Suicide Squad Waiting Thread and Suggestions

Namaste, I'm mayans. What do you think about this movie?

Comments

• Can't wait! It's one of the movies I'm most excited for, I love DC Villains :p

• I cant get excited about super movies there are just far too many of them. The industry be liek churn bitch churn

• I was kind of hype, then I saw BvS and got worried, then I read the news that Suicide Squad is getting tons of re-shooting scenes because all the jokes were in the trailer and WB is now scared that if they do another movie with no jokes people will dislike it, as if that was the problem with BvS.

Now I´m really scare of what could happen with this movie as I do not have any confidence in WB. If this one is bad, then I´m done with this new DC cinematic universe.

• I'll go see it.

• After BvS and after hearing about the reshoots, I am rather worried about this movie.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited April 2016

It will be another Batman vs Superman but without them, I'm telling you. Trailers are as silly as Harley. I don't like the look of new Joker. Killer Croc is Hobo Croc.

Also, Will Smith plays Deadshot. This guy is racist (Will, not Deadshot). Watching him won't be a fun.

• How do you know Will Smith is racist? I don't follow him, or really any celebrity news for that matter - I got better uses for my time.

So anyway, what makes you say Will Smith is racist?

Omid's cat posted: »

It will be another Batman vs Superman but without them, I'm telling you. Trailers are as silly as Harley. I don't like the look of new Joker

• Haven't you heard about Smiths boycotting Oscars? What's their problem? Too many white people among nominees. They are blaming Academy, which of course is too white and too male. Will says it's not about him; "this is about children that are going to sit down and watch this show and they’re not going to see themselves represented". Are white kids represented by DiCaprio?

Sorry, we have to nominate some minorities now. Try again next year, white boy.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

How do you know Will Smith is racist? I don't follow him, or really any celebrity news for that matter - I got better uses for my time. So anyway, what makes you say Will Smith is racist?

• Batman V superman had to set up a universe in one movie. What should have been done with 5 movies happened with one while Suicide Squad is a standalone film on its own. Joker looks awesome, the movie looks fun. Can't wait for august.

Omid's cat posted: »

It will be another Batman vs Superman but without them, I'm telling you. Trailers are as silly as Harley. I don't like the look of new Joker

• edited April 2016

I already posted this in the Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread, but I'll post it here as well, new trailer.

enter link description here

• Looks amazing.

I already posted this in the Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread, but I'll post it here as well, new trailer. enter link description here

• Batman ^_^

Looks amazing.

• its going to be great movie

• I really want to see this, more than batman v superman. Still not even seen it haha

• Isn't this the batman section.

Batmans not in the movie. Let's not talk about it in the gaming section.

• Did you not watch the trailer? Batman is in this, played by Ben Affleck.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Isn't this the batman section. Batmans not in the movie. Let's not talk about it in the gaming section.

• Oh sweet Neptune didn't even notice the batman car scene

Continue forum. Lol

Did you not watch the trailer? Batman is in this, played by Ben Affleck.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.