In Memoriam

So this is a thread to discuss the members of House Forrester you lost over the course of the game. (To decisions only)

I lost:

Mira Forrester

Asher Forrester

Traitor-Duncan

Who did you lose, and how do you feel about it? I'm sad about the first, devastated about the second, but I can live with the third.

Comments

• edited March 2016

I feel the saddest for Finn, Rodrik, and my sentinel, Royland. All three of them were loyal and good men.

• edited March 2016

Oh, boy. Well, I actually lost the same people. I'll go through them, person by person.

enter image description here

Duncan Tuttle. I liked Duncan a lot, but he committed high treason, and broke an oath to Rodrik. He had to die.

Mira Forrester. Would I still have refused to marry Morgryn, if I knew for a certainty Mira would die? Probably not... but I never change my choices. In the end, though, she stayed true to how I played her -- loyal and kind-hearted (she always stuck up for Sera: "I look out for the people I care about."), and honourable to a fault, (she wouldn't let Tom take the fall for her actions). And just like she told Crazy-Cell-Lady, you have to keep your dignity, especially when it's all you have left. She died well, though I am still saddened by it.

Asher Forrester. My second favourite character in the entire game, who, for me, died exactly as he lived--being a heroic badass. Like my Rodrik told Beskha, "Asher died to save my life... I'll never forget it." And I took Gryff's head after yelling "For Asher!" and my Rodrik's "last words" were "I'm sorry, brother." So yeah, it's still pretty raw, even like 8 months on... but at least I killed Harys and Gryff. That makes it better.

• edited March 2016
    • Rodrik Forrester- Hardest choice I've ever had to make in a game as Rodrik and Asher are my two favourite characters. I was absolutely devestated.
    • Duncan Tuttle (Sentinel)- Duncan died in the battle saving his best friend's son. It was so sad, but I loved two of his lines. "I'll be damned if I let another lord die on my watch." "You must survive Asher. For the House, for all of us who fought on this day!"
  • edited March 2016

Mira Forrester In my playthrough she had to die. I played a kind of honest Mira and I just said to the woman next my cell that all what mattered was what you did in the end.
    I will not give dat bastard of Morgryn a possibility of owning Ironrath. Moreover, he could kill her once he married her since he would have the right upon Ironrath, just as Ramsay did when "marrying" Lady Hornwood. No regret.

Asher Forrester Well, quite a hard choice. Both made sense; in the end I got allong with Rodrik, even if it pissed me to loose Asher already. No regret even if Asher was one of my fav'.

Traitor-Duncan He pissed me, blackmailed me for saving his life and expected I would spare him? I hesitated though for the Asher-thing, but I killed him. No regret at all, seeing Royland survived thanks to this.

• edited March 2016

I lost Finn, Rodrik Forrester and Mira Forrester. They were 3 of my favs. R.I.P. :'(. I didn't say Royland because I rewinded and killed Duncan.

• Rodrik Forrester
    • Mira Forrester
    • Traitor Duncan
    • Rodrik Forrester

• Sentinel Royland

At least in my main playthrough. In my first playthrough it was

• Asher Forrester

• Sentinel Duncan

• I lost:

1.Sentinel Duncan

2.Asher Forrester

3.Mira Forrester

4.Bowen (I went A.F.K.)

• Lost Asher Duncan

• Actually, I just went back and went with my regular choice and spared Duncan. I thought he deserved a chance to redeem himself. Other people may not, but I do.

I lost Finn, Rodrik Forrester and Mira Forrester. They were 3 of my favs. R.I.P. . I didn't say Royland because I rewinded and killed Duncan.

• edited May 2016

I lost

• Asher Forrester: This crushed me. Almost cried when he was fighting to the death.
    • Sentinel-Royland: I spared Traitor-Duncan, and lost one of my greatest men. I liked Royland a lot,
Sign in to comment in this discussion.