I'm hoping they get this guy! haha.

• Kevin Conroy or riot.

• Batman is going to voice Batman.

cuz batman is reel

• Someone

• What about Doug Cockle?

• Ben Affleck..

enter image description here

• From what I can gather, the game wont be set in the Arkhamverse or the new DC Cinematic Universe, so Affleck is off the table. I wouldn't mind if Conoroy did the voice(he is still my favorite Batman), but I would prefer if someone new took their turn.

• edited March 2016

Why not Kevin Conroy since he voiced him in Arkham Asylum, City and Knight?

• edited March 2016

Gavin Hammon. And no, that isn't because he voiced Kenny. (Okay, that's a pretty big reason, but hear me out.)

Take a listen to Gavin's Beast in TWAU, then refine that into something more "bourgeoisie." Boom, you've got yer Bruce Wayne. As for Batman, I'd let Gavin cook up his own interpretation. He has more than enough talent for me to trust him.

• Telltale can easily get Kevin conroy

• are they that deep into development they already have the voice of Batman picked out? Someone said Ben, nothing against TellTale, but I'm pretty sure unless it was written into his contract for doing Batman (which I doubt it was) no chance Ben would touch a video game voice over job at this stage in his career, atleast not with a fairly large payday. That aside, it's not like having Affleck will sell more copies of the game, better to get a more reasonably priced alternative like.....

the guy that voice Batman either the animated series, or the Arkham games (Kevin Conroy?)

• I wouldn't mind a new voice actor too much however given that Telltale are able to get some of the best voice actors (Troy Baker as a prime example) it brings me to the conclusion that Conroy is easily the best choice. I know Conroy is working on a few projects this year but hopefully he will be able to voice Batman for this Telltale game.

• Troy Baker anyone?

• Batman of Rivia?

Tahon posted: »

What about Doug Cockle?

• Robert Fagot

• edited March 2016

Christian bale would be awesome aswell

• Kevin Conroy is my favourite voice actor

• edited March 2016

Either Kevin Conroy or Christian Bale. I think it's more than likely Conroy's gonna appear, but I love Bale too.

• edited March 2016

You guys seriously want Kevin Conroy? I thought we were all in agreement that we wanted this bat to be as far away as possible from the Arkham games? if Conroys the voice then you automatically have a grizzled experienced Batman. I'd rather have a telltale game with maybe a year 2 batman that is more likely to make mistakes!

• I know I commented on this before, but after having read the question again, I personally would like to voice the character myself.

Or at least voice one of the characters in the game.

• Jon Hamm should voice Batman.

• I'd probably go with Conroy. Yes, people want different voices, and some people just don't like him, but I can't shake off that amazing Batman voice. I loved his performance in the Arkham games, and that leads some bias towards Conroy. My second choice would be Roger Craig Smith.

• Indeed.

There is one legendary Batman voice actor and one legendary Joker voice actor.

It makes a good business sense to favor them unless they're not available. I can imagine that Mark Hamill gets a lot of offers he rejects.

I'd probably go with Conroy. Yes, people want different voices, and some people just don't like him, but I can't shake off that amazing Batm

• Wait what?! People don't like Conroy's Batman?!

I'd probably go with Conroy. Yes, people want different voices, and some people just don't like him, but I can't shake off that amazing Batm

• I might of already said this- shatner

• I mean I have faith Telltale will choose someone great if it turns out to not be Conroy and I agree that he is an experienced Batman - so hearing Conroy evokes all the feelings of an older Batman. From what I have seen anyway I assume Batman is relatively new (maybe 2 or 3 years in to his crusade).

• Telltale did say that their version of Batman in this game has no connection to any other Batman, from comics or movies or video games. That is why I feel it should be someone new, so we wouldn't feel like we are playing an old version of Batman.

VenomHD posted: »

I mean I have faith Telltale will choose someone great if it turns out to not be Conroy and I agree that he is an experienced Batman - so he

• Tom Kenny

• edited April 2016

Littlefinger. He does an amazing Batman voice.

• It'll probably end up being Troy baker

Sign in to comment in this discussion.