Biggest complaints about your personality /life thread.

Before I start, I want to just make it known that I do realize that we have something very similar to this is called the vent thread.

However the reason why I chose to create this particular thread, because I personally feel the vent thread is a little too generic for the things I want to address.

So there any moderators who might read this, please do not move this into the vent thread. Please let it be its own independent thread. Thank you!

Personally though biggest complaint that I have, this is going to be about my personality, is that I suffer from insecurity. In many respects, I'm a very insecure person.

I tend to be very needy, and it's a very unmanly trait, and quite frankly it's an annoying one.

The second biggest complaint that I have about my personality, is that I struggle very hard to understand social situations, and being able to figure out what is the next logical step to take.

What little I do know about that, has just come with the experience that I've racked up over my life span. But the thing is, is that it does not come naturally to me.

I mean there are some people out there who can figure out social Center situations, and know exactly how to respond and in what way, while I on the other hand and totally totally damn you're oblivious to it.

Thus I will say things that are either offensive, or I will act in ways that are unfortunately off-putting, and as a result my self-esteem and self-confidence take a giant nose dive.

And 2nd trait, helps to contribute to the first one that I mentioned.

Sometimes I feel that because of this, that maybe I simply don't have any business being amongst other human beings. Like in some respects, I am so fucking socially awkward that the best thing for me to do is just too become a hermit.

Obviously I realize that that's not the answer, and that it would not do me any good whatsoever to go and make a decision like that.

But more often than not, I feel like I'm not on the right plant. Like I was born in either the wrong century, or the wrong or on the wrong planet, because I can't hardly connect with other people socially speaking.

I have always been the odd man out my entire life, and I am afraid that for the most part that's always how it will be.

My dad, who's now in his sixties, has also been social outcast is entire life. He's never been real close with anyone, and has definitely never been a part of the In Crowd. When he leaves the room, most people don't even notice that he's gone.

And even though I love my dad to death, I see where he's at, and I'm just going to be honest that I don't want to end up that way myself. I want something more, I want something better, much fucking better than that.

So now let me ask you, what are your biggest dissatisfactions about light of your life, or your personality. And what is it that you want to change, but quite frankly you don't have a fucking clue how to do it?

Comments

• Eh, what's the point in looking at yourself negatively? I mean it's good to acknowledge your negative traits and work to change them, but there's not much point in pointing them all out to a bunch of people online, if they're that bad people will notice themselves. It just feels awkward to write out a post talking about your own bad traits.

• edited July 2016

EDIT: it was shitty

I hate wasting time. I hate being a disappointment. I hate wanting to be good enough. I want everything and everyone. I hate being like all of it idk.

• Touche. Right now quite frankly I'm just blowing off steam!

Eh, what's the point in looking at yourself negatively? I mean it's good to acknowledge your negative traits and work to change them, but th

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

EDIT: it was shitty I hate wasting time. I hate being a disappointment. I hate wanting to be good enough. I want everything and everyone. I hate being like all of it idk.

• Sorry you had to see it. You and Kenny/Lee. :(

• Hey it was all good, I was just shocked how much stuff you hate about yourself. You seem to lack a little self love, there's really no reason to judge yourself that much, loosen up a bit :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sorry you had to see it. You and Kenny/Lee.

• Well yeah, everyone has flaws, it's just that I want to change them so I'm not the biggest fan of them. I'd kinda feel like a snob if I really loved myself, stupid I know, hahah. Writing it all oiput felt stupid.. Sorry for troubling you though, and of course, thank you. :3

Hey it was all good, I was just shocked how much stuff you hate about yourself. You seem to lack a little self love, there's really no reason to judge yourself that much, loosen up a bit

• Damn some of the threads are getting deep

• Damn some of these threads are getting deep

• not sure how I double posted can a mod remove one

Damn some of the threads are getting deep

• edited July 2016
    1. My autism
    2. My ADHD
    3. School life my school took almost everything from me so I can't have a future and they lied to so many people
    4. Thinking about the future
    5. Taking medicine
    6. I can hardly sleep
    7. Not being good with calculation
    8. Awkward social
    9. 17 years of my life has been fulled with lies
    10. According to everyone in my life I can't do anything -_-
    11. Talking about the same stuff over and over again
    12. Nerdy
    13. my grammar sucks
    14. Can be emotional at moments
    15. Memory problems
    16. Getting addicted to stuff and can't hardly stop
    17. People thinking I am a idiot
    18. My head is a mess
    19. Myself
    20. Can't make decisions
    21. I hate being outside but I want to be outside because staying inside for to long gets on my nerves
    22. Not hearing well
    23. Wasting my time
    24. Having nothing to do in my life
    25. I hate getting disappointed.
    26. Not having enough talent
    27. Laughing at the worst moments
    28. I can't plan stuff
    29. This world
    30. Walking outside sees dog getting slapped
    31. NOTE: I'm not sadastic people -_- (laughing at cut off heads and Mortal Kombat X)
    32. Not getting enough instructions
    33. Forum getting updates- I mean
    34. Playing games but I love games
    35. No creativity
    36. Not a complain but people around me think that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is so important it gets annoying sure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sounds fun and I don't mind it but just guys stop it and get do something else to do in life.

