Answer the question above you

Comments

• "Martin Riggs" because of the jokes and crazy personality of Lethal Weapon. "Mullet Man" because of my ability to push down entire trees with my bare hands and the only kid at my school at the time who successfully has a mullet haircut. "Mouth" because I speak several languages and can talk in a wide range of different voices; yes, me and my friends are all Goonies with the same nicknames as them.

Potatoes: mashed, baked, scalloped, or hashed?

• edited June 2017

[DELETED]

"Martin Riggs" because of the jokes and crazy personality of Lethal Weapon. "Mullet Man" because of my ability to push down entire trees wit

• Definitely mashed.

What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen? (Include link)

• 85%
    Harry Potter: The Books or The Movies?

CunningFox posted: »

Detective. Worst Grade You've Ever Received on a Test?

• For some reason I find this video funny...

Which Two characters from any Telltale game would you want to make a crossover game with?

• Lee and Jessie

What game would you like telltale to make?

• Doctor Who.

Would you rather work or go to school full time?

• edited July 2017

[DELETED]

Doctor Who. Would you rather work or go to school full time?

• Work, because most don't require you to do extensive homework assignments. Plus getting paid vs paying someone for the experience.

What's the most interesting building you've ever seen or been in?

• The Adventure Science Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

What is the worst game that you played recently?

Work, because most don't require you to do extensive homework assignments. Plus getting paid vs paying someone for the experience. What's the most interesting building you've ever seen or been in?

• The Walking Dead A New Frontier

Your favourite year of gaming?

• edited July 2017

Definitely 2012. Walking Dead: Season One, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Black Ops 2, and Halo 4 were very great games that were released that year, imo.

Would you be down for a Breaking Bad game made by Telltale?

• I've never actually watched breaking bad so I wouldn't know if I'd be into it.

When was the last time youve been to the hospital?

• About a year ago for an appendectomy.

What do you like to order on your pizza?

• Oh, I thought 2012 was one of the most forgettable years of gaming.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Definitely 2012. Walking Dead: Season One, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Black Ops 2, and Halo 4 were very great games that were released that year, imo. Would you be down for a Breaking Bad game made by Telltale?

• Nah, I'd say 2009 was forgettable. The only good games released that year was Batman: Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2.

AronDracula posted: »

Oh, I thought 2012 was one of the most forgettable years of gaming.

• Breaking Bad is really good, the whole series is on Netflix. It's probably one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

I've never actually watched breaking bad so I wouldn't know if I'd be into it. When was the last time youve been to the hospital?

• I'll probably watch it eventually. I have so many series I still need to finish lol

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Breaking Bad is really good, the whole series is on Netflix. It's probably one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

• Just pepperoni, usually.

What is your opinion on the color purple?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

About a year ago for an appendectomy. What do you like to order on your pizza?

• Umm..Have no opinion

Who do you prefer to revive?
    Lee or Kenny?

choircorgis posted: »

Just pepperoni, usually. What is your opinion on the color purple?

• Kenny, since his death was so terrible and meaningless (In S3).

Max Caulfield or Chloe Price?

• Ugh... Max I guess? I don't really like LiS. Fun fact for today, "lis" means "fox" in Polish.

What do you want to see in tLoU 2? What is it to keep and what's to improve?

• They need to improve combat 4k and HD support.Need a new story

Who from original series u want to see new in Game of thrones telltale season 2?

• I’d have to say no one. I reckon TTGOT S1 could have been a lot better had it been without appearances of glorified characters from the show (most of whom don’t know how to voice act- aside from Iwan Rheon) and just focused on the actual Forrester & Whitehill story. Though if it didn’t have those cameos, I strongly doubt HBO would have funded it.

For lack of a better way to word this question; what television show, game or film has given you the strongest feelings? Can be positive or negative.

• edited July 2017

I think the Last of Us. I found both the beginning and the ending very powerful, and among the many negative messages in the game, there are some very positive ones.

Alright, I'll change this question.

Is Life is Strange worth getting if you enjoyed the first episode but thought it was pretty cringie?

• LEE. Absolutely Lee. Didn't care at all for Kenny after Season 2.

NightmareBG posted: »

Umm..Have no opinion Who do you prefer to revive? Lee or Kenny?

• South Park.

Least favourite TellTale game?

DillonDex posted: »

Game of Thrones. What is your favourite TV show?

• If you liked episode 1 then you'll probably enjoy the other episodes. Episode 5 is really bad though, at least in my opinion.

Best movie you've seen in the past year?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

It was a Turkish movie.

Comedy or Action ?

If you liked episode 1 then you'll probably enjoy the other episodes. Episode 5 is really bad though, at least in my opinion. Best movie you've seen in the past year?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

It was a Turkish movie.

Comedy or Action ?

If you liked episode 1 then you'll probably enjoy the other episodes. Episode 5 is really bad though, at least in my opinion. Best movie you've seen in the past year?

• I prefer horror but I guess action is good too.

Favorite musical artist?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

It is awesome and thrilled. It will worth.

I'll probably watch it eventually. I have so many series I still need to finish lol

• Ooh, tough one. I'd say Eminem for hip-hop and Avenged Sevenfold for rock.

If you can create your own video game family (as in _____ is your Dad and _____ is your son/daughter) who would you choose?

• Lee my dad and don't need anyone else :L

Favorite South Park character and why

• Don't like South Park.

What do you think of the Assassin's Creed modern day story as a whole?

• Ah desmond is dead that means Modern day story is dead also

Do u think Wolf among us S2 will contain multiple Playable character If yes who who should it be

• No

Has COD been milked or milked?

Ah desmond is dead that means Modern day story is dead also Do u think Wolf among us S2 will contain multiple Playable character If yes who who should it be

• No answer

What is the first mandela effect u have ever had

Dan10 posted: »

No Has COD been milked or milked?

• I wish I could remeber but they just fade away like dreams/nightmares. After I wake up I can't remember them. Though I've had plenty of those.

No answer What is the first mandela effect u have ever had

• What is the first mandela effect u have ever had

Can't remember

why does telltale suck nowdays?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.