Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• I thought she worked at Blackgate too because she mentioned talking with Cobblepot, but I may be remembering wrong.

AChicken posted: »

Harley formerly worked as a psychiatrist at Blackgate prison Didn't Waller say she worked at Arkham in Episode 1? (If not, I'm sure

• It was said using the word 'and' so if I understand it correctly than she had both jobs at two separate times.

Well the media are assholes and twist everything. Idea is that he's hanging out with shady characters and I guess the bar has a bad reputation.

Harley formerly worked as a psychiatrist at Blackgate prison Didn't Waller say she worked at Arkham in Episode 1? (If not, I'm sure

• No, but I did that if you're curious about anything.

Does anyone know of a playthrough that sided with Waller in episode 1 but called Gordon in episode 2?

• Does he talk about your ep1 "betrayal" or does he have the same lines about having to work together to survive Waller?

AgentZ46 posted: »

No, but I did that if you're curious about anything.

• After season two episode two Bruce admits in the codex, that though a year has passed, he still misses Selina.

• Could you post a screenshot of the full codex entry?

ShampaFK posted: »

After season two episode two Bruce admits in the codex, that though a year has passed, he still misses Selina.

• The conversation is pretty different. At first when you tell him about Bane and what to do, he'll make a remark about having to take orders from you. Then there's a conversation that starts with Jim saying he's still mad at you and from there you can choose to defend your actions or apologize to him.

Does he talk about your ep1 "betrayal" or does he have the same lines about having to work together to survive Waller?

• edited October 2017

The codex entry

Putinovich posted: »

Could you post a screenshot of the full codex entry?

• It's worth noting that this the version where you're friends and didn't sleep together.

• What's the right way to get the key from Tiffany? Does that mean she is not seen by John or Harley?

AnimalBoy posted: »

The kiss is determinant. I think it depends on if you can get the key from Tiffany or not. I got the key from Tiffany so Harley never saw her and that situation never came about.

• HexIgonHexIgon Banned
    edited October 2017

Guess we'd be better off if we let her take it.

BroKenny posted: »

Interesting little note in the new episode of The Player's Space, the phalanx key that Harley makes you take is actually the same device Selina stole in 105.

• http://in.ign.com/batman-the-enemy-within/113744/news/telltales-batman-made-a-howard-stern-show-reference

"Telltale Games has made what is likely the first-ever reference to the Howard Stern radio show in a video game, dropping a "Hit 'em with the Hein!" near the end of the second episode of Batman: The Enemy Within."

I can't believe an entire article was made over this.

On Harley's map of Gotham, there's two sticky notes. One of them tells about a rifle shipment on Monday, and the other one is about chemicals, specifically ammonium nitrate, which is commonly used in explosives.

enter image description here

• Sorry, I was just looking at Harley's marvellous figure.

http://in.ign.com/batman-the-enemy-within/113744/news/telltales-batman-made-a-howard-stern-show-reference "Telltale Games has made wha

• Who could blame you.

Sorry, I was just looking at Harley's marvellous figure.

• Hard to tell. If Harley/Selina/The Pact got their hands on it a year ago they probably would have caused a lot of trouble by now.

HexIgon posted: »

Guess we'd be better off if we let her take it.

• ...John?

Who could blame you.

• He comments on how shocked he is that you called him and his whole "you've changed" speech mentions it a couple times I'm pretty sure. He'll also say "I thought we were done at first but now I'm sure of it" if you interrogate that one bastard in Episode 1. That's all the notable changes I can think of

Does anyone know of a playthrough that sided with Waller in episode 1 but called Gordon in episode 2?

• Gives the episode a 5/10 but goes on to make an entire article about a reference

http://in.ign.com/batman-the-enemy-within/113744/news/telltales-batman-made-a-howard-stern-show-reference "Telltale Games has made wha

• They gave the episode a 5??
    Blasphemous!

Gives the episode a 5/10 but goes on to make an entire article about a reference

• Well, it's IGN. Not very trustworthy when it comes to reviews.

They gave the episode a 5?? Blasphemous!

• This also gives us a better look at Catwoman in the current style.

• This is what my codex says about her too.

• "5 out of fucking ten, you're welcome, IGN." Shows you what these "critics" know about a good episode. At least Gamespot gave it a normal 8/10. I'd trust them over IGN any day. (But I trust myself even more)

Gives the episode a 5/10 but goes on to make an entire article about a reference

• This is Selina's entire codex entry if you sleep with her then tell her to fuck off.

enter image description here

• HexIgon posted: »

"5 out of fucking ten, you're welcome, IGN." Shows you what these "critics" know about a good episode. At least Gamespot gave it a normal 8/10. I'd trust them over IGN any day. (But I trust myself even more)

• Thanks for sharing this. I would rather that the relationship between Bats and Cat not be determinate. As much as I like Cat, I don't like all her baggage and want the option of pairing Bruce up with someone whose values I can either respect or admire.

hemfbg posted: »

This is Selina's entire codex entry if you sleep with her then tell her to fuck off.

