Borderlands Joke Thread

Your home for all Borderlands themed jokes, both hilarious and terrible. I want to collect them all. Remember, always read every joke on this thread in Claptrap's voice!

enter image description here

Let's get things going:

What do you tell to a bunch of angry and cold psychos?

Chill!!!!!!!!

-

Which Vault Hunter is best a measuring stuff?

GAIGE (hahahaHAHAHAHAHA that's such a killer)

-

Why are Lilith and Maya are so loud?

Cause they're sirens!

-

Which is Sasha's least favorite month?

August!

-

Why are Moxxi, and Ellie good at basketball?

Because they can Hodunk!!

-

Why do all the nerds love love Fiona?

Because she's a con!

-Edit-

Guys, you're killing me here. Can we all agree to only bring up shipping if it's a joke? And people come on use your cranial computer like robots do, oh wait you don't have that,what do fleshy meatbags have again? Oh, yeah, brains!!!! So please, more jokes, less ship wars.

Comments

• always read every joke on this thread in Claptrap's voice!

Is there any other way?

• edited January 2016

Taken Down

So more people don't read this shit and complain about it when it's already over and a day has passed- lesson learned, drop it

• enter image description here

Saltlick123 posted: »

Taken Down So more people don't read this shit and complain about it when it's already over and a day has passed- lesson learned, drop it

• Even though I'm both Rhysha and Rhyiona shipper, you almost made me post the joke about the Non-canon museum.

Taken Down So more people don't read this shit and complain about it when it's already over and a day has passed- lesson learned, drop it

• Even though I'm both Rhysha and Rhyiona shipper, you almost made me post the joke about the Non-canon museum.

To respond to the fact that you're a shipper of both: My personal opinion is that you must choose one eventually...unless you want to see a Three-some with the sisters doubling on Rhys....

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Even though I'm both Rhysha and Rhyiona shipper, you almost made me post the joke about the Non-canon museum.

• Damn, they call you Salt for a reason.

• It started when I killed some guy over in TWD named Larry....

lottii-lu posted: »

Damn, they call you Salt for a reason.

• Why should I actually choose one of them? I mean, I'm a multi shipper. I can't just choose between them. I ship both Rhysha and Rhyiona because I think both of them are equally amazing ships. And I don't really want to see a 3some with the sisters doubling on Rhys to be honest. I ship both but no... No Rhys x Fiona x Sasha... That just disgusts me in a way.

Even though I'm both Rhysha and Rhyiona shipper, you almost made me post the joke about the Non-canon museum. To respond to the fact

• Well I'm just trying to understand your logic, that's all....

If we get a Season 2...you're probably going to have to choose which one you want Rhys to go with...might be a year, 2 years, or 10 even...but hopefully we will get a Season 2...

Why should I actually choose one of them? I mean, I'm a multi shipper. I can't just choose between them. I ship both Rhysha and Rhyiona beca

• Or I can just create two save files so I can have Rhyiona moments on the 1st save file and Rhysha moments on the 2nd save file :p

Well I'm just trying to understand your logic, that's all.... If we get a Season 2...you're probably going to have to choose which one you want Rhys to go with...might be a year, 2 years, or 10 even...but hopefully we will get a Season 2...

• But if Season 2 comes, you'll have to choose which one you'll go with FIRST and that technically will be your primary :P

Italics makes things more dramatic, right? Lol

Or I can just create two save files so I can have Rhyiona moments on the 1st save file and Rhysha moments on the 2nd save file

• Oh hey, I got something that's even better. You know what's really funny, only 3% got Rhyiona.

• edited January 2016

Taken down

Oh hey, I got something that's even better. You know what's really funny, only 3% got Rhyiona.

• edited January 2016

Wow, that's some nice art work. I found some nice Rhysha art work as well.

Wait a minute, this isn't artwork, this actually happened.

• edited January 2016

Taken Down

So more ppl won't read the whole argument and take it seriously

Wow, that's some nice art work. I found some nice Rhysha art work as well. Wait a minute, this isn't artwork, this actually happened.

• enter image description here

Wow, that's some nice art work. I found some nice Rhysha art work as well. Wait a minute, this isn't artwork, this actually happened.

• Thats not true. It says that 3% didnt got Rhysha. Some people didnt want to ship rhys with anyone. so you can splitt the 3% once more.

Oh hey, I got something that's even better. You know what's really funny, only 3% got Rhyiona.

• edited January 2016

No it said that 3% said they liked someone else. There was a separate statistic of 20% that said they were just friends.

GSSalvador posted: »

Thats not true. It says that 3% didnt got Rhysha. Some people didnt want to ship rhys with anyone. so you can splitt the 3% once more.

• Rhyionas confirmed no matter what, wanna know why?

Just because your thread is "Rhyiona Confirmed" your ship is not canon. Your ship was determinant and lightly referenced for one episode, your opposing ship is either lightly or heavily referenced in all 5.

