Harys X Gryff Shipping Thread

2»

Comments

• edited December 2015

Meh.... after Asher x 167 and Gared x Josera, this new ship just feels... bland and repetitive, it lacks a certain... spice factor.

Asher x 167, Gared x Josera, Cotter x Potato, this is starting to feel a lot like the Marvel movies....

Honestly at this point I'm surprised we don't have a thread for Gared x Finn or even Ethan x Talia (remember Ethan anyone, no?)

• I just hope this shipping threads thing blows over before 2016.

• I don't know... they seem to be the only thing keeping this forum alive and its going to be a LONG wait until Season 2 is released...

lottii-lu posted: »

I just hope this shipping threads thing blows over before 2016.

• edited December 2015

The tales fourms started the shipping threads. That's why people only played it, to see who was going to end up in Rhys the company man's bed.

Now everyone's coping us. And.... they.... won't.... stop....

In all seriousness, I'm not against it but they are getting out of hand.

Harian96 posted: »

I don't know... they seem to be the only thing keeping this forum alive and its going to be a LONG wait until Season 2 is released...

• they are getting out of hand.

How so? What's wrong with shipping? It gives us good laughs and makes people get to know eachother...

The tales fourms started the shipping threads. That's why people only played it, to see who was going to end up in Rhys the company man's be

• Nothing, ahhhh I don't mean it like that!

Forget it, let's just all get along and have tea.

they are getting out of hand. How so? What's wrong with shipping? It gives us good laughs and makes people get to know eachother...

• Ok <3

Btw, I wanted to ask you if you ship assoldier or nah? In the early days it looked like it...

Nothing, ahhhh I don't mean it like that! Forget it, let's just all get along and have tea.

• You still ship Rhyiona and assoldier right?

Nothing, ahhhh I don't mean it like that! Forget it, let's just all get along and have tea.

• I don't think they're getting out of hand. They usually keep their stuff in their thread.

The tales fourms started the shipping threads. That's why people only played it, to see who was going to end up in Rhys the company man's be

• I'm not sure if I want to ship Rhyiona anymore, do you know how many times I've been attack on tumblr about it? I'll still support it but I don't know.

As for Assolider, probably.

Brodester08 posted: »

You still ship Rhyiona and assoldier right?

• Okay, let's pretend I never said anything about it. You're right.

I don't think they're getting out of hand. They usually keep their stuff in their thread.

• As for Assolider, probably.

Bae! <3

I'm not sure if I want to ship Rhyiona anymore, do you know how many times I've been attack on tumblr about it? I'll still support it but I don't know. As for Assolider, probably.

• Probably, I did write a fanfic about it.

Ok Btw, I wanted to ask you if you ship assoldier or nah? In the early days it looked like it...

• Honestly at this point I'm surprised we don't have a thread for Gared x Finn or even Ethan x Talia

enter link description here

Go to 0:36

Harian96 posted: »

Meh.... after Asher x 167 and Gared x Josera, this new ship just feels... bland and repetitive, it lacks a certain... spice factor. Asher

• ASHER IS BATMAN!

Honestly at this point I'm surprised we don't have a thread for Gared x Finn or even Ethan x Talia enter link description here Go to 0:36

Sign in to comment in this discussion.