what games are you playing?

Comments

• edited October 2019

Just bought Control yesterday and started playing it today. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but I'm definitely intrigued.

• Cities:Skylines
    With the official Mars Radio.

• Still playing Judgment.
    Such a sexy game!

• edited October 2019

Okay, just finished my second playthrough of Judgment and went ahead and bought the few Yakuza games I was still missing. Gonna do a entire series playthrough. Hopefully I'll be finished by the time Yakuza 7(technically 8) gets released next year.
    If I'm not sick of the games by then that is.

• Okay, I just finished Yakuza 0. Such an amazing game, my first instinct was to get right back into it and do a NG+, but seeing as I still have 6 games in the series left to go I thought it would be smarter to continue on with the next one.

So, I'm playing Yakuza Kiwami now.
    Haven't done much yet except a bunch of sidequests, but so far it's just as much fun as the previous game. If the main story is going to be even half as good in this one I'll be a happy camper.

• Yesterday origin chapter 4

• me in 2020 playing wolf among us 2

• Me too bro :)

Poogers555 posted: »

me in 2020 playing wolf among us 2

• edited November 2019

I'm playing wolf among us again to bring back good memories, have you tried with different choices?!

• I've played about three complete times, off the top of my head.
    The first playthrough was partly my usual mindset guided by the idea that Bigby is trying to overcome his fearsome reputation and I think the second was more violent with a slight emphasis on opposing choices from before. The third was somewhere in the middle with some experimentation.

I'm playing wolf among us again to bring back good memories, have you tried with different choices?!

• Yeah I'm playing the same way too

DabigRG posted: »

I've played about three complete times, off the top of my head. The first playthrough was partly my usual mindset guided by the idea that B

• I'm playing Dying Light Enhanced Edition which contains all the DLC content, including the Following expansion. I forgot how much of a great zombie game it was. I'mma play the story mode first, then I will experience the Following DLC for the first time after the main game.

• The DLC is amazing dude. The soundtrack of it is still stuck in my head, i think youre gonna love it.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm playing Dying Light Enhanced Edition which contains all the DLC content, including the Following expansion. I forgot how much of a great

• I'm playing red dead redemption 2, just bought that game on pc.

• I finished playing Dying Light The Following expansion. I think it was way better than the main campaign. It was more open, some of the side missions were more enjoyable and I liked driving around with a Buggy, although I wasn't a fan of babysitting it (Looking for screws and fuel), still not as bad as babysitting your horse in Red Dead Redemption 2.

However, the only thing that this DLC disappointed me the most is the endings. You have two choices and no matter which one you choose, both will give you a huge middle finger, despite everything you have done to protect this world from zombie apocalypse.

• Try red dead 2 ;)

Max Payne with my Dad he use to play this game all the time and honestly i didn't think i'd like it not much i'm not a big noir story fan bu

• edited November 2019

You have two choices and no matter which one you choose, both will give you a huge middle finger, despite everything you have done to protect this world from zombie apocalypse.

There's actually a third secret ending out there that lets you give a middle finger to the game! ...in a sense. It's basically a "well, fuck it" kind of ending.

I finished playing Dying Light The Following expansion. I think it was way better than the main campaign. It was more open, some of the side

• edited November 2019

It's funny because I was actually trying to get the secret ending, then after doing those 3 steps, I found out, through the video, that the secret ending is basically one of the official endings but can happen earlier if you want to end the story fast.

I just wasted hours of replaying for nothing. Techland did a terrible job with the story, I hope they don't do the same with Dying Light 2.

AChicken posted: »

You have two choices and no matter which one you choose, both will give you a huge middle finger, despite everything you have done to protec

• Fallen Order and New Vegas

• Currently working through my backlog of games so I can start trying some new ones I've never played before. Just beat both versions of Double Agent and more recently I beat GTA5. Currently working through Chaos Theory on 100% stealth, but I'll have to restart because my Xbox copy is busted so I'll have to do it again on either PS2 or PS3. Also working my way through GTA4 and Resident Evil 5.

Resident Evil 5 actually is pretty good, I remember it being way more over the top action wise but a lot of my complaints about 5 apply far more to 6 than 5. I'd say RE5 is on the same level of 4. Only problem is my DS3 controllers are all busted so I have to use DS4, but since it's on a PS3 the buttons on the DS4 controller have different functionality than DS3 which means certain sections don't function.

