What did you do to...

...Falcone?

I brutalized him.

Comments

• I arrested him, cuz as always I try to be merciful whenever I can. I didn't like being forced to twist the arm of the sniper dude, so I was glad I didn't have to injure Falcone more than I had to.

• Arrested him, I had the news watching so I didn't want to be too brutal.

• edited August 2016

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I always make the wrong decisions even tho I know that they're going to bite me in the ass. I brutalized him, wanted to make an example of him. Criminals should be afraid of the big bad bat

• Arrested him.

I found myself playing really humble and non violent.

• Arrested him. I think it was the logical choice (no diss to those who brutalizded him), since it would be helpful if the cops could trust Batman. And what comes to the criminals, I think busting to a club with several armed gangsters, fighting through them and then leaving Falcone hanging from the handcuffs does already give an intimidating enough image of the Bat.

• I fucked him up.

I want criminals to fear the Bat.

• I arrested him. He says the Wayne's are the biggest gangsters in Gotham. I felt like brutalizing him would be proving his point. Of course he doesn't know Bruce is Batman, but it wouldn't look good.

• I had Falcone arrested. I drew the line at brutalizing.

• I just tied him up. I didn't think it would be particularly in character for Batman to use unnecessary violence....maybe if Falcone had said that stuff about Bruce's parents before the choice.

• Pushed him into a rebar.

Jeez, bloody, but I don't regret it, because he'll survive. Probably.

• I play The Walking Dead in a similar way, but we did kill ten of Falcone's workers nonetheless. At least four of them in the last fifteen minutes.

fayescarlet posted: »

I arrested him, cuz as always I try to be merciful whenever I can. I didn't like being forced to twist the arm of the sniper dude, so I was glad I didn't have to injure Falcone more than I had to.

• Kill? I killed someone? You sure?

I play The Walking Dead in a similar way, but we did kill ten of Falcone's workers nonetheless. At least four of them in the last fifteen minutes.

• Yeah, Falcone was the only one that killed people in that club.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Kill? I killed someone? You sure?

• BRUTALISE!

I love playing a ruthless Batman. "They need to something to fear"

• edited August 2016

Same.

AgentZ46 posted: »

BRUTALISE! I love playing a ruthless Batman. "They need to something to fear"

• Brutalized him. I don't want people thinking batman is a wimp.

• Arrest him wich show Gotham how Hero you are :P

Arrested him

• I tell myself I jut violently knocked them out. xD;

I play The Walking Dead in a similar way, but we did kill ten of Falcone's workers nonetheless. At least four of them in the last fifteen minutes.

• I am starting out as a merciful Batman. Depending on the stress of the situation in future episode, I will have him act much more ruthlessly and fearsome.

• Just so you know you didn't have to break his arm... you could back out of it... XD

I tell myself I jut violently knocked them out. xD;

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I arrested him.

• Brutailzed him i wanted goons to fear me

• Brutalised. I have been choosing the more violent options.

• How? 8D; I tried right-clicking, clicking away, even tried waiting it out, but nothing would work. Do tell me how?

-Rhys posted: »

Just so you know you didn't have to break his arm... you could back out of it... XD

• Just played my second playthrough and this time brutalized him, jeez, that was bloody. And a detail I noticed after that was that Batman was called "monster" in the news, whereas with choosing to arrest him it was just "this Batman", IIRC.

• Arrested him.

I want criminals to fear me, but the police to not fucking shoot at me on sight like Montoya likes doing.

• But wait. When you say twist do you mean the squeeze Batman does before the choice to break his arm? Cuss that one you still have to do. Sorry ^^

How? 8D; I tried right-clicking, clicking away, even tried waiting it out, but nothing would work. Do tell me how?

• Yeah, the squeezing part. Don't know why I keep writing "twist". :V That part I hated doing, and I hate that there's no way to avoid it. xD; Scaring him was fine, but I didn't want to actually hurt him. Ah well lol.

-Rhys posted: »

But wait. When you say twist do you mean the squeeze Batman does before the choice to break his arm? Cuss that one you still have to do. Sorry ^^

• 1st playthrough arrested. 2nd playthrough(Bad Batman) brutalized him and it was so satisfying lol

• edited August 2016

I'm playing a more hardline Batman who intends to show the scum of Gotham that he's not screwing around. I smashed the sniper on the head with the metal bar and I broke his arm, to get the information I wanted, but also so that he learns killing cops has a price and so that fear of the Batman continues to spread.

That said ... I arrested Falcone, not to be nice (I would have beaten him to a bloody pulp under other circumstances), but because it seemed like the smart thing to do in the situation. The cameras were on me, the police were closing in, and Falcone was done for anyway because of the evidence I'd given to Gordon.

It seemed better to show the city and Jim that I am the good guy, and that I don't brutalize people just for my personal gratification.

• edited August 2016

What?

FeddeCampo posted: »

Arrest him wich show Gotham how Hero you are :P

• Aaa i see x) .But to be fair it was more to scare the guy you don't actual hurt him until the arm breaks. The squeeze is more of a scare tactic of what could happen if he doesn't talk.

Yeah, the squeezing part. Don't know why I keep writing "twist". :V That part I hated doing, and I hate that there's no way to avoid it. xD; Scaring him was fine, but I didn't want to actually hurt him. Ah well lol.

• I brutalize Falcone too. I didn't broke the dude's arm though, because he's just a henchmen that doesn't know much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.