Do you like or dislike Daenerys Targaryen?

2»

Comments

• but she perfectly knew that a khal and his people would never accept to be talked down, she wanted them to threaten her and she always meant to burn the shit out of them. That's not just badassery, that's arrogant badassery.

Vice versa, she only burned them after the threats of raping.

• Experience wise: Baelish, Tyrion and Varys.

Claim wise: Tommen, Gendry and Jon (if what they say about him is true)

MsDanceALot posted: »

I want her on the throne. I feel like she's matured enough from the naive girl she was in season 1 to a real queen that knows that sometimes

• Never claimed it was "badassery", I'm just saying it was justified.

but she perfectly knew that a khal and his people would never accept to be talked down, she wanted them to threaten her and she always meant to burn the shit out of them. That's not just badassery, that's arrogant badassery.

• Nor I ever claimed it wasn't justified. I support what she did, I just don't like the fact that she feels like a goddess and pretends others to see her that way.

Never claimed it was "badassery", I'm just saying it was justified.

• Yeah, the god complex is probably her most negative character trait. At the same time though, that's what inspires people to follow her - that and the good intentions she has.

Nor I ever claimed it wasn't justified. I support what she did, I just don't like the fact that she feels like a goddess and pretends others to see her that way.

• And I don't like to hear from guys who use their crotch as a substitute for brain. We're both having a bad time, huh?

• She fucked thing up good in Slavers Bay for sure. Probably I'm not aboard the hate-train because I never expected her to go west for real in the first place, didn't seem like a good plot with baby-sized dragons. She is a sympathetic character though, well written.

• You're right on that. The day when she realizes that Westeros won't necessarily welcome her in open arms just because her surname is Targaryen, and when she acquires some political cunningness, I might even abide her God complex. But for now, I'd rather see someone else on the throne.

Yeah, the god complex is probably her most negative character trait. At the same time though, that's what inspires people to follow her - that and the good intentions she has.

• I don't dislike Dany, but I'm not interested in her story at all.

• Also I find her plot interesting in a way, seeing politics and militarized revolution in action, not often we see that in a book and it reminded me of some times in history of my snowy red Motherland somehow

She fucked thing up good in Slavers Bay for sure. Probably I'm not aboard the hate-train because I never expected her to go west for real in

• I find her personality unlikable. She's pretty arrogant but still ignorant. She has no clue who to truly trust or what to do and this quickly became frustrating.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing her on the Iron Throne seeing as Asher has her support.

• He doesn't in my playthrough :/

I find her personality unlikable. She's pretty arrogant but still ignorant. She has no clue who to truly trust or what to do and this quickl

• Oh damn, I forgot that things can turn sour with her. What does she say to Asher?

He doesn't in my playthrough

• Well, I let Beskha kill her master and kept her secret, so...no support :/

Oh damn, I forgot that things can turn sour with her. What does she say to Asher?

• Ya but does she just tell you to gtfo or what? I need to find a let's play, I suppose

Well, I let Beskha kill her master and kept her secret, so...no support

• YOGSCAST Hannah let Beskha kill her master and kept the sercret. Check it out.

Ya but does she just tell you to gtfo or what? I need to find a let's play, I suppose

• Wow, that was pretty bad. "Not only did you disobey me but you are insolent and deceitful".

Really glad I was completely honest with her. Beskha's pride will be fine.

YOGSCAST Hannah let Beskha kill her master and kept the sercret. Check it out.

• If you keep Beskha's secret, at the very end Daenerys will be told about it by Malcolm, she'll say that Asher has earned her respect, if not her help. So technically Asher would still have her support.

Wow, that was pretty bad. "Not only did you disobey me but you are insolent and deceitful". Really glad I was completely honest with her. Beskha's pride will be fine.

• Interesting. Wonder how Malcolm knew about it at all, he only finds out if you reveal the secret.

If you keep Beskha's secret, at the very end Daenerys will be told about it by Malcolm, she'll say that Asher has earned her respect, if not her help. So technically Asher would still have her support.

• [removed]

And I don't like to hear from guys who use their crotch as a substitute for brain. We're both having a bad time, huh?

• I like here, even if she becomes a villain, she'd still be my second favorite character, after Tyrion.

• edited May 2016

Well, I don't hate her anymore. I just needed her to be a forgiving person, and she was :)

• edited March 2017

I dislike her for being the most boring character in the series and for me in the books.
    Her plain speeches and her behaviour make her dislakable to me.
    Also Daernerys strength comes for her dragons without them she is as normal as Podrick.
    She is selfish too bringing an army of Dothraki warriors to Westeros putting in danger a lot of people in the continent.
    She couldn't even rule Mereen.

If House Targaryen is extinct at the end of the books I would be happy .

• In the books she is hot as fuck no wonder Jonah has a crush on her

Sign in to comment in this discussion.