Can we please calm down with the shipping wars?

This has been bothering me for a while, so i decided to make a thread about it. I hope I don't sound like a hypocrite right now since i ship rhysha, but seriously. We need to calm down with "which ship is the best" because guys, both rhyiona and rhysha EDIT: and Rhaughn (only edited this because of the rhaughn shitposts) are good ships, and have kind members, why cant we all get along and let our ships sail in peace?

enter image description here

Comments

• I don't think the shipping wars have been anywhere near as bad recently considering the series is wrapped up although there are a couple of signs of silly power struggles here and there which seem especially pointless when you think about it.

• I agree man. I agree.

enter image description here

• Heresy!

There can be no peace until everyone renounces their false ships and accept Rhaughn, the One True Ship.

• lol

Heresy! There can be no peace until everyone renounces their false ships and accept Rhaughn, the One True Ship.

• Yeah come on you should all know by now that #gayperion is the canon ship

Heresy! There can be no peace until everyone renounces their false ships and accept Rhaughn, the One True Ship.

• Id rather ship Rhys with Loaderbot lol

• ...There are others?

KCohere posted: »

Id rather ship Rhys with Loaderbot lol

• Burn the heretic. Purge the unclean!

• Exactly, I don't even see what the fuck people are trying to get out of it.

It's even getting to the point where threads which aren't even related to shipping turns into a "WAAAAAAH!!!!!! MY SHIP IS BETTER!!!111! WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!"

If anything both ships kind of suck ass, so people need to learn how to shut the fuck up.

• I've been one all along....

...There are others?

• The ship wars are the main reason I don't comment as much on TFTB threads, they've been getting annoying,

• edited January 2016

Can't we all just get along Nothing wrong with both :)

• edited January 2016

What?

What?

WHAT?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I LEAVE THIS FORUM TO REPLAY TF2 AND GET MAYA UP TO LEVEL 50 AND THERE WAS AN ACTUAL STUPID-ASS WAR?

• Surely I thought these little jabs at other ships were just friendly banter, am I wrong?

• How's that brand-new Cloud Kill treating you?

LawmanZero posted: »

What? What? WHAT? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I LEAVE THIS FORUM TO REPLAY TF2 AND GET MAYA UP TO LEVEL 50 AND THERE WAS AN ACTUAL STUPID-ASS WAR?

• edited January 2016

They always start off friendly enough. I dont have a problem with shipping at all, but as a former soap opera fan, I can tell you people get vicious.

Surely I thought these little jabs at other ships were just friendly banter, am I wrong?

• Let's be friends!

hugs

• All ships suck ass except the one true ship.

There is no ship but Rhaughn

lottii-lu posted: »

Exactly, I don't even see what the fuck people are trying to get out of it. It's even getting to the point where threads which aren't eve

• They wouldn't be necessary if everyone would just renounce their false ships and accept Rhaughn.

The ship wars are the main reason I don't comment as much on TFTB threads, they've been getting annoying,

• *Gayperion

They wouldn't be necessary if everyone would just renounce their false ships and accept Rhaughn.

• But Hyperion doesn't exist anymore and Rhys is Atlas now...

Eryka posted: »

*Gayperion

• I main Motion, so I don't know.

ActionHank posted: »

How's that brand-new Cloud Kill treating you?

• *Gaytlas

But Hyperion doesn't exist anymore and Rhys is Atlas now...

• have you been on tumblr?? lol

...There are others?

• btw I'd ship rhys and loader bot before cluke any day :p

• There's a war going on? Aren't you guys just making a huge problem out of nothing?

• When I saw this thread I thought LawmanZero made it.

I was wrong.

• I left this forum for quite a while to level up my Siren.

Crips posted: »

When I saw this thread I thought LawmanZero made it. I was wrong.

• I don't want to be "that guy" here, but from what I've seen these ship wars have only involved four people tops at a time. Sure, it's dumb, but so what? It's going to take like 15 people to have any significant impact on my shipping experience.

• I like Vaughn's old look, the glasses and goatee. I kind of miss it lol

Linnet posted: »

Source

• Ahhh, good.

Hopefully it only keeps itself to a very small amount of people...or else I'll get mad.

I don't want to be "that guy" here, but from what I've seen these ship wars have only involved four people tops at a time. Sure, it's dumb, but so what? It's going to take like 15 people to have any significant impact on my shipping experience.

• Oh man, that's got.me laughing ...

Shun the nonbelievers!
    Shuuuun!
    *Shuuuuuuun! *

• edited January 2016

I am a Rhysha shipper myself, but I was wondering if there were any other people out there that ship Athena and Fiona because I ship them A LOT (and yes, I am aware that Athena has a girlfriend :/)

• Lies. Heretical filth. False ships! False ships! They must be cleansed by fire. Purge the unclean

Can't we all just get along Nothing wrong with both

• The only problems are the filth being spread by false ships. They must be purged.

armis37 posted: »

There's a war going on? Aren't you guys just making a huge problem out of nothing?

• edited January 2016

Rhys and Vaughn are next to each other. Rhaugn confirmed! Rhaughn vult!

Source

• Those heretics aren't real people. Real people only support Rhaughn. All others are unclean

I don't want to be "that guy" here, but from what I've seen these ship wars have only involved four people tops at a time. Sure, it's dumb, but so what? It's going to take like 15 people to have any significant impact on my shipping experience.

• [removed]

I am a Rhysha shipper myself, but I was wondering if there were any other people out there that ship Athena and Fiona because I ship them A LOT (and yes, I am aware that Athena has a girlfriend )

• vaughn doesn't have glasses. huh. the dude just magically sees better now??????? what. HOW DID HE GO TO 0????? is he ok? are his eyes ok? pls

Source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.