Did anyone actually Game Over first time around?

I didn't, and I feel kinda mlg for that.

Comments

• Im staring to wonder if there is a game over, after seeing the first part of a playthrough of doing nothing, and not dying...

• There is, and it actually looks cool for a Game Over scene, instead of the splash of red and saying "GAME OVER"

Poogers555 posted: »

Im staring to wonder if there is a game over, after seeing the first part of a playthrough of doing nothing, and not dying...

• edited August 2016

Found it, sorry for the face. He's the only person I know that has a game over screen, and I didn't get the shot of it when it happened for me. (Speaking of which, it's nearly impossible to hit a Game Over. QTEs do themselves and you fail only if you miss one. And all of the death animations only vary on who you are fighting.)

Aaaand once again I cannot get the image link to work. I guess I forgot the ways?

• Hey, look it's Nova. He was the only one I saw that had a game over.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Found it, sorry for the face. He's the only person I know that has a game over screen, and I didn't get the shot of it when it happened for

• Not me, but it's probably because you can miss a lot of QTE prompts and nothing happens.

• If you're referring to the silent treatment playthrough.

at the end of the videos, shows all the possible game overs...

like from guards, cat, falling, etc.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im staring to wonder if there is a game over, after seeing the first part of a playthrough of doing nothing, and not dying...

• Nope, I didn't die at all. Wouldn't say I felt MLG though, I'd say I felt more lucky since I missed more than a couple.

• if you miss a few punches and moves, catwoman will kick you and knock you out and that is game over, i lost two times but that was because the game was running slow and i couldn't press the buttons and play correctly, i lowered the graphics and problem resolved, everything was fine after that, i did not lost again

• Based on my research with the silent treatment, it's mostly the final move, not about how many moves u miss.

Meaning, if there's 5 moves total u can hit correctly.

You can skip 4 moves and hit the 5th.

All the key moves u need to hit to survive is shown in this playthrough

Alex_L_P posted: »

if you miss a few punches and moves, catwoman will kick you and knock you out and that is game over, i lost two times but that was because t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.