Your Thoughts On The Penguin's/Oswald Cobblepot's Reimagining?

13»

Comments

• He's my favourite and he had one scene in the whole episode. ^_^

kenjisalk posted: »

So glad to see so much love for our Oz! He's definitely one of my favorite characters so far. Plus he is manic, playful and fun but also with a dark side , which is a trait I absolutely love about DC villains. : )

• edited August 2016

I loved him so far. I usually love when a character in Batman is completely reimagined. It gives each new rendition of Batman its own spin.

But we still have the entire series ahead of us.

• he really is cute and his scene was like a whole animated beautiful speech lol liked he practiced before meeting Bruce at the park xD

Deadpoolian posted: »

What an adorable asshole.

• i just hope that telltale doesn't make us hate the villans like we hated Falcone when he was first introduced xD

Clemenem posted: »

I love Telltale's version of him. I like the hard english gangster exterior with a controversial ambition to change things in good and negat

• yesss i hope you can SAFELY ally with a few villains? (it looks like you kind of w/cat woman) and i hope you can save Harvey .!! I really feel for him ya know lol

I'm actually hoping it'll depend on your choice, same for Harvey Dent.

• ?????

fayescarlet posted: »

It's just a weird preference of mine, I'm not a fan of the "half-shaven" look. :V

• he didn't get hit by a car yet..so no worries patience is a virtue ;-)

SpaceTales posted: »

Yeah, and he doesn´t even has a limp making him walk like a Penguin or a sharp nose as a beak, I guess that´s why I can forgive Gotham´s ver

• yep he's hot

kenjisalk posted: »

So glad to see so much love for our Oz! He's definitely one of my favorite characters so far. Plus he is manic, playful and fun but also with a dark side , which is a trait I absolutely love about DC villains. : )

• I like this new incarnation of the Penguin. Instead of being enemies with Bruce Wayne's family, all the while being pictured as a fat short guy who couldn't talk trash without his guards, this one has a interesting personality hardly ever seen compared to any other version, being actual good friends with Bruce, and could actually fight back, while also being incredible brutal in the process. In conclusion, 9/10.

• edited August 2016

He certainty looks a hell of a lot more interesting than the usual fat ass mobster we see, but I'd have to see more of him though, in order to determine whether I love the character yet.

• not hotter than kenny

yep he's hot

• this, he was the Penguin embodied

I thought Danny DeVito's Penguin was pretty good.

• I know I’m like years late to this discussion, but I like him as a character, though I don’t really like that they made him thin to be honest?? I don’t know, it feels weird since he isn’t thin in the other universes yet they made him thin in this game. One could argue that it’s because it’s a different interpretation of him, though they could at least made him plus sized.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.