Game of thrones season 2

How do u think will happen in the game based on on this season is doing now that the white hills best ally is gone

Comments

• You need to tag this for spoilers......... the episode aired only last night.

• I think season 2 will parallel season 6 somewhat in that the whitehills will be defeated and house forrester will reclaim their land. I suspect season 2 will take place during season 5 to the end of season 6.

• Season 6 Spoiler: Since the Starks have finally reclaimed Winterfell and the Boltons are no more - does this leave the Whitehills in a weaker position? The Forresters might finally exterminate them once and for all. I really do think the Forrester-Whitehill conflict needs to reach a definitive resolution in Season 2.

If we ever get a Season 3 I hope it focuses on Seasons 7 and 8 which will likely cover the War for the Dawn.

I'm so pleased with the Stark storyline in Season 6 so far, its good news for the Forresters.

• edited June 2016

I think the game seasons should be this.

Season 1 follows the timeline of Season 3 and Season 4.

Season 2 follows the timeline of Season 5 and Season 6.

Season 3 (Final season?) follows the timeline of Season 7 and Season 8.

And yeah, I am happy that the Starks are in power finally. Good things will come to the Forresters. And I will happily re-pledge my house's fealty to the Starks. :)

But I do wonder what the Forrester's allegiance to the Glovers will be in the next season, since we learned that the Glovers received their castle thanks to the Boltons. Maybe the Forresters will be independet?

Harian96 posted: »

Season 6 Spoiler: Since the Starks have finally reclaimed Winterfell and the Boltons are no more - does this leave the Whitehills in a weake

• I think the Forresters will be finally able to overcome the Whitehills. They will not have much time with their ancestral seat though, Winter Is Coming you know?

• I can definitely envision a House Forrester trilogy - more importantly I do hope the developments of Season 6 carry over into Season 2, finally no more Bolton control, no more legitimacy for the Whitehill occupation of Ironrath.

The Forresters will probably remain sworn to the ever elusive Glovers - and with the Boltons now gone it is in Glover interests to re-pledge their loyalty back to House Stark - though I have no idea how the Starks will treat the Glovers given that they refused to rebel against the Boltons. I'd much prefer the Forresters becoming direct vassals of House Stark.

I think the game seasons should be this. Season 1 follows the timeline of Season 3 and Season 4. Season 2 follows the timeline of Seas

• I hope we get a big fuck you to the Glovers in season 2 and pledge directly to House Stark instead of House Glover

Harian96 posted: »

I can definitely envision a House Forrester trilogy - more importantly I do hope the developments of Season 6 carry over into Season 2, fina

Sign in to comment in this discussion.