Who's your favorite villain in the Nolan trilogy?

My rating

1. Ra's al Ghul This is an example of a leader who was willing to do anything to save the world. Even if it meant destroying most of it. And plus, he's Liam Neeson :P
  2. Joker Both Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger were both great Jokers, but this Joker actually felt like a psychopath. And he has so many rememberable lines,
  3. Bane This Bane, IMO, was better than the one in Batman and Robin. I liked having a Bane who was with the League of Shadows, and was a terrorist. It actually felt like Bane, instead of a minion.
  4. Two-Face This Two-Face actually felt like Two-Face. He had a better origin story than the acid one in the comics. This Two-Face took orders from no one. While in Batman Forever, he did.
  5. Scarecrow He did a great job of scaring the living shit out of me. I liked him this much to earn him this spot.
  6. Talia al Ghul Same reasoning for Ra's al Ghul, but she turned out to be a traitor and didn't love Batman in any way. I didn't like her that much, but she's here anyway.

Comments

• Scarecrow but still even he wasn't great.

The rest seemed to only resemble the true characters by name.

• enter image description here

There is only one choice imo.

• WHY SO SERIOUS? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FAACEE. Joker hands down.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

By far the Joker. I'm not fond of the Dark Knight Trilogy to be honest though as I honestly only liked one film, which was the second one.

• I mean, come on. Who else but Joker?

• Joker hands down. Heath Ledger was fucking great and its a shame that he passed because this role proved that he was a fantastic actor and had a really promising future ahead of him.

• Yeah K if you say so.

Ja1862 posted: »

Scarecrow but still even he wasn't great. The rest seemed to only resemble the true characters by name.

• I agree Heath Ledger's Joker REALLY broke the villain mold. But I will admit, Nicholson was just as dangerous.

So, The Joker definitely, runner up would be Two-Face, pity he didn't last long. I figure he would've made a great antagonist for Rises.

• The Joker seems the obvious choice, but I liked Liam Neeson's R'as al Ghul too.

• Joker was obviously the most entertaining, but I think Bane was the best, until we found out that he was a puppet for Talia.

• I've got to go with Joker. Never gets old.

• The Dark Knight Joker was a pretty good take on the character, he wasn't anymore unfaithful then the 89 Joker.

• edited May 2016

Yep I do.

All you need to have is knowledge on the comics to see that bane, Joker etc are nothing like their actual characters.

Yeah K if you say so.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.