Everything wrong with Minecraft Story Mode

12345679»

Comments

• For the dispenser, it was activated by the lever in the wall, and would activate a clock circuit.

(Cassie asks Jesse what color Winslow is. What? Why ask when you literally see him? It would be impossible if Jesse got that wrong! DING!)

• Well, armor doesn't stop all damage but it does help reduce it. And Jesse doesn't have a helmet for additional armor.

Cendre posted: »

Perhaps he was sabotaging the Order? "I enchanted these for the Order. They're about as strong as is comes."

• But a spider/Zombie can kill Jesse in one hit if you dont press one button, not very strong armour

Well, armor doesn't stop all damage but it does help reduce it. And Jesse doesn't have a helmet for additional armor.

• OMG, just try to make it yourself... D:

For the dispenser, it was activated by the lever in the wall, and would activate a clock circuit.

• Dartigan? Oh you mean that poor mans attempt at cinemasins but with video games? No thanks bro.

• Every time a character says this

"Hmmm, I'm getting somewhere."

and especially this

"That seems like a step in the right direction!"

• That's pretty rude. He works really hard on his videos and so does GCN. Just because he's using the CinemaSins formula doesn't mean it's automatically bad.

Dartigan? Oh you mean that poor mans attempt at cinemasins but with video games? No thanks bro.

• I don't care how hard he works on his videos. Both Him and GCN still come off as poor imitations of cinemasins with no cleverness or funny dialogue. Why watch a poor copycat when i can watch the superior og.

That's pretty rude. He works really hard on his videos and so does GCN. Just because he's using the CinemaSins formula doesn't mean it's automatically bad.

• I disagree. I think all 3 of them are funny and entertaining, and while Dartigan and GCN are nowhere near as entertaining as Jeremy (CinemaSins) himself is, they still provide fair points, justified criticism and they're just entertaining. To me at least. Although I will say you're right on the cleverness thing, they haven't really ever made a clever joke or remark, like, at all. When they try to it's kind of laughable really. Jeremy can do it right though.

I don't care how hard he works on his videos. Both Him and GCN still come off as poor imitations of cinemasins with no cleverness or funny dialogue. Why watch a poor copycat when i can watch the superior og.

• None of the characters carry extra blocks +10 sins

• Depending on your choices in episode 1 Petra can get a stone or gold sword if she gets the gold sword and save her from the witherstorm she starts using the durability on it to fight and in actual minecraft gold is weaker than stone yet Jessie's stone sword breaks in episode 4 and not petras.

• It's just colored leather armor.

But a spider/Zombie can kill Jesse in one hit if you dont press one button, not very strong armour

• Yeah, it does make sense that Petra's golden sword doesn't break when Petra has amnesia, because the only time she uses it would be in:
    1. Fighting the Witherstorm at the end of episode 1 chapter 3
    and 2. when her and Soren fight off the zombies in the maze.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Depending on your choices in episode 1 Petra can get a stone or gold sword if she gets the gold sword and save her from the witherstorm she

• What about Magnus' or Ellegaard's armor?

BeyondEnder posted: »

It's just colored leather armor.

• Ellegaard=Redstone armor
    Magnus=Cactus armor (?)

Tohabath posted: »

What about Magnus' or Ellegaard's armor?

• Its complete shit in every way

• Wow, thank you. You're comment has made my life so much better.

Journey95 posted: »

Its complete shit in every way

• Amazing. Thank you for your input.

• Yet Jesse still dies in one hit if he/she keeps one of those armor sets. Do they all have the same levels of durability?

BeyondEnder posted: »

Ellegaard=Redstone armor Magnus=Cactus armor (?)

• Just like your comment. Why are you here anyway?

• I guess they do.

Yet Jesse still dies in one hit if he/she keeps one of those armor sets. Do they all have the same levels of durability?

• Please refrain from swearing. Think before you speak :wink:.

• edited August 2016

I don't like those videos at all. Some kids, when they watch the video, they decide to stop playing Story Mode..which decreases the popularation of TellTale.

CryingOnion posted: »

Amazing. Thank you for your input.