Probably more like my sister and people want me to have children I HATE KIDS!

• edited July 2016

Double post

joshua007 posted: »

* My autism * My ADHD * School life my school took almost everything from me so I can't have a future and they lied to so many people * T

• Being a fat fucking piece of shit who vacillates between being too shy and being too annoyingly clingy.

Half the time I like being called cute, half the time I look in the mirror and call myself a faggot.

I wish I could just take one step out of my own body so I could beat the shit out of me.

Yay issues.

• The world is a ghetto with big guns and picket signs. But it can what it want, whenever it want, I don't mind.

• This is wrong but I laughed.

Sarangholic posted: »

Being a fat fucking piece of shit who vacillates between being too shy and being too annoyingly clingy. Half the time I like being called

• 1.Ambitious but easily discouraged and lazy (worst combination ever -.-)
    2. Can't truly connect with anyone, I just feel like an alien sometimes, because I think and live differently than most of the people I meet. On the other hand, if I try to fit in, I feel like I´m losing my true self.
    3. I care way too much about opinion of other people, due to that I rarely speak my mind and don´t do things I would like to do
    4. Insecurity, shyness
    5. Never finish anyth

• Ur nice guy around here reading so much criticism about you feels odd to me

I want read some good stuff

What some of your good traits?

joshua007 posted: »

* My autism * My ADHD * School life my school took almost everything from me so I can't have a future and they lied to so many people * T

• edited July 2016

The death of my brother and having a bad father. That's the only complaint of my life.

But none of my personality.

• Sure I can be full emo for a sec but just to balance out the negativity I'm gonna add what I feel are my pro. :)

1.I'm lazy
    2.When I'm focused so much on a task I can go above and beyond.
    (This sounds likes some generic response you'd put on a job application. xp)
    3.I'm too reserved. I usually rely on my more outgoing friends to start a conversation with others.
    4.I like to think I'm relatively nice
    5.I care waaay too much on my appearance.
    6.I'm a great listener just...don't ask for advice. lol
    7.OCD
    8.Thankfully I've managed to control it for the most part. Sorta think it runs in the family, my sister is a work in progress.

I would put things about my life but that would be a little too personal.

• Lord Markd has returned

1. I know my stuff
    2. Good in games
    3. I love animals
    4. I love sports... When I feel like it
    5. I'm good with editing
    6. I can easily make friends
    7. Humor
    8. Friendly
    9. Never hurt someone

Uh can't come up with more right now

Markd4547 posted: »

Ur nice guy around here reading so much criticism about you feels odd to me I want read some good stuff What some of your good traits?

• I LOVE MYSELF

BigBlindMax posted: »

The world is a ghetto with big guns and picket signs. But it can what it want, whenever it want, I don't mind.

• He said I gotta get up, life is more than suicide. One day at a time, the sun gon' shine.

Chilled posted: »

I LOVE MYSELF

• First let me say to@Kenny/Lee, that your post sounds almost like my life, just switch the dad's age to mid-70's and add has prostate cancer that he won't treat properly because of the type of attitude you described above. If you want to improve yourself you should consider forgiveing your father his faults. Break the chain and bury the damn thing before it does so to you! At this point you don't have to mean it just say it,out loud and to him if possible. I did this myself late last year, I'm not unakward in groups now, I can however own it,meaning I now misout on less than before. You don't have to feel guilty for his short comings. You also shouldn't feel guilty about how you feel about his problems. Just have that talk with him while you can. rant done dragonfire291 out!

• Allow me to offer a rebuttal

• Now I'm depressed and hate myself, thanks.

Allow me to offer a rebuttal

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

Anytime fam.

Seriously though, I've never heard so much pain and self-loathing poured into a song. Truly a work of art.

Chilled posted: »

Now I'm depressed and hate myself, thanks.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

I'd never admit it to anyone, but being disabled fucking kills me. Even with 24 years under my belt, I feel like I do a shitty job of coping. I can't drive, I can't do fine motor skills. I know I've been turned down for jobs due to it. The worst part is just disclosing it to fucking everybody. I try to be a good advocate for myself, but the looks of pity + discomfort just eat away at me sometimes. I try to own it, but it's more a facade than genuine self-acceptance

I've developed some bad habits and unhealthy coping mechanisms over the years. I'll sometimes hide my disability and try get by without assistance, almost by compulsion. I hate asking for help, because part of me still sees it as a sign of weakness. I never set the bar high, yet sabotage myself at every turn. I'd rather prolong my problems than face the discomfort of confronting them. I have talents which I can't find the motivation to develop. I don't see a future for myself, I'm just drifting along day by day, surviving. I've been a burden on my family all my life and my sister is a insurance lawyer, while I'm struggling through college. Unrelated but I can't let shit go; I'm still struggling with really bad memories from years ago, that everyone else has gotten past or long forgotten. I'm lock them up in the back of my mind, so I don't have to deal with them.

