Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Waiting Thread

Great expectations from batman v superman: dawn of justice. I'm definitely interested &
Going for first day first show. I'm eagerly waiting for it.

Comments

• I'm going to watch it on the 25th with my friends or on the 24th by myself. I really wanna watch it on the 24th but my friends will be busy :/

• edited March 2016

This is my second most anticipated movie of 2016! Can't wait to see Batman fight Superman and finally see Wonder Woman on the big screen!

In you people's eyes and which members of the Justice League (all except Green Lantern are in this) are you looking on screen the most? My order is-

1. Batman

enter image description here

1. Wonder Woman

1. Superman

1. Aquaman

1. The Flash

1. Cyborg

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited March 2016

Second trailer convinced me - it'll SUCK. Duel Batman vs Superman was good concept but what Wonder Woman (WTF???) is doing there? Film wasn't long enough with two main characters? Political correctness? Why Luthor has to be annoying kid? And there's a monster (looks veery original) so our trio will have to unite against him. Unbeliveable.

• edited March 2016

Well this is the Dawn of Justice so the Justice League needs to be formed by the end that explains Wonder Woman.

As for the monster, that's Doomsday who is created using the body of Zod. People seem very split on the concept of him being in the movie though I don't mind too much.

Omid's cat posted: »

Second trailer convinced me - it'll SUCK. Duel Batman vs Superman was good concept but what Wonder Woman (WTF???) is doing there? Film wasn'

• By including all these characters, batman v superman maps out DC's movie universe. Like LilyForrester said, the movie is called "Dawn Of Justice"(league..) so we all knew that they were going to team up by the end of the movie. I also like Lex. He could be two faced for all we know and we only saw his public side in the trailers. Honestly, I couldn't be more excited about this movie. People who watched it say that they loved it and that it was great. 10 more days !

Omid's cat posted: »

Second trailer convinced me - it'll SUCK. Duel Batman vs Superman was good concept but what Wonder Woman (WTF???) is doing there? Film wasn'

• This my number 2 movie i want to see this year and i loved the last trailer even though the second trailer threw me off a bit im still on board and defos going to see it with pals on the first day!

• Was hyped for it, second trailer lowered my expectations by a decent amount, but still expect to enjoy it

• Am I the only one thinking this movie will probably be one of the worst movies of 2016.

• enter image description here

joshua007 posted: »

Am I the only one thinking this movie will probably be one of the worst movies of 2016.

• Forget it, DC can never make good and entertaining movies like Marvel (nolan is an exception). For some reason DC characters only work well in animated movies, they are not cut out to be in real action movies, This is just my opinion.

• It looks good but I remember thinking Man of Steel looked good and I really didn't enjoy it. I guess I'll still go see it though.

• I doubt it will be one of the worst, but it will probably be one of the most disappointing movies, I just don't see it living up to the hype. I hope I'm wrong though.

Am I the only one thinking this movie will probably be one of the worst movies of 2016.

• I am going to go and see it. I am not expecting a extremely good movie. I just want to see Batman, Superman, cool action and just have some fun with the movie.

• Cannot wait....Supes!!!

• Neither Superman or Batman is gonna win, that would piss a lot of people off

• edited March 2016

Yes

• The Dark Knight Trilogy?

kappafan posted: »

Forget it, DC can never make good and entertaining movies like Marvel (nolan is an exception). For some reason DC characters only work well in animated movies, they are not cut out to be in real action movies, This is just my opinion.

• Good reviews so far.

I was curious and partially spoiled myself... why, I have no idea but I did....

Seems like it's gonna be good though :)

• edited March 2016

So many people are getting butthurt because the critics are bashing on this movie. I've read dozens of rants on how "The critics have clearly never picked up a comic book in their entire life" (Well if they're FILM critics, they shouldn't have to because a movie should hold up on its own despite the fact if you're familiar with the source material or not) or "If Nolan directed this, the RT score would be 90%." (Not true considering how some of his films never got above a 75%. So even he's not perfect). Out of the dozens of rants that I've read, this is what they all sound like to me.

enter link description here

• edited March 2016

Have you read the reviews? Their complaints are "Its homorless" "its not fun and too dark" "too much plot". People were expecting this to be like a marvel movie with hardly any plot and jokes every 5 minutes? The fans seem to love it, the critics seem to hate it. It's a zack Snyder film after all and I didn't really expect them to change their opinion for the guy. Hating the movie for having some pacing issues is understandable but hating it for being too serious and for having "confusing/too much" plot? This isn't one of the movies that you can watch with your brain switcher OFF.

ralo229 posted: »

So many people are getting butthurt because the critics are bashing on this movie. I've read dozens of rants on how "The critics have clearl

• edited March 2016

I have read the reviews. You're correct that they said it's humorless and not very fun to watch, but I think you're confusing too much plot with a muddled and convoluted plot. They're saying the plot is sluggish, not there's too much of it. I've got nothing against a superhero movie with a ton of plot. However, I am against a superhero movie with an unfocused and convoluted plot. I'm not saying it has one because I haven't seen it yet, but that's what the critics are complaining about.

Tolispro posted: »

Have you read the reviews? Their complaints are "Its homorless" "its not fun and too dark" "too much plot". People were expecting this to be

• I'm going to go see the movie this Friday, hooray!!!!

• They're saying the plot is sluggish /
    unfocused and convoluted plot

My apologies. I can understand that someone didn't like the movie for its weird pacing and editing with unfocused plot and somehow unjustified actions without motivations. I brought up the plot because someone didn't like the movie because of its "political theme". I'm a huge DC fanboy but if the movie is bad I'll be the first one to admit it when I walk out of the cinema. I suppose the weird editing/pacing can be improved with the Director's cut since this is something Zack does.( Watchmen) I'm personally pleased as long as it makes money and the majority of the fans like it. Sure, I'd love if the movie was receiving positive reactions from critics but at the end of the day we the comic book fans and the general audience is all that matters :)

ralo229 posted: »

I have read the reviews. You're correct that they said it's humorless and not very fun to watch, but I think you're confusing too much plot

• That's nolan

The Dark Knight Trilogy?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.