Biggest complaints about your personality /life thread.

2»

Comments

• Nah, you don't deserve to die.

* I'm horrible at anything artistic * I spent most of my life being a huge piece of shit and now I constantly try to be nice to people to

• I easily piss everyone off, and get pissed off myself.

• Break your mirror. It got a bit better after doing that for me.

I am too pretty.

• The most important thing is that you are doing your best. Don't compare your worst, best, anything at all to anyone. Because it isn't 4<7, it's subjective if anything.

Ignoring your negative aspects of personality is a worse choice, I believe. You have to accept that you are the way you are now, but you certainly can change. You have to let yourself to evolve, every single day. Learn more about yourself, fix stuff, do stuff.

Would you want your life to be the same 10 years in future? I am sure you don't. So if sou want a different outcome, choose different choices and have different thoughts. You aren't gonna do shit with doing nothing. 0+0=0.

I see that you want to be somehow better, and I know you can be that Mario. Just try thinking a bit before your words and actions for starters. ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

For my life, nothing. As for my personality. * I hate having low self confidence. * I'm being an arsehole 99% of the time and I got

• Clearly you have not met me.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Nah, you don't deserve to die.

• Man, not knowing the real you and what you really want is the worst. Been and still am going through that. Don't worry too much, though, it isn't gonna change a thing, although this might sound like telling a person with a broken leg to just run.

You are still very young, you got time, and maybe nothing is gonna be rainbows and sunshine in the future, but let's face it -- it will never be perfect for anyone.

Present matters. Present matters. In present you change. Present gives you a chance, past gives you strength and future gives you an outcome. Lol I overdid this.

I often absolutely hate myself, if I could even figure out who that is. I can't quite figure out who I am and that's a real bitch especially

• What does one have to do to deserve death then?

Spoiler : nothing bc nobody deserves death but answer me nevertheless :)

Clearly you have not met me.

• I literally nearly burned my parents house down while they were sleeping when I was 6. I don't remember why I did it. I just did. I've done so much cruel and awful shit in my life to hurt so many people, and even though a few years ago I decided to turn that around and dedicate my life to being at people's beckon call, it's still not enough to change the awful shit I've done in the past. Trust me, if you knew me when I was younger you'd think I'd deserve death is well. I'm a horrible, rotten sack of shit, and there are so many reasons I should die. But fuck it, fate has a plan or whatever the fuck. I don't care.

What does one have to do to deserve death then? Spoiler : nothing bc nobody deserves death but answer me nevertheless

• Man, you were 6. 6. 6. I am not gonna lie and say it is fine and everything is ahhh so cool. Trust me, there is so much bad stuff someone can think of doing (bad bad things) just because they do.. It's just like that. You feel like some kind of a villian. I know what I am talking about but it's not worth of death.

Listen, you are never ever gonna change the past. No one ever is. It stays still, it stays in you. It doesn't have to be you. Please take me for serious although I am some weird ass stranger to you, but I meant this. All of this.

It is so obvious you've given up. But you shouldn't. You are seriously gonna live your whole darn life in past? Because that is your choice.

You were a bad person, did awful shit, were mean and you are gonna stay at that position although you are aware of your 'sins' and wrongs? Even though you can change, even if little, a tiny little itsy bitsy little? Even though you were given another day, another year?

Look, if you wanna stay the "evil person who deserved death and hell only" the whole life -- you will. Yes, you will because no one is gonna take your hand and fly with you to heaven. Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem but nobody believes in those magical solutions, in those changes. (IIRC this was from Alice in the Wonderland idk).

I don't personally believe in fate because to me it just sounds like some fancy sounding excuse to letting life do its thing. Lol yeah, as if """life""" cares. Only you exist in your world.

You should care. Sorry for being...like this, but I really want you to get better.

I literally nearly burned my parents house down while they were sleeping when I was 6. I don't remember why I did it. I just did. I've done

1. I totally am socially awkward, I can't really hold up conversations by myself unless it's something I'm really interested in and I know a lot about. I'm also kinda insecure about my looks, I've noticed that I have a lot of friends on the web and none in real life. Badass on URL, a bitch IRL haha. But I think it's because I'm far from pretty.
    2. I'm a goddamn coward tbh. I have a fear for everything. Heights, spiders etc. Can't sleep when I read too much scary stuff. Drowning, burning, choking. Fearful of everything.
    3. I'm kinda sarcastic. I love using sarcasm but I see why people don't like that about me.
    4. My sense of humor is often so perverted. I'm kinda ashamed of this, but whatever you would say, I could make an innuendo off of that. Fortunately my sense of humor has other better branches.
    5. I'm laaaaazy. I love writing for fun, but it happened to me so often that I would abandon the project after few first sentences. My custom campaigns for various games are unfinished etc. I want to do so much things but most of times I lose all hope.