What's funny, is that I'm very well adjusted compared to others with my disability. I'm intelligent, and even charming (or so they tell me). I feel guilty for even writing this, because others have it way worse and a lot of my problems are my own doing. In the ultimate hypocrisy: I subconsciously look down on other disabled people. They make me feel uncomfortable, Some armchair psychoanalyst could probably have a field day with that one.

I'm better off than most and far from hopeless, but still, I feel like a real, worthless piece of shit sometimes.

• I often absolutely hate myself, if I could even figure out who that is. I can't quite figure out who I am and that's a real bitch especially in a time when you're making important decisions for the rest of your life. I feel like I'm a mix of a realistic nihilist and optimistic realist, and that's a real mess in itself, at often times I steer to one of them and I hate the other one and then most of the time I'm both and then I don't know what I'm doing. It probably doesn't help that I have both anxiety and depression, which is probably the worst combo you could ever receive.

The anxiety is a real bitch that I hate because no matter what I'm doing, I'm constantly doubting myself and telling myself I'm doing everything wrong...Which I mean, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't but it doesn't help. Depression...well...that doesn't exactly need an explanation except I can never feel happy for too long. I am also constantly doubting my friends, especially in recent times, meaning I can not fully appreciate all they do for me because I'm cautious that any one of them are about to try and mess me up big time, emotionally or physically, usually just emotionally.

I cope with all my problems in a terrible way too because I don't understand myself. I push my problems down and reflect everything with humor, it works most of the time until I get pushed over my limit, by something big or small. I can often be an asshole because of this too, as many take my natural sarcasm and coping humor as rude comments and harmful opinions, which it can be taken that way. I rather not be depressed about a subject because I will be for the rest of my day and therefore I do stupid things to distract myself.

I could also get into how my past has fucked my confidence in myself as I constantly hate what I have done in the past and others won't let me live that down even if I let myself. I could talk about how I hate myself physically for over eating when I was young but that would be useless as this post is already getting a little too long and I'd prefer to not share too much about myself.

• I'm horrible at anything artistic

• I spent most of my life being a huge piece of shit and now I constantly try to be nice to people to make up for it but it isn't working.

• All of my physical and mental issues.

• I deserve to die

• I try to block out all negative emotions with jokes and fake smiles instead of... gee... I'm not sure, doing what any rational person would do and get help?

eh. let's be honest, everything about me is a problem.

• Agreed, one of my favourites from TPAB, first hearing that song I didn't like it at all...after listening to it more it really grew on me and actually hit me pretty hard.
    Not going to lie I've teared up to it, there's just something about it that gets me.

Anytime fam. Seriously though, I've never heard so much pain and self-loathing poured into a song. Truly a work of art.

• edited July 2016

For my life, nothing.

As for my personality.

1. I hate having low self confidence.
    2. I'm being an arsehole 99% of the time and I got sick of it.
    3. I'm hella sarcastic and that gives everyone around me a bad image about myself.
    4. I'm trying to be just as a cool kid and I don't even know why I keep trying.
    5. I'm too selfish and I never bother to be selfless, no matter how much I try.
    6. I'm shitting on my own voice by saying that it gives ear cancer to everyone that hears it. I need to stop saying that.
    7. I'm too shy in real life and I never try to be "cool".
    8. I'm a whiny little bitch and I can't stop doing that.

Honestly, there are so many bad things about my personality that I don't even want to talk about. I'm trying to be a good person, not think about the negative stuff about myself, but they are literally taking over me, which, fuck knows why, I can't "fight back" at.

Edit: Lmao my own comment even made me want to listen to Light of the Seven, which is one of Game of Thrones' most depressing soundtracks.

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

For my life, nothing. As for my personality. * I hate having low self confidence. * I'm being an arsehole 99% of the time and I got

• Huh, can't see the video for some reason. Is it removed or something? :/

TheFurryOne posted: »

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

• That is fate attempting to prevent you from feeling down.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Huh, can't see the video for some reason. Is it removed or something?

• Oh shit. Guess it didn't work on tablet.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Huh, can't see the video for some reason. Is it removed or something?

1. I am way too nice to people.
    2. I am overly Shy
    3. I tend to be a loner
    4. I procrastinate too much
    5. I worry too much about how others view me.
  • I am too pretty.

• Sadly, I too have this horrible problem.

I am too pretty.

• Kudos for sharing it all. No sugar-coating.

I hate that subconscioisly judging too.

I'd never admit it to anyone, but being disabled fucking kills me. Even with 24 years under my belt, I feel like I do a shitty job of copin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.