Uncharted Thread

Comments

• edited May 2016

Some people might call me crazy, but I actually think Uncharted 4 is a MUCH more successful game than the Last Of Us as far as gameplay goes.

• It is more successful and had a better ending.

J-Master posted: »

Some people might call me crazy, but I actually think Uncharted 4 is a MUCH more successful game than the Last Of Us as far as gameplay goes.

• But not ONE. SINGLE. HIT. Can be landed on her. Even trained mercenaries have fuckups. Weren't her men trained the same as her? Why can you kick THEIR asses so easily?

RichWalk23 posted: »

I don't see how a female villain who is a mercenary for hire trained in hand-to-hand combat, who can best a untrained seasoned (and formerly retired) treasure hunter, equates to 'feminazis' ruining everything.

• Even trained mercenaries have fuckups.

With that logic then it would make sense that Nate couldn't beat her every time, because then even a seasoned archaeologist like Nate who fights like a brawler without proper training is not going to win every fight he comes across forever, since someone out there is always going to be the better fighter because of being trained and being able to read the opponent's move and react faster.

Weren't her men trained the same as her? Why can you kick THEIR asses so easily?

I don't think it was ever confirmed that all of her men were trained in the exact same way, and even if that was the case it's clear that most of them weren't as good as Nadine, otherwise what's the point of having hand-to-hand combat if every enemy was unbeatable in this way?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

But not ONE. SINGLE. HIT. Can be landed on her. Even trained mercenaries have fuckups. Weren't her men trained the same as her? Why can you kick THEIR asses so easily?

• Nate's real surname is Morgan. Any thoughts about it?

• No, it was. He's been Nathan Drake since he was a child. I dunno, it's cool to know, but in the end it doesn't really matter.

However, I think the explanation for why they named themselves Drake is pretty cool. No deeper meaning, no ancient prophecy, just the first name that came to mind. On a related note, that also pretty much confirms that Sir Francis Drake really didn't have any heirs, because Nate and Sam aren't actually related to him.

• Yep. Marlowe, Elena and Sully nailed it.

No, it was. He's been Nathan Drake since he was a child. I dunno, it's cool to know, but in the end it doesn't really matter. However, I

• I'm really hating how you can't kick a certain woman's ass

Yeah, that did annoy me too. Cool character though.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'm really hating how you can't kick a certain woman's ass, she really irritates me. Fucking feminazis ruining everything

1. Uncharted 4

2. Uncharted 3

3. Uncharted 2

4. Uncharted 1

AronDracula posted: »

So what are your order of Uncharted games? Here are mine: * Uncharted 4 * Uncharted 2 * Uncharted 3 * Uncharted 1

• I think Uncharted 4 is a better game than the last of us in terms of gameplay, narrative, visuals, and voice-acting

J-Master posted: »

• And amazing characters. All of them were. I saw no hate on one character excluding the villains.

I think Uncharted 4 is a better game than the last of us in terms of gameplay, narrative, visuals, and voice-acting

• edited May 2016

I think Rafe might be the best villain in the franchise.

I think Uncharted 4 is a better game than the last of us in terms of gameplay, narrative, visuals, and voice-acting

• Wow, this makes me feel better. I really thought i was just messing everything up somehow. Lol

Unbeatable bosses aren't all that rare, and Uncharted just so happen to introduce one in the form of Nadine to show how much of a threat she

• Yep

Unbeatable bosses aren't all that rare, and Uncharted just so happen to introduce one in the form of Nadine to show how much of a threat she

• edited May 2016

Just found out that Naughty Dog has a "roadmap" of DLCs for the multiplayer planned out.

enter image description here

• I can't stop listening to Nate's theme now.

• Nice!!

Just found out that Naughty Dog has a "roadmap" of DLCs for the multiplayer planned out.

• So memorable.

I can't stop listening to Nate's theme now.

• Same order as you.

So what are your order of Uncharted games? Here are mine: * Uncharted 4 * Uncharted 2 * Uncharted 3 * Uncharted 1

• :)

Same order as you.

• edited May 2016

So what were your favorite set pieces in this game? I liked the car chase at the end of chapter 11 in Madagascar and I also really loved the fight with Rafe at the end of the game.

• edited May 2016

Recently Started my brutal playthrough, Chapter 11 is thoroughly kicking my ass. Much more harder than Grounded on TLOU.

• So, does anyone here play the multiplayer?

• edited May 2016

In Uncharted 2, Elena read my (not Drake's) mind. When she asked Nate how scared he was that Elena was gonna die, I (me) said eight. And then she said Nate was at least an eight.

enter image description here

• Me, but not again until early June because I'm on vacation.

AChicken posted: »

So, does anyone here play the multiplayer?

• edited May 2016

Who are your top 10 Uncharted characters? Here's mine:

1. Nathan Drake
    2. Elena Fisher
    3. Victor Sullivan
    4. Chloe Frazer
    5. Charlie Cutter
    6. Samuel Drake
    7. Tenzin
    8. Rafe Adler
    9. Zoran Lazarevic
    10. Eddy Raja
  • Chloe Price

I thought you hated Life is Strange.

Who are your top 10 Uncharted characters? Here's mine: * Nathan Drake * Elena Fisher * Victor Sullivan * Chloe Frazer * Charlie Cutter * Samuel Drake * Tenzin * Rafe Adler * Zoran Lazarevic * Eddy Raja

• edited May 2016

Oops, wrong surname. DOONE

Chloe Price I thought you hated Life is Strange.

• Alright. Well, mine are the same, but this is kinda unfair. There are so little characters in the whole series.

Oops, wrong surname. DOONE

• Too many awesome characters.

Alright. Well, mine are the same, but this is kinda unfair. There are so little characters in the whole series.

• Indeed :)

Too many awesome characters.

• 1- Elena Fisher.

2- Sully.

3- Nathan Drake.

4- Rafe Adler.

5- Katherine Marlowe.

6- Harry Flynn.

7- Sam Drake.

8- Zoran Lazarevic.

9- Chloe Frazer.

10- Charlie Cutter.

Who are your top 10 Uncharted characters? Here's mine: * Nathan Drake * Elena Fisher * Victor Sullivan * Chloe Frazer * Charlie Cutter * Samuel Drake * Tenzin * Rafe Adler * Zoran Lazarevic * Eddy Raja

• My top 10 is slightly different.

1. Nathan Drake

2. Victor "Goddamn" Sullivan

3. Elena Fisher

4. Chloe Frazer

5. Charlie Cutter

6. Samuel Drake

7. Tenzin

8. Salim

9. Cassie Drake

10. Marisa Chase

• This is a great thing Naughty Dog has done for the disabled community.
    https://youtu.be/Ls_CD4mB42s

• the disabled community

What's that about?

This is a great thing Naughty Dog has done for the disabled community. https://youtu.be/Ls_CD4mB42s

• I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound offensive by that.

the disabled community What's that about?

• I see nothing offensive, just wondering what you meant.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound offensive by that.

• I was trying to say how it's great how Naughty Dog made Uncharted 4 with accessibility features to make it easier for those who are physically disabled.

I see nothing offensive, just wondering what you meant.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.