Rhyiona has a chemistry

If lines like "you thieving Pandoran SCUM!" and "lying Hyperion jackass" are chemistry, you need to google a definition of romance.

the title might as well be "Tales From Rhyiona"

I'm gonna not go into details but you are unbelievably confident that your ship is canon but, as mentioned above, one determinant scene. Don't mistake my Rhysha profile picture of me stooping to the level to say the title should be "Tales from Rhysha" because not a single ship in this game has overtaken the whole plot or gotten in the way of the plot.

we don't give a shit if the choice says "You chose Rhysha"

You SHOULD if you're trying to say your ship is canon!

because the end result no matter what you say or do is Rhys and Fiona at the vault going away together

If I can resist from proving friendly gestures, conversation, and light eye contact after risking YOUR LIVES AND YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS' LIVES to get to something that is said to be an incredible and one of the most rare things in existence is NOT in a big way romantic, if we're going into this zone, well... Remember who started it.

enter image description here (could not find a better screenshot)

In case you're curious, none of those scenes are determinant. There's a lot more. I'll wait for the opposition

• you just fuckin roasted rhyiona great work.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Rhyionas confirmed no matter what, wanna know why? Just because your thread is "Rhyiona Confirmed" your ship is not canon. Your ship

• Oh. Ok Then.

No it said that 3% said they liked someone else. There was a separate statistic of 20% that said they were just friends.

• edited January 2016

Taken Down

Some people acted like this was a serious thing so bye-bye post

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Rhyionas confirmed no matter what, wanna know why? Just because your thread is "Rhyiona Confirmed" your ship is not canon. Your ship

• edited January 2016

why is claptrap orange because hes a robot idk

• Oh i remember that guy, he was an @$$hole.

• Yeah....I'm pretty sure most here believe in a Harry Potter theory where I may have picked up some of his assholish behavior...

reply671 posted: »

Oh i remember that guy, he was an @$$hole.

• edited January 2016

Notice how this thread went from a joke thread and me trying to make a joke into a Rhyiona/Rhysha argument... I should have seen this coming....

A: Wanna hear a joke?

B: Sure!

A: What's a Rhyiona shipper, Conservative, extremely annoying, rude, and racist,called?

B: Uhhh I don't know!

A: @Saltlick123

A & B: OH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Does that make this thread balanced again?

• @Saltlick123 @MetallicaRules @GSSalvador @Wolfenus54 @bigdogg0821 @Duck_Hunt

This is not a fucking shipping wars thread. You all know where to go to politely share your opinions on that matter. Now, I'm not against shipping jokes here, but use your brain and know what's a joke and whats bashing. And if someone says something against your ship, laugh at it if it's smart or funny, or ignore because its bait. Kay, pumpkins?

• edited January 2016

Shipping can get intense and it's kinda died down though (for now)

You might have to post a few more jokes to bring this thread back to its purpose :)

@Saltlick123 @MetallicaRules @GSSalvador @Wolfenus54 @bigdogg0821 @Duck_Hunt This is not a fucking shipping wars thread. You all know whe

• When you came for jokes but all you found was war

• edited January 2016

What does Brick shit when he's scared?

Himself!

Poogers555 posted: »

When you came for jokes but all you found was war

• What's the difference between Brick and a skagzilla?
    One is a hideous monster that feasts on the flesh of it's prey, the other is just a big skag.

What was the last thing that went through the bandit's head before he died?
    Brick's fist.

• I just missed you at you know where....

tumnus555 posted: »

What's the difference between Brick and a skagzilla? One is a hideous monster that feasts on the flesh of it's prey, the other is just a big skag. What was the last thing that went through the bandit's head before he died? Brick's fist.

• How does Moxxi get around?

She rides her Scooter (hahahaha....oh.....ewww)

• Why is everyone on Pandora tan?

Cause no one likes Shade!!!!

• Yeah, i didn't have enough time to catch up on 10 pages every day once school started hahaha

I just missed you at you know where....

• edited January 2016

Okay you fuckers, stop it with the Rhyiona vs Rhysha no one gives a shit about which ship is better.

Edit: So I read through the argument and let me talk about those ships "not having chemistry"

At Rhysha: Have you ever heard of a love/hate dynamic? [Le gasp]

That's right kiddos, even though Rhys and Fiona call each other "lying Hyperion jackass" and "Scheming Pandoran scum" they can actually care about each other, and if Rhys is on Fiona's side the entire game, sometimes it can be actually shown, especially in ep 3.

Also the how small the number of people was who went with that romance in the end doesn't matter? Because at the end of the day, it’s there?

And let alone, even if it didn't have the option to become canon, it can still be shipped anyway? Did you forget that a ship doesn't have to become canon in order to ship it? That you can still enjoy those characters together anyway?

At Rhyiona: Are we forgetting the whole build up in ep 1 where Rhys can trust Sasha, just like he can with Fiona??? Which the pinky promise scene made it obvious that it was going to happen???? That it showed chemistry from ep 1????? That it wasn't pulled out of nowhere?????

Let alone the game allows you to chose whether or not you want that romance at the end of it? So you're not forced into it? That's why Telltale came up with the two beautiful options to say your just friends or that you like someone else.

And are both of you forgetting that you have those options so if season 2 ever get's made Rhys would be with one of them?

I really couldn't care if this adding more shit into the toilet, it needs to be said so both groups can learn to actually shut the fuck up. [Boom drops the mic into fucking shitsvile]

• edited January 2016

Edit: shit i read through the posts. Sorry for being a dumb shit.

• edited January 2016

Lol,WTF is happening here?

Seriously, the game ended 3 months ago and you're still fighting?Jeez

• Idk I had a beautiful dram of a thread where people could create and/or share Borderlands themed jokes. And you guys crushed it into dust. I hope you're happy.

ZapThroat posted: »

Lol,WTF is happening here? Seriously, the game ended 3 months ago and you're still fighting?Jeez

• Well next time let's just not bring each others ships up and hopefully it won't turn into another "my ships better than yours".

Idk I had a beautiful dram of a thread where people could create and/or share Borderlands themed jokes. And you guys crushed it into dust. I hope you're happy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.