• Now I really want to play Fallen Order since I heard good things about it. Respect for Respawn. NOT EA, of course.

Fallen Order and New Vegas

• Started playing Jedi: Fallen Order and I really like it so far. It very obviously takes inspiration from a few games, Dark Souls, Tomb Raider and Uncharted to name a few. It's also surprisingly challenging at times, and it's pretty funny to see Storm Troopers go down in one hit but an alien mountain goat can kick my ass.

The game is just fun to play. I enjoy exploring the maps and looking for hidden areas and loot, and there are a good number of puzzles available that aren't too difficult for the most part, though I did get stumped at one point and had to look up the solution only to realise it was super simple. The maps are also pretty massive with a ton of optional stuff you can do such as mini-bosses, Tomb Raider styled puzzles, as well as unlocking shortcuts. There's also a good mix of sandbox and linear levels, which I really like.

Storywise I don't think it's anything super new, at least so far anyway and the main character is kinda bland (not terrible, just not all that interesting of a character), but I do like the two companions you get (Cere and Greze) and BD-1 who is pretty dang adorable. The voice all around is excellent and the villains so far (particularly Second Sister) are as over the top as they should be.

I've played 10 hours of the game (which is supposedly halfway through) and I'm having quite a bit of fun. The movement and combat really do make up for whatever shortcomings there are in terms of writing. This is probably one of my favourite games of the year so far.

• Been Playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey.

• I'm currently replaying GTA 4. It's been 84 YEARS since I played it. I think it's my favorite GTA game because I love the story so much and the characters are memorable. Not only that, I'm also going to experience the Story DLCs for the first time as well.

I did replay GTA San Andreas a few weeks back but there are some story elements which ruined my old experiences with this game back in the day. Ryder's character arc didn't age well at all.

• Oh?

I'm currently replaying GTA 4. It's been 84 YEARS since I played it. I think it's my favorite GTA game because I love the story so much and

• Mincraft and fortnite

• edited December 2019

Death Stranding and Shenmue 3 (anyone who thinks waiting 5 years for TWAU S2 is a long time get back to me if it takes more than 18 years).

• edited December 2019

Finally got some time to play games recently and have Attack on Titan 2 ready to go after installation. Still haven't played Crash Nitro Fueled or finished Batman The Enemy Within, though.
    EDIT: Wanted to actually play, but got hit with an update. Shit.

• Last month, I finished the most recently released in English game for The Legend of Heroes series, and I got to say, this is absolutely one of my favorite series. Gonna write a big writeup to say why the series is so good.

Currently the series is divided into three arcs, Trails in the Sky, the Crossbell duology and Trails of Cold Steel (there's a spin off game as well, though its relevance is yet to be determined).

The Sky arc has three games, though the third one acts as more of an epilogue while having an incredible amount of set up for the future of the series. This arc stars Estelle and her adoptive brother Joshua as they become Bracers in the kingdom of Liberl, after an incident occurs and their dad disappears, they head out to find out what happened. Pretty simple premise, though what develops over the course of the series is what makes it fantastic. To avoid spoilers, my summaries won't be too detailed, but I'll get into why I started falling in love with the series from just the first game. It has a very heavy emphasis on its worldbuilding, NPCs within the game update their dialog update after most plot advancements, which, if you've played any JRPG, you should know is incredibly rare, this leads the Trails series to have some of the most text in video games. This emphasis on worldbuilding wouldn't mean much if the world the series was set in wasn't interesting, which I can guarantee is not the case. The set up for the world is that 50 years before the start of the series, the world was in a state similar to our own prior to any major technological advancements, however, with the discovery of Orbal energy, the world has a major industrial revolution which has caused them to go from riding horse drawn carriages to having airships within 50 years, the series takes time to explore how this would affect such a world with a lot of detail. The Sky arc has a good amount of focus on Liberl's relationship with their neighboring country, Erebonia, which is a major superpower on the world stage. Ten years ago, this major superpower attempted to invade Liberl in a war that lasted a hundred days, however Liberl managed to develop airships, which granted them a great advantage against Erebonia and they managed to push them back and eventually signed a treaty. This is all the information on the Sky arcs that I'll give, if it interests you, you can discover the rest on your own.

