Was ****** interred in the grove?

Something has been bothering me ever since the season 1 finale came out. In Asher's playthrough, Rodrik's corpse is brought back by the Whitehills and is soon carted off-screen. We never get a funeral scene for Rodrik as we send Ludd a message and meet him in the next Asher scene for the wedding.

I was just wondering whether Rodrik was interred in grove before Ironrath is besieged or whether his corpse is still laying around for the Whitehills to find. I would really hate the idea that Rodrik wasn't interred but I suppose it is still better than what happens to Asher in Rodrik's playthrough.

Comments

• When you look at Rodrik's corpse, one of the options tells the maester to bury Rodrik alongside his father and brother.

• I saw that but chose "He deserved better". Do you think it is determinant whether he is interred? Also the maester agrees to bury him but goes "but..." and then starts talking about other stuff, clearly distracted.

Menofthe214 posted: »

When you look at Rodrik's corpse, one of the options tells the maester to bury Rodrik alongside his father and brother.

• I wish I knew why friend. I don't think it is determinant.

I saw that but chose "He deserved better". Do you think it is determinant whether he is interred? Also the maester agrees to bury him but goes "but..." and then starts talking about other stuff, clearly distracted.

• He was probably buried sometime between when his corpse was brought back and the poisoning/ambush in the great hall

• edited August 2016

Edit: I only went and commented in the wrong bloody thread. That's what I get for having multiple tabs open.

• I truly hope so

He was probably buried sometime between when his corpse was brought back and the poisoning/ambush in the great hall

• As do I.

I truly hope so

• Unless we see otherwise, I am going to assume he was

I truly hope so

Sign in to comment in this discussion.