What is your favorite character in Game of thrones?

My favorite character is Jon snow
What about yours and why?

Comments

• For me it is really hard to choose just one. So I'll go with my top 3. Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark.

• Show: Tie between Tyrion, Arya, Jon and the Hound.

Game: Tie between Rodrik and Asher

• If I had to choose characters from the game, this is much easier for me. Without a doubt for me it has to be Mira.

• Lord Petyr Baelish A.K.A. Littlefinger. Because we are alike.

• Game: Rodrick

Game: Rodrick

• Game: Mira Forrester.

Show: Arya Stark.

• edited July 2016

Show: Jon, Tyrion, Bronn, Jora
    Game: Rodrik, Talia, Duncan(Sentinel)

• that mopey bastard, Jon Snow.

i used to hate him at the beginning, well no, not hate, hate is a strong word. he was a bit hard to take, you know what i mean? he was too mopey and he always had that "you know nothing, jon snow" face. but as the seasons went on he just became my favorite.

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

• Books: Varys the Spider
    Series: Tyrion Lannister/Arya Stark
    Game: Mors Westford the Butcher
    Story: Mira Forrester / Asher Forrester

• TV: Jon Snow
    Game: Rodrik Forrester
    Books: Stannis

• edited July 2016

Magaery because she's so beautiful & elegant on the outside but she's secret so brilliantly & calculating. Plus she's loyal to her family but also personally ambitious.
    But game wise, I love Mira because of a lot of the same reasons depending on how you play her.

• edited July 2016

I don't have any favorite characters in the show. But in the books and in the lore i have a lot of them. This is 5 of the living characters i like in the books, plus my favorite in the game.

• Jaime Lannister.
    • Asha Greyjoy.
    • Roose Bolton.
    • Euron Greyjoy.
    • Victarion Greyjoy.

In the game: Rodrik Forrester.

• I love Euron in the books,but in the show not so much

ousen posted: »

I don't have any favorite characters in the show. But in the books and in the lore i have a lot of them. This is 5 of the living chara

• That's because the show has shitty writing.

I love Euron in the books,but in the show not so much

• enter image description here

As for the game

enter image description here

Can't resist that Asher grin.

• edited August 2017

Reviving this thread!
    It's difficult to select a "favourite character" on the asoiaf universe but I'll try.

Books:Stannis,the one true king and his vision of Kingship enchanted me from the first moment.He is not a crazy dragon-rider on the other side of the world who thinks he/she earns the throne,Stannis is only a pretender to the throne cause law,he was Robert's heir and he must inherit it so the dinasty can carry on.A man full grief,hate but also wisdom.Capable of giving punishment to everyone no matter their birth or position and on the other way he lets people rise from the ashes,such as Lord Davis his prominent advisor.
    He is the only one that learnt,that a king must protect his kingdom not only say that is rightfully his.
    "Demons made of snow and ice and cold. The ancient enemy. The only enemy that matters"

Show:Olenna Tyrell/Redwyne,The Queen of Thornes is also one of my favourite characters on the book as well.
    But on the show I must admit she was portrayed masterfully.A Powerful woman with a great love for her family willing to do anything to protect them.I will always laughter remembering her quote to Septa Unella:"Does it move or talk".

Game Cyanide:Not as known as Mors or Alester but my favourite character is Arwood Harlton,Lord of Castlewood.
    He was the builder of all the story of the game,killing Alester's father and conspiring to put the bastard born of House Targaryen and Baratheon on the Iron Throne at the time he was manipulating having both Mors and Alester's brother Gawen on jail.
    Enemy of House Tully and Targaryen loyalist.

Telltale got season one:Lord Rodrik Forrester,Lord of Ironrath and Protector of the Ironwood Groves.
    All Hail him,if you play as the bold and cunning lord he can be,Rodrik is without doubt the best character of the entire game followed by Gared.
    Survivor of the Red Wedding,Legendary character,dances between shadows and light;You can't categorise him as villain or as a hero,only as a survivor.

• Book: Stannis

Show: Cersei

Game: That's a hard one but I'll need to go with Mira

• edited August 2017

plus Asher is badass

Pipas posted: »

As for the game Can't resist that Asher grin.

• Games: Asher forrester
    Tv: davos seaworth

• Seriously Cersei on the show?
    Can you explain your reasons,that's interesting ;).

BigGazMan posted: »

Book: Stannis Show: Cersei Game: That's a hard one but I'll need to go with Mira

• TV Series: Tyrion Lannister
    Game: Rodrik Forrester

• edited August 2017

Show:Littlefinger
    Books:Kevan Lannister
    Game:Valaar
    Telltale got:Mira.

TV Series: Tyrion Lannister Game: Rodrik Forrester

• I just feel bad for her, she lost so much and people just make things harder for her, I know she's a cold hearted bitch but I still feel bad for her.

Tunak23 posted: »

Seriously Cersei on the show? Can you explain your reasons,that's interesting .

• Show: Arya Stark

Game: Asher Forrester

• Books: Cersei
    TV: Robb
    Game: Asher or Rodrick

• Robb's a interesting one may I ask why

A1pha150 posted: »

Books: Cersei TV: Robb Game: Asher or Rodrick

• Becuase i thought Robb was a well done character in the Show very interesting and all, Glad they expanded and gave him more time in the Show than he did in the Books

BigGazMan posted: »

Robb's a interesting one may I ask why

• Fair enough :•)

A1pha150 posted: »

Becuase i thought Robb was a well done character in the Show very interesting and all, Glad they expanded and gave him more time in the Show than he did in the Books

• Show: Jon Snow & Daenerys Targaryen

Game: Gared & MY MAIN MAN: ASHER!!

• Wasn't Septa Mordane the septa with Sansa and Arya from season 1?

Last seasons main septa and the aeason before was Septa Unella, right?

Tunak23 posted: »

Reviving this thread! It's difficult to select a "favourite character" on the asoiaf universe but I'll try. Books:Stannis,the one true k

• edited August 2017

You have a keen eye man! Yeah you're right I confused the names...My bad!
    Septa Unella is Cersei's and Maergery confessor,Septa Moelle brings them the food and I trust there was other one named Scolera.

Wasn't Septa Mordane the septa with Sansa and Arya from season 1? Last seasons main septa and the aeason before was Septa Unella, right?

• From the show it's definitely Jon Snow and Sandor Clegane. I suppose I just used to be indifferent about the Hound but I've been appreciating how he see's the world combined with noticing how funny he can be. I like that the show has changed how I think about certain characters. How I feel about the Stark's hasn't changed however, they will always be my favourite and thus Jon (despite his denial) is definitely a Stark to me. He's also brooding half the time and willing to make the hard choices - what's not to like?

As for the game it's probably Rodrik. I found it much easier to pick that compared to who I like from the show, not because the characters in the game are bad or anything, I just didn't find myself getting too attached to many characters from the series. It could also be that there's only been one season of the game compared to the show.

• Show: Tyrion Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Euron Greyjoy

Game: Asher Forrester, Royland Degore, Talia Forrester

• Show: the hound ,tyrion and davos seaworth
    Game: Rodrick, talia , royland and Ethan

Show: Tyrion Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Euron Greyjoy Game: Asher Forrester, Royland Degore, Talia Forrester

• Show: Littlefinger, Jon Snow
    Game: Gared, Asher

Haven't yet read the books.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.