Remove the silent option

I know it would fit batmans character to use the silent option a couple of times but think about changing that to a IM BATMAN option I mean imagine the IM BATMAN playthroughs would suit this just so we can astablish to everyone that he is batman

Comments

• So...if there was a silent playthrough we will call it "Im batman" playthrough?

• A joke that would get old faster than the silent option. No thanks.

• IM BATMAN is always a valid option.

• But I love the silent option :(

• At first I was opposed to this as I actually admired how telltale actually implemented the silent option well with Michonne (as supposed to tales from the borderlands that was very awkward with silences since Rhys and Fiona are talkative characters). Batman would also fit well with the silent option, giving it a reason.

But now I ironically like the idea of Batman just saying "I'm Batman" even as Bruce Wayne, no questions asked.

• Hey Bruce, can you please not answer for one second?

"I'M BATMAN!"

• No thanks, I think that should be an option every now and then, I personally enjoy the silent options as they make things interesting, I didn't even know how there were silent versions of tough decisions xD

• I think that it should be a major choice to decide whether you say I'm Batman, or you stay silent.

• The real silent option in this game shall be the batglare:
    enter link description here

• That makes me think of this:

enter link description here

• The silent option is oftentimes my favourite option in all the TT games it's been in. It's just hilariously awkward to use it at times. So no, I'd keep that.

• Good. I'd like to hear "Bats, can you tell me what this is?" and he says "Because I'M BATMAN". Hell no.

• Keep it but only be able to use it at the right time. since its batman :v

• Definetly not a good idea.

• How about this...

Four different dialogue options, none of them are "..."
    And the silent option is what happens when you don't choose a dialogue option.

How does that sound?

• I think that is the only way I have ever used the silent option (involuntarily).

That would be the best way to do it and everyone would get what they want if that is how Telltale do it in the future.

IDredMan posted: »

How about this... Four different dialogue options, none of them are "..." And the silent option is what happens when you don't choose a dialogue option. How does that sound?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.