Unfair video is unfair.

2»

Comments

• And that my friend is where you are wrong. There are so many different variations in dialogue and even scenes that play different that it's pretty baffling. There is no 'illusion' anymore. If you pick the color purple for your bat gadgets it's not blue, it's purple. And you keep that color for everything. That is a decision that affected an aspect of your game that you could have changed.

enter image description here

Lord_EAA posted: »

And that my friend is where you are wrong. There are so many different variations in dialogue and even scenes that play different that it's

• (Ok that gif is funny, here's a like just for that)

Don't tell me. Now you're thinking "Wow, it looks like I stumbled across a brainwashed telltale fanboy unable to accept the truth. No point in arguing with someone so deluded".

Well you might feel that way. But ill tell you one thing, the choices did matter, because they mattered to ME. In the end that is all the game really needed to accomplish.

And that my friend is where you are wrong. There are so many different variations in dialogue and even scenes that play different that it's

• My point still stands firmly. There is a BIG community supporting the game and a LARGE amount of critics like it.

joriandrake posted: »

A Hungarian site gave it 56 out of 100 Most critics point out the bugs, the growing issues with telltale games and shrinking importance o

• Not invalid, but certainly not overly helpful if the reviewer doesn't like a core element of the game.

HLeigh0109 posted: »

The first thing the guy on the right said is that he doesn't like QTE games. The rest of the video is completely invalid.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.