'BATMAN - The Telltale Series' Unveiled in First Look Ahead of Summer 2016 Premiere

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Batman Telltale logo

The Telltale crew is down in Los Angeles for the annual E3 Gaming Expo... and today we can share the very first screens and cast details for the upcoming BATMAN - The Telltale Series ahead of its worldwide debut this summer!

Bruce Selina

The episodic series will premiere digitally on home consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile devices, and we'll be showing it privately to guests at E3 this coming week. The series will also be available on game consoles as a special 'Season Pass Disc' which will be available at retailers across North America, Latin America, and Europe later this summer, granting access to the five episode season as it becomes available for download.

Wayne Manor

Our CEO and Co-Founder Kevin Bruner had this to say about the upcoming series: "We've been hard at work at Telltale creating an all-new iteration of the iconic Batman story that puts players in the suit of billionaire Bruce Wayne, just as much as it will put them behind the mask, deciding how to carefully navigate a complex drama, rich with action, crime, corruption, and villainy lurking around every corner of Gotham City. The complex life and fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne has lent itself to becoming a bold evolution of the signature 'Telltale' role-playing experience, and we couldn't be more excited as we prepare to debut the series to players across the world this summer."

Batcave Batmobile

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

Look to Telltale's channels on Facebook and Twitter for more news from E3 as it happens!

Batcomputer

Comments

• Woohoo, Rhys and Sasha will get together after all. Sounds like a great cast, and those screens look great.

• Awesome cast, I'm especially looking forward to hearing Richard McGonagle in a other franchise than Uncharted!

• TFTB's graphics and cast, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Definitely looks interesting.

• Also, it's weird that Troy Baker has voiced The Joker before, and now he's voicing Batman himself!

• Interestingly enough, Vicki Vale (Erin), and Selina Kyle (Laura) are both of Batman's love interests....

ZapThroat posted: »

TFTB's graphics and cast, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!!

• Well Troy has voiced Batman before in several LEGO games.

Also, it's weird that Troy Baker has voiced The Joker before, and now he's voicing Batman himself!

• I don't know if this was intended by Telltale or not, but it's fucking amazing nonetheless.

Interestingly enough, Vicki Vale (Erin), and Selina Kyle (Laura) are both of Batman's love interests....

• I would find it hard to believe that this is just some coincidence, I feel like they had to have known what they were doing when they casted this thing.

I don't know if this was intended by Telltale or not, but it's fucking amazing nonetheless.

• He's done the role before they stole the lego version from him but I think troy baker wants to just do a one man preformance one day since he can do the entire bat-family and over half of the rouges :p

• Maybe this is why Telltale has said nothing about a 2nd season of Tales, because they were already making it, just disguised in the form of another franchise.

I would find it hard to believe that this is just some coincidence, I feel like they had to have known what they were doing when they casted this thing.

• Dear Telltale Games,

I would like to humbly request that you please include Talia Al Ghul into this game. Talia as you know is 45 years old this year and has not yet been given a chance to shine by DC comics in ways that other characters have. She's been shunned and outcast-ed time and time again over her 45 years more so in the last 10 plus years. You have the chance to break the mold of cookie cutter games that only shed light on the "Chosen clique" of characters. Talia is exotic, beautiful, and deadly and should have the chance to be loved just as much as the rest of the characters of the DC Universe but is always denied a chance.

Please give her a chance be the trailblazers for her.

• Is there going to be any adventure gaming in this or is it more of The Walking Dead-type stuff?

• Are you forgetting Arkham City?

Dear Telltale Games, I would like to humbly request that you please include Talia Al Ghul into this game. Talia as you know is 45 years o

• ZapThroat posted: »

Maybe this is why Telltale has said nothing about a 2nd season of Tales, because they were already making it, just disguised in the form of another franchise.

• WHHHOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! LOOK AT IT!

• WHHHHHOOOOAAAAAHHHH!
    LOOK AT THE SHIT! LOOK AT IT DAMMIT! WOW!

CATWOMAN IS HERE TOO! DAMN!

• No but she was senselessly killed off where she could have been used again in Knight they failed to bring her back from the dead.

Are you forgetting Arkham City?

• I wouldn't say she was senselessly killed off, her death served a purpose for Batman. In the game, he did love Talia, it's clearly evident, he was even going to sacrifice the thousands of people in Arkham City just to save her from The Joker. He doesn't want anything to happen to her, but in the end, he couldn't protect her and was killed by The Joker. As if Batman didn't already hate The Joker enough, now he goes and kills the only person he's ever loved, but even with that, he was still going to save The Joker as it's against his moral code. He recognizes all the terrible things The Joker has done, including murdering Talia, but even with that, he won't let him die.

No but she was senselessly killed off where she could have been used again in Knight they failed to bring her back from the dead.

• This has convinced me to get this. And oh my god, these screenshots are beautiful, I can't wait to see what The Walking Dead is like!

• Oh my God the new engine looks incredible. This is gonna be GREAT! Nice to see some TFTB cast returning (Hell yeah Troy Baker). Also wondering if Harvey Dent is already going to still be a politician or if he has already become Two-Face.

• Wayne manor
    BatComputer
    BatMobile!! Dammit

• Nice! Definitely getting a Year One Vibe with this cast. And Troy Baker kills as Batman in the LEGO games, so next to Kevin he's perfect.

• Ooh! Loving Catwoman!!

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited June 2016

Looks promising. They didn't mention Mr J so he must be a surprise.

• edited June 2016

Yepp.

Omid's cat posted: »

• Honestly given the nature of Year One vibes I have, I'd rather he not be in the game at all. Or at least until the final episode. Let other villains have the spotlight, like Riddler who is already confirmed.

Omid's cat posted: »

• Wait.. RICHARD MCGONAGALE IN THE GAME, as in Uncharted-Sully? Alright, I'm hyped to hell. I still want slme sort of Gavin Hammon though.

• THIS is the perfect cast for this kind of telltale game :-) HYPED!

• OMG!!! This is AMAZING!!!

• My god this is really awesome! I love the graphics. :)

• WAIT!!! Richard McGonagle (AKA Victor Sullivan from Uncharted series) plays a character in this game? Boy, this is going to be AWESOME.

• Looks good. Although kind of getting sick of Troy Baker being everywhere..(love that guy but he is overused)

Was hoping they would use Roger Craig Smith

• Please add German Subtitles!!

• I'm late but this is everything I hoped it would be.

enter image description here

I was wrong about lots of the cast but I called Laura Bailey as Catwoman so yay!

• Cool!!

Please, spanish subtitles!!!

• Telltale if you want to be a big boy video game company how about you start giving actual dates instead of "late summer?"

• Adam West and Kevin Conroy need to be in this in some capacity. You can't do Batman and not get the legends who helped build him up.

• This makes me unhappy. I wish they would use the obvious and best Batman actor Kevin Conroy in as Batman. Then I would feel like I'm playing something as good as the Arkham games. And if they put Joker in, I wish they would use Mark Hamill in it.

• I understand that they're both probably busy with the new "Batman: The Killing Joke" movie, but I just wish that they were in. That would make me feel as awesome as I felt when I played the other games.

This discussion has been closed.