Mira Forrester is in the GoT TV Series

2»

Comments

• Please knock it off.

Everyone hates it when you bump old threads.

AegonSnow posted: »

Seriously, you guyz need to chill! Many thanks to the uploader for posting the screenshots reference. Yes, it is an Easter Egg which showcas

• If I recall correctly a dev said that they only drew inspiration from the clothes and didn't copy any characters.

joriandrake posted: »

Not sure, House Forrester is canon (the dynasty name), Whitehills are just in game only though I would say her clothes and looks are very

• You are welcome, I guess, but why did you ress this old thread? You are not Thoros of Myr, and the subject was old even when I posted this.

Mira is spotted wearing a yellow and teal blue collar lining dress in episode 2 and 3? Exactly when is this? I could not find it. It is easy to see that Mira got her appearance from the girl wearing brown and teal, while Sera is based on the girl wearing yellow and blue-gray.

By the way, Highgarden's rose is golden, not blue.

Seriously, you guyz need to chill! Many thanks to the uploader for posting the screenshots reference. Yes, it is an Easter Egg which showcas

• The TV-show episodes came out first, but perhaps they were planning the game long before season 4 aired. However, I think it is most likely that Telltale took this nameless handmaiden from the show and expanded her importance greatly in their game.

what about the other handmaiden Mira spoke to?

Sera you mean? She looks like the girl who wears yellow in the first and last picture in my original post.

joriandrake posted: »

Not sure, House Forrester is canon (the dynasty name), Whitehills are just in game only though I would say her clothes and looks are very

• Look at Season 3 not sure which episode but early in the season when Margaery brought Sansa to meet Lady Oleanna who wanted more information about Joffrey before marrying her granddaughter to the king who was infamous for abusing his betrothed. From the meeting of the 3 ladies where they r having tea, you will see 3 handmaidens in the backdrop. Easy to spot Sera and Mira based on their colors from earlier episodes of this game.

Differic posted: »

You are welcome, I guess, but why did you ress this old thread? You are not Thoros of Myr, and the subject was old even when I posted this.

• I just rewatched that scene. It's from episode 2 season 3. Please excuse me, it was not easy to spot Mira or Sera. In fact, I could not see them at all. None of the handmaidens in the background wore anything that Mira or Sera ever wore, as far as I can remember. If it's just me who got it wrong, then please post pictures from the episode of the girls who look like Mira and Sera.

Look at Season 3 not sure which episode but early in the season when Margaery brought Sansa to meet Lady Oleanna who wanted more information

• So it is Mira then? I've just played again the whole game and I found this, it's pretty cool and I didn't know, didn't care at the time, now just waiting for s2 and for s8 of the show so thx :)
    (and BTW ppl need to chill with that necrobump (damn that word's awful) it only costs CO2. Time, not that much)

• That is not Mira. It bears similarities to her sure but she is not Mira. Like someone else said once she was not invited to the wedding and would not have been seen there.

Kirra25 posted: »

So it is Mira then? I've just played again the whole game and I found this, it's pretty cool and I didn't know, didn't care at the time, now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.