• In Episode 6 at the end when you go to light the "fake" portal before you fell into the trap, shouldn't it have lit? Like in Episode 7 where PAMA builds a portal and it works just fine, but the one Cassie built just decided not to light despite the fact it was identical to the actual exit portal. Unless there's some more trickery involved in this, but I don't think it's possible to stop a Nether Portal from lighting in the original Minecraft.

• At least some our choices matter compard to TWD S1 and TWAU.

• It's funny, Ivor says they can withstand TNT but the armor Ellie/Mag give you withstood a Formidi-bomb explosion. (I kept the old armor because she died and told me to keep it and that I looked good in it plus I like how it looks better).

Cendre posted: »

Perhaps he was sabotaging the Order? "I enchanted these for the Order. They're about as strong as is comes."

• TorqueDawg standed on a pressure plate.

There was none, also this is MCSM, it's different from Minecraft, you do have a point on the first one.

(Cassie asks Jesse what color Winslow is. What? Why ask when you literally see him? It would be impossible if Jesse got that wrong! DING!)

• This website is okay with swearing, as long as it isn't used for insults.

Please refrain from swearing. Think before you speak .

• Cassie has a method of tricking people.

Super1710 posted: »

In Episode 6 at the end when you go to light the "fake" portal before you fell into the trap, shouldn't it have lit? Like in Episode 7 where

• Maybe The Crooked Man's symbol wasn't on it. ;)

Super1710 posted: »

In Episode 6 at the end when you go to light the "fake" portal before you fell into the trap, shouldn't it have lit? Like in Episode 7 where

• And the point is that method should be impossible, but it still worked.

JimMate789 posted: »

Cassie has a method of tricking people.

• So... anyone gonna try doing Season Two? ;)

• Someone close this thread. Please

• Yyyyyuuuuuppppppppppp

So... anyone gonna try doing Season Two?

• edited October 2018

K

I SEE HOW IT IS

AronDracula posted: »

Someone close this thread. Please

• Season 2 Episode 1 Part 1:
    "I always liked stories where the hero has no idea that they're destined for greatness." How many stories like that have you read? There are a lot.. (+1)
    "They started as just a bunch of friends in a treehouse.." Excuse me, but why are Petra and Lukas there? They didn't live in the treehouse, so this makes no sense. (+2)
    (Jesse destroying the wither storm) Jesse has a pickaxe no matter what you pick. (+1)
    (Picture of Jesse and the others after saving the world) Nobody's wearing armor except for Jesse. Everyone else is wearing just a helmet. (+1)
    "...They struck it down and saved EVERYONE." Oh so Reuben and Magnus/Ellegaard didn't die? Also everyone survived the storm for sure? Yeah, I didn't think so. (+1)
    (Axel sleeping and Olivia wakes him up) Minus one for Axel. (-1)
    "...Not always technically accurate." You'd be the one to say that OLIVIA, and from what I heard, that was pretty accurate. Don't see what you mean by that. (+1)
    "Once Ivor and Harper get back from their adventures.." Harper didn't come back, and TellTale didn't even make an excuse to why that is. (+1)
    "We've actually got our OWN Founding day stuff we need to prep for." And this is how Axel and Olivia don't come back until episode 5. (+1)
    Also Olivia's new voice actor. (+1)
    "Ahhh, so freaking cute!" AND THE SHIPPING BEGINS... (+1)
    (Intro) Minus one for the parrots. (-1)
    "You craving seafood?" "Always, why?" Half a wrong because they shouldn't know that seafood exists (they only know about fish, squid and dolphins , how do they know what an octopus is), yet I can relate to Radar so hard. (0.5+)
    (Stampy and Stacy) Ok, if Stampy and Stacy are here, then couldn't they bring Lizzie or Dan? Also why and how did they get here in the first place? (+2)
    Total: 11.05
    Sentence: Seafood "You craving seafood?" "Always, why?"

• @Blind Sniper @dojo32161 @Deltino @InGen_Nate_Kenny Can you please close this thread for me? I know some of these Minecraft users want to discuss but I just don't want any more notifications from Minecraft section.

• You got it boss.

AronDracula posted: »

@Blind Sniper @dojo32161 @Deltino @InGen_Nate_Kenny Can you please close this thread for me? I know some of these Minecraft users want to discuss but I just don't want any more notifications from Minecraft section.

This discussion has been closed.