Minecraft: Story Mode Returns for Episode 5 on March 29th, Three More Adventures Continuing in 2016

2»

Comments

• Minecraft: Story Mode

AronDracula posted: »

Which are you going to play first? Michonne or Minecraft?

• Indeed I'm curious about also what are the writers talking about "Jokes??" yet the Sky City Commotion is serious

Jennifer posted: »

I'll probably play Minecraft: Story Mode first, as I'm curious how they'll handle it after episode 4 wrapped up the Wither Storm story

• I think this kind of tactic is just unethical when the season pass was released last year and thus making everyone believe this game has only 5 Episodes, then they pull a deceitful practice and create Ep 6-8 so just to lure people continue paying for the game. Just like I am selling you something at a relatively low price, then once you take the bait and own it, I raise the cost of maintenance to 200% of what it was supposed to be, then it will be your decision if you want to maintain the item at a ripoff price.

OzzyUK posted: »

The season pass is for the season which is episodes 1-5, episodes 6-8 are out of season extra episodes which is why you will need to pay for

• When you have bought all of the episodes, it says 'thank you for purchasing season 1 of minecraft story mode

• It wouldn't be burning the plot of those episodes as much as fixing something that felt forced in the first place. Killing him seemed like their go to because they didn't know how to end the episode.

HE won't they're not going to burn 4 episodes worth of plot in one episode. It was tragic but they can't revive reuben

• NO! Sorry, he can't. Reviving Reuben for the sake of a lot of kids will hurt Telltale's reputation. Jesse can just find a new pet, he don't need Reuben back.

Etanarvazac posted: »

That would be a odd twist. But worth it. Ruben must return! Poor pig.

• Where ? i can't see it

• join Ivor, played by Paul Reubens

Am I the first person to notice that the voice actor of Ivor references to Jesse's pet, Reuben?

• I've already played Minecraft before the first episode of MC:SM was announced, so I don't really have a choice in the matter.

AronDracula posted: »

Which are you going to play first? Michonne or Minecraft?

• A hint to season 2, maybe? Or they might have just added that for no reason :/

DanFerno632 posted: »

When you have bought all of the episodes, it says 'thank you for purchasing season 1 of minecraft story mode

• Soooo why isn't the game working on my Xbox One?!

• It just says:

New Content Downloaded
    New content has been downloaded and is ready to be installed. Would you like to install it by restarting the main menu? If you click yes it just starts you back at the main menu but the content isn't installed.

• I can not download episode 5 on my android tablet asus ZenPad Z300c

This discussion has been closed.