Choices did matter.

2»

Comments

• Imagine Telltale games like a labyrinth. You can choose to go left or to go right. You may see different parts of the maze, parts that you would have no idea about if you chose to go the other way. You may even meet new obstacles that are not in the other part, or an opposite version of them. However, in the end, if you keep following the paths, they all lead you to the exit.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ignore that complaint. Its the most obnoxiously toxic and common around here. The choices do matter, it's just that they aren't satisfied wi

• Do you enjoy them?

Imagine Telltale games like a labyrinth. You can choose to go left or to go right. You may see different parts of the maze, parts that you w

• I wouldn't consider Until Dawn the best game with choices. It handled its choices pretty Bad. Every character who can die, loses its relevance after its first (potential) death, Even though that character survived.

I somewhat agree. Bowen can live through out the entire game, so can your sentinel if you play your cards right. "Rodrik, Asher, Ludd, Gryff

• It seems they matter in the end. Just to a much lesser extent than the game would have you believe along the way. I dig the fatalistic and hopeless tone. That's what made the battle of the bastards so satisfying.

Imo TTtWD s2> s1 so I hope GOT follows suit.

• Yes, I actually love all of telltales current games.

Do you enjoy them?

• Good. Sadly many people hate it for the same reasons you love it.

Yes, I actually love all of telltales current games.

• Good. Sadly many people hate it for the same reasons you love it.

Yes, I actually love all of telltales current games.

• I don't either.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Yea I think that's why. Honestly I don't get them.

• edited August 2016

One thing that Telltale has always managed to do in their games of TWD onward is bring all the player's choices back to them.

TWD S1: The stranger tells Lee all of his choices from season 1. His knowledge was supplied by the walkie-talkie that Clementine talked to him about.

TWD S2: Telltale did not do the same for this season

TWAU: The trial, either with Crooked Man alive or dead. If alive, then he tries to sway the audience against you and Snow White for your choices. If dead, the crowd themselves try to reach a conclusion whether or not Bigby is fit to be in office, due to his present inability to bring back people alive for questioning.

Tales From the Borderlands: The entire story was told from Rhys and Fiona's point of view. Their choices are then reviewed by the Stranger who turns out to be Loader Bot

Game of Thrones: The traitor is determined by your choices regarding how to have Ironrath survive. Reckless/Passionate choices brings Duncan as your traitor. Cunning/Careful choices brings Royland as your traitor. They both discuss your choices and that they do not think that you are the true lord of Ironrath.

TWD Michonne Miniseries: Not much here.

Minecraft Story Mode: The series is not yet over, therefor we have to wait and see.

Batman and TWD S3 are upcoming.

Good. Sadly many people hate it for the same reasons you love it.

• I think that TWD S1 and TWAU choices didn't seem that much effective compared to MCSM, TWD Michonne, GoT, TFTBL, and TWD S2.

One thing that Telltale has always managed to do in their games of TWD onward is bring all the player's choices back to them. TWD S1: The

• Everybody's favourite

Objection!

Brodester08 posted: »

Jep. Choices did matter while you played. But the ending isnt Conclusive at all, which makes the choices you did irrelevant. Not all

• What I meant was that the game ran through all of your choices in the end, even if they may not change the antagonist's view, such as in TWD S1

Menofthe214 posted: »

I think that TWD S1 and TWAU choices didn't seem that much effective compared to MCSM, TWD Michonne, GoT, TFTBL, and TWD S2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.