Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• What matters is what the Agency are planning to do with this intel once we no longer are of any practical use to them. What then? I'm worried.

I'm worried about that as well. Hopefully before this is over, Bruce will have some kind of plan to keep his secret from being exposed.

But she did not. We hid it just in time. Ultimately how they knew is not too important. What matters is what the Agency are planning to do with this intel once we no longer are of any practical use to them. What then ? I'm worried.

• I agree with Shaboomm. Mori is a criminal and should be forced into court, prosecuted and pay his debt to society.

Shaboomm posted: »

I didn't pay him. He was a criminal, and I didn't want to help him escape justice, not even for the greater good (since I was given the opti

• Thanks. :)

HexIgon posted: »

Everything's same except for the last paragraph which says: "I still miss her. Even after a year of absence. I hope that when we see each other again, if we see each other again, we can pick up where we left off."

• Well, if Avesta only figured it out after her encounter with Bruce, then Waller only knew that info for a short time (as we know that Avesta was the one to have brought it up.) If so, then the Agency must have quite the strategy team because Waller already had quite the plan when she revealed that she knew Batman's secret identity [because she already had a plan B of Bruce infiltrating the enemy's ranks], as it would have only been a few days to a week from Bruce's interrogation to the end of Episode 1, if we consider the time skip of Lucius' death-to-funeral.

We don't know how and when it finally clicked. I'm hoping we will have a conversation with her regarding this topic in episode 3. I think

• I think the only way to make sure Batman's identity is not compromised is...well...to "take care" of Waller.

There is an achievement in episode 4 titled "what had to be done".
    And the "shocking revelation" in episode 4 description most likely pertains to Waller and the Agency, my current theory is that Waller turns on us when we gathered sufficient intel about the pact.

What matters is what the Agency are planning to do with this intel once we no longer are of any practical use to them. What then? I'm worrie

• Ah, I thought the QTE could not be failed. I wonder what she must have been thinking.

Pipas posted: »

We hid it just in time. You can actually fail to hide the file if you don't do anything. She notices it, but doesn't say anything.

• Harley formerly worked as a psychiatrist at Blackgate prison

Yeah they didnt change her role and made it same with Arkham series.

AgentZ46 posted: »

So after returning to the Batcave I've discovered some pretty interesting stuff in the codex and news feed. Firstly there's a bunch of new c

• It was pointed out in the latest players space video that John Doe was wearing two different coloured socks.

• She probably got her cat a first class flight to outtatown, seriously, that cat was pampered.

Pipas posted: »

Or because she forgot her cat in her appartment. Seriously, where is the cat. Selina didn't have any bag or anything when she was driving that motorcycle in episode 5. ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ˢʰᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᴸᵉᵉ'ˢ ᶦᶰᶠᶦᶰᶦᵗᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵖᵒᶜᵏᵉᵗ⋅

• I was truthful with her but didn't think she would trust me yet, now I regret not picking that option.

lupinb0y posted: »

You have to be truthful to her the entire time. So that means telling her you accidentally got Lucius killed in the first episode, revealing that her father was working with Batman and saying that you've been truthful to her the entire time.

• Does Waller give you the counter agent?

It is so damn easy to upset Jim. So I discovered a scene that you even don't get if you were 100% Waller. So here's what happened, in epi

• Only if you called her first. So it is entirely possible to get nothing.

prink34320 posted: »

Does Waller give you the counter agent?

• If you call Gordon you'll get intel on Harley's father. She is impressed you managed to find that out.

prink34320 posted: »

Does Waller give you the counter agent?

• Well, a good pair of socks is often an overlooked detail of a gentleman's wardrobe. ;)

It was pointed out in the latest players space video that John Doe was wearing two different coloured socks.

• Sounds like a job for our good pal John.

I think the only way to make sure Batman's identity is not compromised is...well...to "take care" of Waller. There is an achievement in e

• This actually reopens one of Bruce's wounds, as you can then see a patch of blood seeping through his white shirt

Now that's quite the detail! Cool!

The decision to help the security guard or use the elevator slightly changes Bruce's appearance. If you try to help the guard, Harley pul

• Yup, he was an illegal arms dealer who was involved in the Arab Spring. Thousands upon thousands have suffered and died due to Mori's business dealings. He deserves no mercy or assistance from Bruce.

ShampaFK posted: »

I agree with Shaboomm. Mori is a criminal and should be forced into court, prosecuted and pay his debt to society.

