Random Vault Hunter teams

If you have to choose 4 characters from the other Borderlands games (enemies, actual Vault Hunters, etc.) to be hired in your team against the Traveler, which one of them you'll choose?
I think I would pick Maya, Krieg, Handsome Jack and Athena.

As a bonus, if the Warrior and the Traveler is gonna wrestle with each other, who do you think would win?

Comments

• Tina, Torque, Athena, Maya.

The Traveller. He seemed nigh indestructible with his skin made of rocks.

• The Warrior has rock skin too and he can use his tail laser thingy, but yeah the Traveler can teleport and he's bigger than the Warrior. (theoretically)

Tina, Torque, Athena, Maya. The Traveller. He seemed nigh indestructible with his skin made of rocks.

• I'll list these off.

Gaige- If Gortys get's her abilities for combat; I'd love to just see her summon another smaller, yet still giant Gortys as Deathtrap. (Gortys-trap) That'd be satisfying for Loader Bot to see.

Tina- She's the world's deadliest 15(?) year old. Seeing Gortys shoot badonkadonks would be amazing.

Aurelia- She's not really a favorite of many, not even me. But her ice powers would demolish the Traveler, especially with Gortys' size.

Jack- Laser wrists would be ideal. But think of Rhys installing his eye into Gortys for Jack to just wreak havoc to anyone. It'd be cool to see the battle play out differently depending if you kept it or not.

Like if you didn't keep it, it plays out as usual. But if you kept it, it should allow you to choose if you want to use it or not. And depending on if you were or weren't pals with Jack, things could work in your favor. Say you decide to use it, but you made Rhys absolutely hate Jack. He would not want to help and instead kill you. Taking over Gortys. But if you played it off to like Jack, he'll actually make an effort to help and maybe boost subroutines. Hell, maybe equip Gortys with VaultHunter.EXE for a ton of different choices. He did make the code for ClapTrap after all. But this wouldn't make sense unless he were to forget about Rhys crashing Helios and dooming him.

• My reaction at this moment: Wow, just wow.
    I just realised what would happen if Gortys can summon a giant Deathtrap.
    But if you hire Gaige or Aurelia for this job, you don't even need another member for your team.

I'll list these off. Gaige- If Gortys get's her abilities for combat; I'd love to just see her summon another smaller, yet still giant Go

Sign in to comment in this discussion.