• Anyone know what it says when you slept with her and parted on good terms?

• Everything's same except for the last paragraph which says: "I still miss her. Even after a year of absence. I hope that when we see each other again, if we see each other again, we can pick up where we left off."

BroKenny posted: »

Anyone know what it says when you slept with her and parted on good terms?

• Don't worry, I have a mutually beneficial partnership with me, we help each other with the intent of keeping myself from our backs.

• You have to tell her the truth during the funeral in episode 1. Then in episode 2 tell her that you've been completely honest with her the whole time and to please trust you on this. John sees her but promises not to say anything. Harley never sees her.

Jokerkim posted: »

What's the right way to get the key from Tiffany? Does that mean she is not seen by John or Harley?

• The decision to help the security guard or use the elevator slightly changes Bruce's appearance.

If you try to help the guard, Harley pulls Bruce into the elevator and jabs his side with her sledgehammer. This actually reopens one of Bruce's wounds, as you can then see a patch of blood seeping through his white shirt. Using the elevator results in no blood.

• Ouch!

The decision to help the security guard or use the elevator slightly changes Bruce's appearance. If you try to help the guard, Harley pul

• I wasn't exactly sure where to ask this without making a new thread, so I hope asking it here makes some sense at least.

In episode 1, if you decide to find out information on Riddler from Mori... does paying him off or forcing him to give you the drive make more sense, morally? I originally gave Mori the money, but it never quite felt right.

I'm currently doing a replay of episodes one and two, and I realize all choices are subjective. I'm not even sure why this choice is the one eating away at me over all the other (seemingly more difficult) choices.

I guess I was just wondering what everyone else thought of this part and their reasoning for choosing to either pay him off or not?

• I didn't pay him. He was a criminal, and I didn't want to help him escape justice, not even for the greater good (since I was given the option to take the drive by force). It may bring Bruce more attention in the future by the local authorities, but I still prefer this to the alternative.

I wasn't exactly sure where to ask this without making a new thread, so I hope asking it here makes some sense at least. In episode 1, if

• Fitting that it's the only one that doesn't mention "friendship." then

HexIgon posted: »

Everything's same except for the last paragraph which says: "I still miss her. Even after a year of absence. I hope that when we see each other again, if we see each other again, we can pick up where we left off."

• So, we learn in Ep. 2 that Avesta knows who Batman really is and is the one who told Waller. It makes me wonder at what point she was able to figure that out?

Did she already figure it out before she arrived in Gotham with the Agency? If so, then she is as deceptive as Bruce/Batman, having a conversation with the same person, asking the same question while leading us to believe she had no idea. "The criminally insane... they're/you're drawn to you/them."

Or was she able to put it together after her conversations with Batman and Bruce with the profiles she made based on them? (And there's also the possibility of not being able to hide Riddler's profile from her in the office.)

• We don't know how and when it finally clicked. I'm hoping we will have a conversation with her regarding this topic in episode 3.

I think she did not know yet when she came to interrogate him otherwise what's the point ? Why accusing him of following in his father's footsteps ?

It's more likely she put the pieces together after the incident, if you pay close attention to the camera work when Lucious is leaving the camera briefly focuses on the briefcase he's carrying.

So, we learn in Ep. 2 that Avesta knows who Batman really is and is the one who told Waller. It makes me wonder at what point she was able t

• I imagine she suspected it was Bruce after talking to Batman, so she interrogated him to confirm her suspicions and she saw similarities when she talked to him. That or she saw Riddler's file on your desk.

So, we learn in Ep. 2 that Avesta knows who Batman really is and is the one who told Waller. It makes me wonder at what point she was able t

• But she did not. We hid it just in time.

Ultimately how they knew is not too important. What matters is what the Agency are planning to do with this intel once we no longer are of any practical use to them.

What then ? I'm worried.

I imagine she suspected it was Bruce after talking to Batman, so she interrogated him to confirm her suspicions and she saw similarities when she talked to him. That or she saw Riddler's file on your desk.

• We hid it just in time.

You can actually fail to hide the file if you don't do anything. She notices it, but doesn't say anything.

But she did not. We hid it just in time. Ultimately how they knew is not too important. What matters is what the Agency are planning to do with this intel once we no longer are of any practical use to them. What then ? I'm worried.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.