• You might very well be right. In fact it's possible he gets rid of her even without Bruce saying anything, just because he wants to "help".

Sounds like a job for our good pal John.

• it's possible he gets rid of her even without Bruce saying anything, just because he wants to "help".

You might be right on that one, too. That seems like the perfect tense situation Telltale loves to put us through.

You might very well be right. In fact it's possible he gets rid of her even without Bruce saying anything, just because he wants to "help".

• That one purple button in his vest really irks me!

It was pointed out in the latest players space video that John Doe was wearing two different coloured socks.

• I noticed that too.

Putinovich posted: »

That one purple button in his vest really irks me!

• edited October 2017

It makes me think how he got his clothing.
    His socks don't match, his vest has buttons missing... Either he made it himself, or he stole it and it got ripped.

• Alright. Thanks! Will try that on one of many future playthroughs. Awesome game :)

AnimalBoy posted: »

You have to tell her the truth during the funeral in episode 1. Then in episode 2 tell her that you've been completely honest with her the w

• I agreed to owe John a favour in Season 1 but in the Codex in Season 2 it says I refused. I refused to meet his friends in Episode 1 though would that have anything to do with it?

• Yeah, it's really one of those things that could push John to become the Joker. As far as I know, he hasn't murdered anyone yet right? I don' t recall seeing him killing anyone at the end of episode 2.

Regarding Waller... I don't really know what to make of her. She knows that she has leverage over Bruce, and unlike Gordon, she doesn't believe that Batman is a simbol and should be preserved as such. She doesn't care about what Batman means to the people of Gotham. But I do believe that her intentions are genuine when she says that she wants to form a partnership of sorts with Batman and that they could both benefit from it.

At least we can confess Jim that Waller knows our identity. I don't know how, but I think that the only ones who can help us with this are either him or John.

You might very well be right. In fact it's possible he gets rid of her even without Bruce saying anything, just because he wants to "help".

• Well the favor was you meeting his colleagues.

I agreed to owe John a favour in Season 1 but in the Codex in Season 2 it says I refused. I refused to meet his friends in Episode 1 though would that have anything to do with it?

• Not sure how many people know this but Bruce can rev the Batmobile a number of times and if the player does it too much, he starts getting tired of it.

• Believe me, many people aware of this one. It is hilarious as shit LOL

BroKenny posted: »

Not sure how many people know this but Bruce can rev the Batmobile a number of times and if the player does it too much, he starts getting tired of it.

• Ah my bad then. I never saw it so I wasn't aware how well known it was. And yeah it's pretty great. XD

MrJava posted: »

Believe me, many people aware of this one. It is hilarious as shit LOL

• I didn't even know you could walk to that area of the Batcave, lol.

BroKenny posted: »

Ah my bad then. I never saw it so I wasn't aware how well known it was. And yeah it's pretty great. XD

• That's right. It was a pleasure to give him a precious necklace.

Yup, he was an illegal arms dealer who was involved in the Arab Spring. Thousands upon thousands have suffered and died due to Mori's business dealings. He deserves no mercy or assistance from Bruce.

• Remember the scene where Harley asks you what you want with John and she tells him what you said? If you pick silence then Harley says this:

"Your friend was saying he had the hots for me. Lovaboy said I was just his type. Ain't that right Brucie?"

• Ouch. How does John react?

Remember the scene where Harley asks you what you want with John and she tells him what you said? If you pick silence then Harley says this:

• He gives you an angry look. Here's all the things Harley can say+responses

Ouch. How does John react?

• Nothing about Dent? :(

So after returning to the Batcave I've discovered some pretty interesting stuff in the codex and news feed. Firstly there's a bunch of new c

• Dan10's got it right. Check the video he posted. I was literally just about to post the same thing.

Ouch. How does John react?

• Great minds think alike.

Dan10's got it right. Check the video he posted. I was literally just about to post the same thing.

• I doubt Harvey could tell Harley anything she'd be interested in.

Dan10 posted: »

Nothing about Dent?

• His reactions are interesting to say the least. I don't like what he means by the "new me" He probably means his Joker persona. He's already maniuplating someone telling him Alchahol/Whiskey is medicine.

Dan10's got it right. Check the video he posted. I was literally just about to post the same thing.

• I think he meant capable. John's desperate to prove he's capable and not some poor mental patient to feel sorry for.

Dan10 posted: »

His reactions are interesting to say the least. I don't like what he means by the "new me" He probably means his Joker persona. He's already maniuplating someone telling him Alchahol/Whiskey is medicine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.