Who's going to voice batman?

enter link description here
No christian bale please.
I think Kevin Canroy did a really good job in the Arkham series.

Comments

• edited January 2016

My biggest issue with Kevin Conroy, is that he's done it for so long.
    Personally, I'd like to have someone different come in and voice Batman this time around.
    I think perhaps Bryan Cranston would do an excellent job.

Bryan Cranston has an a good strong voice, which I think would be well suited to the Batman character.
    He not only sounds authoritative, but also compassionate and empathetic, but also like someone you DON'T wanna fuck with.
    Observe.
    (If you decide to answer, please watch the videos before doing so.)

• If Russ Bain can do a convincing American Accent, or Dave Fennoy doing a rougher voice, or Steve Blum, or JB Blanc. Or Travis Willingham.

• Christian Bale's Batman performance gets a lot of hate but just listen to his voice in Batman Begins it's way better. In every movie after that his voice was digitally altered. I still think Kevin Conroy should be Batman though because anyone else would be heresy and same goes for Mark Hamill voicing the Joker.

• edited January 2016

anyone else would be heresy and same goes for Mark Hamill voicing the Joker.

I don't know, I think Troy Baker did a great job playing the Joker, there are moments you can't even tell the difference between him and Hamill. Don't get me wrong, Hamill is by far the best, but Baker is a close second.

Christian Bale's Batman performance gets a lot of hate but just listen to his voice in Batman Begins it's way better. In every movie after t

• My only problem with Troy Baker's joker was that at some times he sounded like the Joker, and then all of a sudden I just hear the clearest Troy Baker voice ever.

anyone else would be heresy and same goes for Mark Hamill voicing the Joker. I don't know, I think Troy Baker did a great job playin

• How about Bruce Greenwood (if not Conroy)? He was great in Under the Red Hood and Young Justice.

I always thought he would be a good replacement if Conroy ever thought to retire.

• edited January 2016

I agree! I think Bruce Greenwood would be great as Batman.
    And John DiMaggio would be great as the Joker.

And I think this video says it best.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

How about Bruce Greenwood (if not Conroy)? He was great in Under the Red Hood and Young Justice. I always thought he would be a good replacement if Conroy ever thought to retire.

• Fennoy! Yes! True Dark Knight! With urban gadgets.

JeRoberts posted: »

If Russ Bain can do a convincing American Accent, or Dave Fennoy doing a rougher voice, or Steve Blum, or JB Blanc. Or Travis Willingham.

• in a perfect world, it would always be Mr Conroy ;)

• Nope. DiMaggio was a terrible Joker and Greenwood is simply trying to do a Conroy impression, no thank you.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I agree! I think Bruce Greenwood would be great as Batman. And John DiMaggio would be great as the Joker. And I think this video says it best. enter link description here

• Conroy or GTFO. The man will one day die and then you will not be able to hire him any more, let the men be the voice of Batman until that day or don´t do Batman, is as simple as that for me.

Already say it and will continue to do so: If Conroy is not the voice I´m not buying this till is cheap as hell, because if it´s not Conroy I´ll now this is just another Batman version, rather than the one that has existed for 20 years now, and I want that Batman, not a new one.

We already have tooons of terrible Batman´s in the movies, do you people really want to screw the character now also in other medias?

• Am I the only one who would like actor Jon Hamm to voice Batman/Bruce Wayne?

enter image description here

• Roger Craig Smith would be a great batman. He played batman in arkham origins. He also played Chris Redfield in RESIDENT EVIL 5, Ezio Auditore in Assassin Creed 2, Sonic The Hedgehog. He is a great voice actor. They need to get him to voice batman.

• I'm really hoping for Kevin Konroy. He's just fantastic, (and realistic; really guys Christian Bale, I think he's a little out of telltales price range). Something about his voice is just so chill, intimidating, nice to listen to and awesome at the same time.

• Kevin Conroy.

• Hopefully Batman voices Batman.

• How about Tom Hardy, or Christian Bale... I know what you except (NO BALES ON THE BATMAN), But he's also better than Affleck.

• Huh? Bales better than Affleck? Besides the fact we haven't yet seen him portray Batman he looks the part and sounds the part from the trailers imo.

Why are people even talking about Bale here - we are talking about someone voicing Batman in a video game and the trailer shows something unique that I think will be very different from what we might be expecting.

Okay to finally answer the question it has to be Kevin Conroy - failing that I would say Roger Craig Smith.

How about Tom Hardy, or Christian Bale... I know what you except (NO BALES ON THE BATMAN), But he's also better than Affleck.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited February 2016

Grristian Bale.

• Laura Bailey.

• In Gwyn Whitehill's accent

Brodester08 posted: »

Laura Bailey.

• Accurate.

enter image description here

In Gwyn Whitehill's accent

• Kevin Conroy or Roger Craig Smith.

• I think Ben affleck is the best choice.

• bales the worst choice.

Omid's cat posted: »

Grristian Bale.

• edited February 2016
    1. Kevin Conroy (The Animated Series)
    2. Roger Craig Smith (Arkham Origins)
    3. Jason O'Mara (DC Animated Original Movies)
    4. Bruce Greenwood (Young Justice)

Affleck and Bale are waaaaay too expensive for Telltale.

• I think now they can afford it. I wish they can hire Ben affleck. It'll create more hype to their game.

• edited February 2016

He costs millions. Even if they could afford Affleck, or he was willing to take a massive pay cut, he'll be way too busy the next few years starring in two Justice League movies as well as co-writing, directing and starring in a new Batman film.

There are reasons why A-list movie actors rarely reprise their roles in games, cartoons, etc.

Mayans posted: »

I think now they can afford it. I wish they can hire Ben affleck. It'll create more hype to their game.

• I really hope they can get Kevin Conroy. Seeing as I reckon they'll be going for a comic-loyal adaptation like anything else Telltale has done I feel Kevin Conroy completely captured the character comic book wise. For all you guys saying Telltale should hire Hollywood actors are a bunch of dummies, I mean really.

• I hope it's Christian Bale.

• I think it really depends on what sort of Batman they're going for, but for established choices, Kevin Conroy or Roger Craig Smith.

• Kevin Conroy.

• I could see that.

Nolan North.

• My hope is that Kevin Conroy decides too. You play the Arkham games, watch The Animated Series and he is the perfect voice of Batman just like Mark Hamill is the perfect voice of the Joker. Btw Arkham Knight is amazing.

• Alex Jordan alias Asher Forrester of course ! ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.