Uncharted Thread

edited August 2017 in General Chat

Post anything related to one of Naughty Dog's best franchises, Uncharted.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ive played the past 3 and 4 looks amazing, but Im way to broke to be buying a Ps4 for one game at the moment ;-;

• :\

Poogers555 posted: »

Ive played the past 3 and 4 looks amazing, but Im way to broke to be buying a Ps4 for one game at the moment ;-;

• Here's a snippet from the forum guidelines. I suggest taking a look at it.

1.9 Please don't post in old and/or inactive threads just to "bump" them back up to the top. If something new and relevant comes up or if you otherwise have a good reason to add something new to discussion, that is fine. However, it's poor forum etiquette to make a generic post in an old or inactive thread just to get people to look at it again.

AronDracula posted: »

• What's the problem? I didn't even see a lot of people's opinions. It's not even old.

Here's a snippet from the forum guidelines. I suggest taking a look at it. 1.9 Please don't post in old and/or inactive threads just t

• It doesn't have to be old. You literally just commented a dot in your thread, you think there's nothing wrong with that? Least add something to the thread if you want to bump it, like I don't know maybe some info on the game?

What's the problem? I didn't even see a lot of people's opinions. It's not even old.

• Like what? More?

It doesn't have to be old. You literally just commented a dot in your thread, you think there's nothing wrong with that? Least add something to the thread if you want to bump it, like I don't know maybe some info on the game?

• Rabbit, you should be a mod.

It doesn't have to be old. You literally just commented a dot in your thread, you think there's nothing wrong with that? Least add something to the thread if you want to bump it, like I don't know maybe some info on the game?

• More please

• I have an Xbox One. I think that speaks for itself.

• edited April 2016

I am anxiously excited for this game. And with only two weeks left to wait, I am so ready for one last ride.
    enter image description here

There's a lot that I'm looking forward to in Uncharted 4. Using the new stealth-and-combat system, using the grappling hook, see if Nathan and Elena will still remain married and what other type of dialogue choices we'll get to choose. Speaking of which, during that scene where Sam asks, "Start with the best part.", I've decided that I'm gonna choose "I discovered Iram of the Pillars." And there's been a lot of talk about how, based on the title "A Thief's End", somebody is gonna end up dead by the end of this, and, to me, I think that Sam is who will be the one that goes. I'll be very sad if it's Nathan.

Also, even though we haven't seen either of them in the previews, do you think that we'll see Chloe Frazer and Charlie Cutter in the story?

• I hope you're not one of the Xbox fanboys who criticize about this game.

I have an Xbox One. I think that speaks for itself.

• Speaking of which, during that scene where Sam asks, "Start with the best part.", I've decided that I'm gonna choose "I discovered Iram of the Pillars."

I would choose "I discovered Shambala" because uncharted 2 was the best of the series.

there's been a lot of talk about how, based on the title "A Thief's End", somebody is gonna end up dead by the end of this, and, to me, I think that Sam is who will be the one that goes. I'll be very sad if it's Nathan.

I thought it would reffer either Nardine or Rafe. I don't want either Sam or Nate to die.

do you think that we'll see Chloe Frazer and Charlie Cutter in the story?

Hope so. They can't just end Cutter's story like that in U3. I really hope Chloe will come back, I really liked her moments in U2.

I am anxiously excited for this game. And with only two weeks left to wait, I am so ready for one last ride. There's a lot that I'm loo

• It looks interesting , but I'm irritated I can't play it unless I buy a new console.

I hope you're not one of the Xbox fanboys who criticize about this game.

• I'm so excited. I got a PS4, I got $130, I've played the other games, I'm good to go!

• New trailer for Uncharted 4. Short but worth a shot.

enter link description here

• The first seconds of that got me thinking that Elena is most likely gonna slap someone. Nathan for lying to her and betraying her trust, or Sam for making her husband returning to the life he promised to not go back to.

I just feel very bad for her.

New trailer for Uncharted 4. Short but worth a shot. enter link description here

• Dracula, I give you my word, if you love Uncharted, you'll love Indiana Jones. At least give them a try.

• I'll see if I have time tomorrow.

Dracula, I give you my word, if you love Uncharted, you'll love Indiana Jones. At least give them a try.

• All right. If you do, here's what order you should watch them in, if you prefer chronological order:

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
    2. Temple of Doom
    3. The Last Crusade
    4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I'll see if I have time tomorrow.

• edited April 2016

I heard that some people have got Uncharted 4 earlier before the release on 10 May. That's wierd as hell. Try not to get any spoilers, people who didn't get the game before 10 May.

• of course

All right. If you do, here's what order you should watch them in, if you prefer chronological order: * Raiders of the Lost Ark * Temple of Doom * The Last Crusade * Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

• Nah, I think it'd be pretty unlikely to find at least ONE of those people who got the game on this forum. It can't be to many people, I'd say maybe 10-20 actually got it?

I heard that some people have got Uncharted 4 earlier before the release on 10 May. That's wierd as hell. Try not to get any spoilers, people who didn't get the game before 10 May.

• I watched Robingaming talking about this. This started in 26 April which is wierd because that's day where the whole game was supposed to be released.

AChicken posted: »

Nah, I think it'd be pretty unlikely to find at least ONE of those people who got the game on this forum. It can't be to many people, I'd say maybe 10-20 actually got it?

• edited April 2016

Yeah, but they did delay it so it could have some simultaneous worldwide release on the same day, but it sucks that some stores in the UK decided to be illegal and sell a few early... what were they thinking!?

EDIT: Also, good news: Sony has started a criminal investigation for the stolen copies that were in transit to a store (Apparently some were stolen, that's scary.). Here's more details: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/criminal-investigation-launched-following-stolen-copies-of-uncharted-4-resurface-online

I watched Robingaming talking about this. This started in 26 April which is wierd because that's day where the whole game was supposed to be released.

• I was looking to get this themed ps4. But I may wait for the improved one.

• Let me know when you finish at least one of them.

of course

• I'm now starting to watch the first movie.

Let me know when you finish at least one of them.

• Sweet!

I'm now starting to watch the first movie.

• I finished watching the first one. It was cool, I guess. Not bad at all.

Sweet!

• Wait till you finish the other ones :)

I finished watching the first one. It was cool, I guess. Not bad at all.

• How did you feel when you saw this?

enter image description here

I finished watching the first one. It was cool, I guess. Not bad at all.

• Lemme know when you finish the last ones.

FATALITY!!!!!

• Right

Lemme know when you finish the last ones.

• So what's your favorite one?

Right

• Seems like a cover up. They are trying to dissuade other retailers from breaking street release date. If street release date is broken then others might release it early as well. This in their mind ensures that other retailers now think the only reason early copies are showing up is due to a theft but in reality it's just a few small retailers that have broken the street date. Uncharted 3's street date was broken in the UK I believe and they had problems from others breaking it because of it being broken in the UK.

Yeah, but they did delay it so it could have some simultaneous worldwide release on the same day, but it sucks that some stores in the UK de

• Sorry, didn't have time yesterday.

So what's your favorite one?

• Alright but now RobinGaming has got a limited edition of Uncharted 4 and the game itself. He is such a lucky bastard. One of them.

Yeah, but they did delay it so it could have some simultaneous worldwide release on the same day, but it sucks that some stores in the UK de

• Just wait my friend. One week. Just stay away from googling 'Uncharted 4 gameplay' for the next while, and you won't come across any spoilers...

Alright but now RobinGaming has got a limited edition of Uncharted 4 and the game itself. He is such a lucky bastard. One of them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.