forresters will be in Season 2 at all.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lmao it's Game of Thrones, so I doubt the Forresters will win in Season 2... Without the victory part. Lmao so true.

• Nah, I think they can't just leave the story of the Forresters unfinished.
    Probably we will play as House Forrester again, even though there are so many determinant characters.

I doubt the Forresters will be in Season 2 at all.

• I think we'll still play as some Forrester guys, but it won't be primarely focused on attacking the Whitehills/ getting Ironrath back.

Nah, I think they can't just leave the story of the Forresters unfinished. Probably we will play as House Forrester again, even though there are so many determinant characters.

• Yeah... :s

I think we'll still play as some Forrester guys, but it won't be primarely focused on attacking the Whitehills/ getting Ironrath back.

• pls no

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. - Ramsay Snow/Bolton

• Probably some more death...

But GoT is such a large and popular franchise, I seriously doubt we'd be wrapping up our story in season 2.

• I think it will be mostly the remaining Foresters licking their wounds and trying to survive outside of Ironrath. I also have to wonder, where are they going to take Rodrick/Asher after he falls off the horse? Will we get to play as Mira again and if we don't what impact would our decision regarding her have?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.