What voice actors will be in Telltale games new batman game

I been thinking about who will voice batman in the upcoming batmam game from telltale games?

Comments

• It would be flat-out awesome if Telltale could model their version of Bruce Wayne/Batman on Michael Keaton circa 1989, while bringing him in to do the voice too.

• Heyy Jim is back.

great

• My list of voice actors will voice batman are kevin conroy troy baker and ben Affleck.

• If TellTale could model their version batman on Ben Affleck from Batman vs superman.

• What voice actors will voice the characters in telltale batman game?

• I want Kevin Conroy as Batman.

• My predictions for VA's-

Kevin Conroy will be Batman.

Dave Fennoy will be Lucius Fox (he played him in Arkham Knight and has a good relationship with Telltale).

Troy Baker MIGHT be The Joker (he played him in Origins and Assault on Arkham and he has previously worked with Telltale) as Mark Hamill is probably busy with Star Wars. He is more likely to be Two-Face.

Laura Bailey will be someone. Either Renee Montoya or Catwoman.

Nolan North will be someone. Penguin is my best guess.

IDK who will be Alfred, probably the same person from the Arkham Games.

Melissa Hutchingson will be Huntress or Vicki Vale.

Gavin Hammond will be Commissioner Gordon.

Scott Porter will be Nightwing.

Tara Strong will be Harley Quinn.

• I doubt they would be able to get the great Mark Hamill as the Joker. However Troy Baker dose a really good Joker impression so give it to him (however I agree that the Joker is WAY overused but if he is in the series you have give him a good voice) I am not sure who they will be able to do a good Batman voice I doubt they could get Kevin.

• those sound like really good Ideas. The Joker is overused he was in all off the Arkham games - and there a lot of villians in that series that can be the main villain like two face, mad hatter, scarecrow and heaps more to chose from so I am half hoping that Joker won't be in the series. But if he is then you have to give him a good voice Troy Baker has an excellent Joker impression.

I don't know if tell-tale would be able to get Kevin Conroy, I don't know any other VA the could pick to voice batman. Maybe the guy who voice Batman in Origins ?????

My predictions for VA's- Kevin Conroy will be Batman. Dave Fennoy will be Lucius Fox (he played him in Arkham Knight and has a good re

• I would prefer Kevin Conroy but Roger Craig Smith did a solid job in Origins so I would be fine with him too.

Hope its not some no name

those sound like really good Ideas. The Joker is overused he was in all off the Arkham games - and there a lot of villians in that series th

• edited June 2016

I agree that Kevin is the perfect voice for Batman but if telltale can't get him R.C. Smith is a good second choice. Kevin might just be an actor who out of reach for tell tale to use however a lot of voices in the Arkham have ties with tell-tale. Scott Porter voiced Nightwin in Arkham Knight. Troy Baker voice Joker, two face and Robin, Nolan North voiced Pegurin. A lot of the supporting actors in that series have ties with Tell-tale and would be easy to get a hold of.

Journey95 posted: »

I would prefer Kevin Conroy but Roger Craig Smith did a solid job in Origins so I would be fine with him too. Hope its not some no name

• I don't really care more than that I want Gavin Hammon (Kenny/Beast/Dee/Dum/Magic-Mirror). He's my favourite voice actor. Even if you don't like Kenny, you gotta love the voice acting, and he hasn't been at TTG-Games for a goddamn while.

• Well, we're supposed to find this out tomorrow. I'd be really surprised if Kevin Conroy is Batman in this, but I wouldn't mind it. I'm pretty sure they're doing a younger Batman, so they'll get someone younger for him. I can totally see Melissa Hutchison as Vicki Vale or Catwoman or someone like that.

• I wish Jon Hamm was voicing Batman/Bruce Wayne.

• BOLD PREDICTION: Gavin Hammon reprises his role as Jim Gordon from the Batman Begins video game.

• It's simple. North was great as Penguin, Baker was good as Joker. Both worked for TTG before. Laura Bailey can voice Harley or Ivy and Dave Fennoy (100%) will voice Lucius Fox.

• Here's the cast:

Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses

• Well you got the catwoman part right.

My predictions for VA's- Kevin Conroy will be Batman. Dave Fennoy will be Lucius Fox (he played him in Arkham Knight and has a good re

• edited June 2016

So hyped to hear that Richard McGonagle (AKA Victor Sullivan from Uncharted series) plays a character in this game.

I have one question: What's Catwoman's real name?

Here's the cast: Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce W

• So it is going to be Troy Baker flirting with Erin Yvette once again. Hell yeah

FTFY

• Selina Kyle

AronDracula posted: »

So hyped to hear that Richard McGonagle (AKA Victor Sullivan from Uncharted series) plays a character in this game. I have one question: What's Catwoman's real name?

• edited June 2016

Laura Bailey as Catwoman, huh? Thx ;)

Selina Kyle

• Selina Kyle.

So hyped to hear that Richard McGonagle (AKA Victor Sullivan from Uncharted series) plays a character in this game. I have one question: What's Catwoman's real name?

• Too late, thanks anyway.

Shaboomm posted: »

Selina Kyle.

• Yep, Laura Bailey, who played Fiona, is playing a love interest for Troy Baker's Batman, who played Rhys. We also have Erin Yvette (Sasha) as Vicki Vale, another love interest for Batman. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Laura Bailey as Catwoman, huh? Thx

• edited June 2016

TBH, I ship Batman x Catwoman since they kissed in Arkham Knight. I hope I do get a chance to play the previous Arkham games before this.

Yep, Laura Bailey, who played Fiona, is playing a love interest for Troy Baker's Batman, who played Rhys. We also have Erin Yvette (Sasha) as Vicki Vale, another love interest for Batman. Do you see where I'm going with this?

• Ah, don't talk about Arkham Knight, I still haven't played it yet.

TBH, I ship Batman x Catwoman since they kissed in Arkham Knight. I hope I do get a chance to play the previous Arkham games before this.

• Ops, sorry.

Ah, don't talk about Arkham Knight, I still haven't played it yet.

• enter image description here

Well you got the catwoman part right.

• edited June 2016

I cast my vote for Jeff Bennett as the Joker. I love how his version sounds like a deranged game show host, and if there's one thing the Joker needs the most, it's PERSONALITY. (Of course, I still stand by my opinion they should reserve Joker for the second season.)

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Joker_(The_Brave_and_The_Bold)

• Sadly they didn't get him and instead we have Troy Baker...again. I like him but he is everywhere these days

I agree that Kevin is the perfect voice for Batman but if telltale can't get him R.C. Smith is a good second choice. Kevin might just be an

• The main pic of Joker in the wiki scares me so much.

I cast my vote for Jeff Bennett as the Joker. I love how his version sounds like a deranged game show host, and if there's one thing the Jok

• Trust me...I have seen worse...

The main pic of Joker in the wiki scares me so much.

• I'd like to see a superhero horror movie.

Trust me...I have seen worse...

• agreed but he is a really good VA but yes I agree he is over used

Journey95 posted: »

Sadly they didn't get him and instead we have Troy Baker...again. I like him but he is everywhere these days

• So it's going to probably be a dating sim once again. Hell Yeah

FTFY

So it is going to be Troy Baker flirting with Erin Yvette once again. Hell yeah FTFY

• If The Joker is in the game i want him to be voiced by Steve Blum

• Watch they pull a wolf among us and have The Joker also be played by Troy Baker.

They can get away with it, I'm sure.

• So do I :)

• We can finally stop thinking about ship wars and just play the damn game. Hell Yeah.

FTFY

lottii-lu posted: »

So it's going to probably be a dating sim once again. Hell Yeah FTFY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.