What voice actors will be in Telltale games new batman game

2»

Comments

• edited June 2016

The only thing I can find even related to that is Blade and Ghost Rider.

AronDracula posted: »

I'd like to see a superhero horror movie.

• Would love to see how Troy, our Rhys, handles a different charecter and personality
    'I'M BATMAN'

• Gavin Hammon would be an interesting choice. And to give Batman a deep and resonating voice, they could have him just do what they did in Batman VS Superman.

However, I personally think that Kevin Sorbo, would be an excellent choice. He played Hercules back in the day.

• How about having Adam West, who played Batman in the 1960s series, to voice Jim Gordon?

BOLD PREDICTION: Gavin Hammon reprises his role as Jim Gordon from the Batman Begins video game.

• Solid VA's.

They typically go with the same crew which as worked out well for them. Feel bad for any new VA who is trying to get in because Troy and Laura has it locked in.

• If they're staying away from the Arkham cast. How about John DiMaggio as the Joker?
    He was surprisingly great in Under The Red Hood, so why not reprise the role?

• Just play any of his other games... The Last of Us (People are still raving about this being one of the greatest games ever released 3 years later) Infamous Second Son, shadow of Mordor, Bioshock Infinite, Batman (the Arkham games as Joker/ Harvey Dent/Two Face or Lego Batman) seriously. Just look the dudes resume up on IMDB

AdamRoberts posted: »

Would love to see how Troy, our Rhys, handles a different charecter and personality 'I'M BATMAN'

• ALIENANGIE posted: »

Just play any of his other games... The Last of Us (People are still raving about this being one of the greatest games ever released 3 years

• it would be great if they could get crispin glover to voice the joker, hes been a fan favorite to play the character for years

Sign in to comment in this discussion.