The Crossbell duology is two games by the names of Zero and Azure and takes place a a few months after the end of the third Sky game. The setting is the small country of Crossbell, its political situation is rather dire as it rests between two powerful and large countries, Erebonia and Calvard, and both of them want to annex it into their own territory, thus both countries try to use dirty, but legal, political maneuvers to force the nation into joining one of them, such as both countries imposing taxes on the citizens, meaning the citizens pay double the taxes. You take control of Lloyd Bannings as he returns to Crossbell after being away for a few years, he joins the police in an attempt to solve the mystery behind his brother's murder, which leads to a web of conspiracies and plans of grand ambition. The Crossbell duology is the only two games in the main series that are not officially localized, or are planned to be, luckily there are fan translations, the one for Zero is honestly shit, but a really good and improved translation should be out in early 2020.

The Cold Steel arc has four games, three currently in English with the fourth one on its way. The setting is Erebonia, heavy class struggles are occuring as the Noble Alliance is attempting to keep their power while the Reformist Faction is trying to throw away the archaic traditions of the government ro bring the country into the modern era, as this is happening, a terorist organization by the name of the Imperial Liberation Front is attempting to eliminate Chancellor Osborne and the Reformist Faction. You play as Rean Schwarzer, who has entered into Thors Military Academy who gets wrapped up in the country wide plot due to the school's new class that operates in a different matter from the rest of the school.

Anyway, hope this interests some people, but I'll say right now that if you don't have patience for slow build up, the series may not be for you. I'd also encourage talking to NPCs, but I don't blame you if you don't feel like doing that, it is a pretty big commitment. I would recommend doing sidequests as you can learn a lot more about the world and its inhabitants, plus you can transfer over save data during arcs, so you'll get some nice continuity. There's also a collectible book series in each game that allows you to trade it in for the ultimate weapon of each game, though the book series that you collect in each game are relevant to the series as a whole, sometimes taking a bit before their importance is revealed, so I recommend reading the books and newspapers. Again, if you don't have time and prefer the main story, you can do that, you'll still get a lot out of it.

• Got Death Stranding for Christmas. Wasn't super impressed with it at first, but I think it's very slowly winning me over.

• I won 'Guacamelee' for free, really loving the visuals and the platforming concept it uses.

• Yeah GTA San Andreas is an interesting one for sure. It's really good but also really laughable. Thank goodness we got Strangers and Freaks missions now, because a lot of stuff just made me ???.

I'm currently replaying GTA 4. It's been 84 YEARS since I played it. I think it's my favorite GTA game because I love the story so much and

• I know I already played this but I recently was playing a game called "King's Quest" really great game, great story and great characters.

Some people have been sleeping on it, I highly recommend anyone to play this game.

• Started playing Far Cry 5 with a bud. We've been getting into so much funny shit it's more entertaining than the campaign itself. Well worth the price getting it from a holiday sale.

• Traded in Attack on Titan 2 once I
    ordered a physical copy of The Final Battle and confirmed that it worked with the preexisting save file. Meant to do a post about the base game for a while.
    Also traded in Punch Time Explosion because that was still in the house for some reason. Got 1.56 for it.

• edited January 2020

Replaying Plague Inc for the first time and unlocked my plagues that I purchased I remember playing that game back in 2014 I had so much fun playing this game and now since they got new plagues etc I’m re-enjoying my past experience playing it.

• edited February 2020

Right now I’m playing the Facebook Lol quiz it’s extremely fun I mean first time I started playing this year in January I was like “Oh,this seems like a fascinating game to play.”...even though I don’t buy it on its predictions because things are just selectively random even though yes I’ve noticed some stuff they predicted for the first time was true.

But it’s just s game to not take itself to seriously...as I said before it’s selected by random stuff when you click on it .

Have at it and tell me what you think?

https://m.facebook.com/pages/WOW-Quiz/1086758181502446

• i just keep replaying the seasons of twdg in the definitive edition :)

• Is it bad that I've owned the definitive edition for months and I still haven't touched it yet?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.