All-new Season of The Walking Dead to be Revealed this Sunday June 12th

2»

Comments

• Does this mean WD Season 3 with Clementine is coming out :0

• edited June 2016

Yes! I mean, cough I guess they won't show us much. Just a few screenshots and a couple of generic information. Hm... maybe they'll reveal who will be a protagonist?

• So excited. If they have a name Protagonist, I hope Clementine joins your group (or you join her group). I wanna see how her and AJ are doing. I hope they don't have you find her alone talking bout AJ dying or anything sad like that. I would love to play as Clementine again, but Seeing that I trained her as Lee, and reared her path and personality as her, I'd love to see how those choices effected her future, and I can't see who my Clementine became if I'm still in control. But I HOPE she has a major role and not a minor guest appearance. Also can't wait to see how they're making our choices matter, after I read a statement bout all choices matter and they're gonna prove it in a surprising way :D I just hope, if you're with Jane/Kenny (Or let Jane/Kenny live but leave them behind, or for Wellington) That the game don't kill them off in first episode like they did with Omid and Christa (Well, separate in this case and never seen again..... maybe she'll pull a Kenny?).

• They included Lee in Season 2 as a dream, so I'd LOVE to see Lee in Season 3 .... with the upgraded graphics they speak of ... as either a dream or a flashback. Hopefully not as a walker or dead body, cause that'd be effing sad. Especially if they do a nightmare sequence like that.....

darkfoxTM posted: »

don't you dare not include lee somehow.

• I hope Clem gets/has a pet dog. Cause she clearly likes dogs, but never had one cause her mom's not a dog person. Then she meets Sam in season 2 just for him to attack her and force her to kill him, which broke my heart so hard cause I hate killing animals (Especially freaking dogs and cats!). I cried so hard over that choice. But I didn't have the heart to leave him suffer so I killed him and cried harder. So I wanna see Clem get a pet dog, that's not starved to the point of trying to kill someone.

''We just got the confirmation that A DOG IS IN THE GAME! What do you guys think, who's dog will it be? will it die? Like and subscribe for more!''

• HERE IS A BIG t(-__-t) FOR ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING CLEM WAS A BORING CHARACTER AND WE NEED AN ADULT FOR S3! WAH WAH WAH SHUT THE * UP NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR YOUR OPINION AND QUIT YOUR WHINING. #TEAMCLEM

• May i join you captain !

Avesperia posted: »

HERE IS A BIG t(-__-t) FOR ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING CLEM WAS A BORING CHARACTER AND WE NEED AN ADULT FOR S3! WAH WAH WAH SHUT THE * UP NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR YOUR OPINION AND QUIT YOUR WHINING. #TEAMCLEM

• Oh god damn new game coming.What's the season.

• Haven't milked this franchise enough have you Telltale? Really sad the direction this company has gone.

• I was dissappointed with Season Two. Have not played any other TT title since, not even the allegedly great Tales from the Borderlands. But TWD and Clementine have a soft spot in my heart, so I will follow this, for old times' sake at least.

• I am a fan of walking dead i finish all two season include 400 days I am so excited for the walking dead season 3.

• I can't fucking believe this. FINNALY!!!! I hope the "unexpected direction" TellTale gave the game will make any sense for the old players. We ALL chose different paths, so, making the game "universal" and not considering the choices we made in the past would be a waste.

• She's going to be older in the new series like they said, I'm guessing they're going to age her and AJ up enough so that AJ can actually be a character besides just a toddler or little kid.

Avesperia posted: »

HERE IS A BIG t(-__-t) FOR ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING CLEM WAS A BORING CHARACTER AND WE NEED AN ADULT FOR S3! WAH WAH WAH SHUT THE * UP NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR YOUR OPINION AND QUIT YOUR WHINING. #TEAMCLEM

• They are going to be respecting the choices we made. It's already been confirmed. I don't know to what extent, but there will be a clear difference depending on what you did.

Yetaa_ posted: »

I can't fucking believe this. FINNALY!!!! I hope the "unexpected direction" TellTale gave the game will make any sense for the old players.

• Here's hoping we don't.

Journey95 posted: »

Here's hoping we get a new protagonist!

• Maybe we'Lloyd see Christa again,didn't really see her die, besides their is a part in pt.1 where Kenny died!

So excited. If they have a name Protagonist, I hope Clementine joins your group (or you join her group). I wanna see how her and AJ are doin

• There is (5)five different endings to wd,season 2 I did three of them so far best one yet is after Kenny killed Jane and clementine leaves Kenny, her and a.j. move on and have to go through a heard of walkers.

• I think clementine is the whole show

• That's good to know. Thanks.

They are going to be respecting the choices we made. It's already been confirmed. I don't know to what extent, but there will be a clear difference depending on what you did.

• Best end of season 2 is stay with Kenny outside because Kenny is good man but he lost everything and he have yet clementine and AJ, btw i think EDITH from Wellington is Lilly

• Hi, I'm a big fan of this franchise company and more specifically, I would like in this new temp. pjs old appeared last, there are several that have gone by the wayside, it is not known what happened to them, or if they are alive or dead and think it's going to start closing when the history of some of them. Besides I think we should be putting more weight in the decisions of the saga, previous not noticed much as they should, I say as a player of the previous two and 400 days to me have spent several times all. The first cap. It should be totally different depending on the chosen end of the previous one and that is long and already in the second joining ls stories can go, but I hope at least one cap. 1 long, quality and totally dif between each argumentala line, a greeting.

• when its time in egypt ?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

when its time in egypt ?

• how to tune in to ign

• So I think I can predict season 3 so.....
    I think clementine grows up and now is 18 yrs old (adult) and is trying to raise 7 yr old alvin but encounters some difficulties living in the new environment maybe a few fights or just government stuff and I think kenny appears in season 3 comes back to Wellington.
    I am basically saying that clementine becomes the new lee and alvin is the new clementine.
    If I am right about the story can I please have a chance to play it once it comes out

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

not even the allegedly great Tales from the Borderlands

I have a Steam key if you wanna give it a whirl (I'd definitely recommend it).

I was dissappointed with Season Two. Have not played any other TT title since, not even the allegedly great Tales from the Borderlands. But TWD and Clementine have a soft spot in my heart, so I will follow this, for old times' sake at least.

• ...that would be awesome, but I don't think I'd feel too good about accepting it just like that, friend.

dojo32161 posted: »

not even the allegedly great Tales from the Borderlands I have a Steam key if you wanna give it a whirl (I'd definitely recommend it).

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Eh I was planning on giving it away anyway.

...that would be awesome, but I don't think I'd feel too good about accepting it just like that, friend.

• By unexpected direction, maybe it takes place several years after Season Two, and/or will have characters from the comics more heavily integrated like Michonne?

I mainly am just hoping for a new protagonist. Clementine can be in, but at this point she should be more like Kenny as a side character. Maybe we can get some closure on Christa too.

• HERE WE GO

• I hope that we are given the opportunity to talk about deceased characters, like Lee, Kenny, Sarah, Rebecca, Carver, and Luke.

This discussion has been closed.