I think that's it but I might've forgotten something.

• The kind of honesty you only get after a few drinks!

Kudos for sharing it all. No sugar-coating. I hate that subconscioisly judging too.

• You're a great person, and you've made really valid points. But I'm not going to get better. Every time I do get close to getting better, I get worse. So I just move on. I'll try to fix myself, but I won't get anywhere. Trust me, I want to get better too, but it's not a possibility at this point in my life.

Man, you were 6. 6. 6. I am not gonna lie and say it is fine and everything is ahhh so cool. Trust me, there is so much bad stuff someone ca

• Didn't help. Just seeing more of my godly-looking face on multiple pieces. Also there's something red coming out of my hand. Tastes good though.

Break your mirror. It got a bit better after doing that for me.

• Well, thank you for that. :)

I can't help you a lot if I don't know why you can't get better.

Getting better? What is that? What do you mean by you're getting close to getting better?

Look, you might think fixing yourself means you'll be the perfect person you've always wanted but that is not the case, to be frank. Fix your problems and find their causes, because you are only human.

It's not a possibility? Hm, I can't really find a reason why wouldn't it. If you have any mental problems that can be fixed a bit, or a lot by a professional who is not me.

You are progressing which is better than doing nothing 24/7. So you are getting better.

You're a great person, and you've made really valid points. But I'm not going to get better. Every time I do get close to getting better, I

1. I hate my big ass nose.
    2. I'm too shy.
    3. I hate these little things that piss me off.
    4. I am sooooo goddamn lazy.
    5. I hate that I'm very insecure about my body and I don't want to be.
    6. I care what other people think.
    7. I think I'm way too nice (my "friend" always comes to me when something bothers him, but when I feel down he doesn't give a shit and I still listen to him lol)
  • Your nose isn't big. I've seen that bae pic of yours.

I am pretty lazy too. :(

xfuriouss posted: »

* I hate my big ass nose. * I'm too shy. * I hate these little things that piss me off. * I am sooooo goddamn lazy. * I hate that I'm ve

• Aw, thanks Marija :)

Your nose isn't big. I've seen that bae pic of yours. I am pretty lazy too.

• Hot Damn!

enter image description here

I am too pretty.

• It's OK, I give you permission to be nice.

* I am way too nice to people. * I am overly Shy * I tend to be a loner * I procrastinate too much * I worry too much about how others view me.

• i cri evry tiem

</3

TheFurryOne posted: »

Oh shit. Guess it didn't work on tablet.

1. I just double-checked. Your nose looks fine.
    2. Shy people don't post selfies.
    3. Be glad they aren't big things that piss you off.
    4. You made 17 posts today. Not that lazy.
    5. Print out the posts where everyone was in awe of your body.
    6. Print out the posts where everyone was in awe of your body.
    7. It's OK, you're allowed to be nice. Just pick different friends to vent to.

That list didn't help? Oh well.

xfuriouss posted: »

* I hate my big ass nose. * I'm too shy. * I hate these little things that piss me off. * I am sooooo goddamn lazy. * I hate that I'm ve

• Thank the past for making you what you are today, and make sure future you will thank present you.

Man, not knowing the real you and what you really want is the worst. Been and still am going through that. Don't worry too much, though, it

• Okay I did not expect that... Gotta finally appreciate myself I guess, thanks ;)

WarpSpeed posted: »

* I just double-checked. Your nose looks fine. * Shy people don't post selfies. * Be glad they aren't big things that piss you off. * Yo

• Amazing.

Thank the past for making you what you are today, and make sure future you will thank present you.

• edited August 2016

• edited July 2016

All the best mate.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I'd never admit it to anyone, but being disabled fucking kills me. Even with 24 years under my belt, I feel like I do a shitty job of copin

• Everything is shit but I have video games and comics

• Sometimes I think I'm too narcissistic, but then I realize that's stupid because I'm perfect.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.