It will be great to see how you guys think!

So, what are your expectations for Tales From the Borderlands season 2? I'm just asking this just to see how different you guys are from eachother (thinking wise, if they call it that)

Comments

• What do you guys want vs expect in TFTBL2?

enter image description here

• oh shit, i was high when i wrote this. sorry, i dont know how to delete discussions so i edited it instead.

Luisma0000 posted: »

What do you guys want vs expect in TFTBL2?

• So what are your expectation for Tales From the Borderlands season 2?

For it to exist.

• it exists, they are currently working on it... or so i have heard atleast

So what are your expectation for Tales From the Borderlands season 2? For it to exist.

• I expect that they keep up with the perfect brutal/hilarious tone. I also expect a more intense conflict between Rhys and Fiona.

• You heard wrong.

it exists, they are currently working on it... or so i have heard atleast

• For it to exist.

Ditto.

On all seriousness tough, I just want for Loader-Bot and Rhys to comeback, I'm pretty much happy with that.

• ijust want some conclusion to the ending if its anything like that vault in tps then they are gonna have a hard time

• edited July 2016

So, what are your expectations for Tales From the Borderlands season 2?

For it to not exist.

• why

So, what are your expectations for Tales From the Borderlands season 2? For it to not exist.

• edited July 2016

Because...I like the way TftB ended. There have been a lot of great series that ended with cliffhangers: Half-Life, Condemned, Dead Space. And I personally had no problem with it.

I'm pretty sure the last thing anyone wants is another rushed sequel of an amazing game.

why

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

But who says it has to be rushed?

Because...I like the way TftB ended. There have been a lot of great series that ended with cliffhangers: Half-Life, Condemned, Dead Space. A

• Telltale's rushed a lot of stuff before. Examples:

• Amid the Ruins
    • A Nest of Vipers
    • A lot of episodes of MC: SM
    • What We Deserve

I just don't want it to happen ever again.

dojo32161 posted: »

But who says it has to be rushed?

• edited July 2016

While I do agree with you about telltale rushing things, for me the only game that feel really rushed was TWD Season 2. I mean, the season started fine. but it went downhill very fast, and I think it was because they wanted to put more action/confilct in it. For example if you remeber in each episode of season 1 there was a span of time in the episode where you could talk to the characters to learn more stuff about them or his/her backstory, However, in season 2 how many times this happend? The only time I can rember was once at episode 3 and no more I mean seriously, what's the point of characters dyiing if we can't even make a connection with them? xD I disliked season 2 mainly for this reason, I mean ffs i think there are more of this scenes at TFTB a game where the characters rarely stop to talk about their situation. However, that's just MY opinion i don't know which was your problem(s) with the episodes you mention.

Telltale's rushed a lot of stuff before. Examples: * Amid the Ruins * A Nest of Vipers * A lot of episodes of MC: SM * What We Deserve I just don't want it to happen ever again.

• Although I agree, Telltale have done this before (especially with the walking dead season 2) doesn't mean they'll do it again. If there ever will be a season 2 of Tales I'm pretty sure Telltale will do their best to not fuck it up, considering they can learn from they're mistakes from previous games/episodes they've done.

Telltale's rushed a lot of stuff before. Examples: * Amid the Ruins * A Nest of Vipers * A lot of episodes of MC: SM * What We Deserve I just don't want it to happen ever again.

• A lot of episodes of MC: SM

Not really. The original story sucked but the new stories improved.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wouldn't say it sucked, it just wasn't too terribly interesting.

AronDracula posted: »

A lot of episodes of MC: SM Not really. The original story sucked but the new stories improved.

• I just want them to make it. I can't handle cliffhangers. Bollocks!

• I actally don't care much about what it will be about, I just want to spend more time with the characters I love from Season 1 (yes, I have a videogame crush on Sasha, watcha gonna do'bout it ;))

• It would be great. I'd be more excited for a TFtB sequel than the walking dead season 3

• i also have a crush on sasha ;)

Ekelund21 posted: »

I actally don't care much about what it will be about, I just want to spend more time with the characters I love from Season 1 (yes, I have a videogame crush on Sasha, watcha gonna do'bout it )

• man if i have to be honest, im excited for both seasons

It would be great. I'd be more excited for a TFtB sequel than the walking dead season 3

• edited July 2016

And I want to adopt Gortys as well!

i also have a crush on sasha

• What I want? Rhyiona.

• I think a lot of us do at this point lmao.

What I would give for her to punch my in the face....

• edited July 2016

I want more Vaughn time.

Also more Sasha and Fiona sister moments.

And why don't we make sure the save Yvette choice comes in handy by having Yvette have a bigger role than she did in season 1 whilst we're at it.

• Feel like I'm the only one who did not find sasha attractive. At all.

• Me neither. But I don't know how much that counts coming from a straight girl.

Feel like I'm the only one who did not find sasha attractive. At all.

• I hope you can make Rhys and Sasha a real couple in a second season, and not just confessing to Fiona that you like her.

• Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

I want to see a Wolf Among Us season 2 before I can even consider a possibility of any sequel to the solid yet frankly undercooked TFTB.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2016

I want to see a Wolf Among Us season 2 before I can even consider a possibility of any sequel to the solid yet frankly undercooked TFTB.

woah woah woah, i think you got the names the wrong away around there buddy

is everything okay

do we need to call a doctor

or perhaps a priest

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... I want to see a Wolf Among Us season 2 before I can even consider a possibility of any sequel to the solid yet frankly undercooked TFTB.

• yeah, especially when they team up and make rhys seem like loser even if his points are valid

lottii-lu posted: »

I want more Vaughn time. Also more Sasha and Fiona sister moments. And why don't we make sure the save Yvette choice comes in handy by having Yvette have a bigger role than she did in season 1 whilst we're at it.

• Where's your herb and how much would you charge for me to get an ounce?

I may need some in order to feel similar to you about the funny but fairly forgettable TFTB in comparison to arguable the best episodic content TT have ever released.

Deltino posted: »

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Where's your herb and how much would you charge for me to get an ounce?

That depends

what is your average yearly income

Where's your herb and how much would you charge for me to get an ounce? I may need some in order to feel similar to you about the funny but fairly forgettable TFTB in comparison to arguable the best episodic content TT have ever released.

• Roughly 19 grand a year. Nothing great, but I'm sure I can afford it.

Deltino posted: »

Where's your herb and how much would you charge for me to get an ounce? That depends what is your average yearly income

Sign in to comment in this discussion.