Angry Joe Reviews the first Episode without being around to see it.

Not literally, he was present a bit. But after a while they livestreamed the game, he went away and came back to interrupt the stream to play board games.

Granted, that would indicate the game was too boring to him in reality that he just went to do other things without requesting to pause it.

When they livestreamed the last part, Angry Joe indicated he didn't review the recorded content to be up-to-date of what happened when he was not there.

Comments

• Dosen't seem like a review to me.

• edited August 2016

I can't edit the main post to correct my wording.

I typically edit my posts as I tend to make wording mistakes.

Dosen't seem like a review to me.

• He always pretends to be "very bored", when livestreaming the game he doesn't really like. Just in case he needs to make a review of it in the future, he can show those moments to everyone as a proof of how boring the game is.

• He always pretends to be "very bored", when livestreaming the game he doesn't really like. Just in case he needs to make a review of it in the future, he can show those moments to everyone as a proof of how boring the game is.

• edited August 2016

Does anyone treats Pedro Frustrato seriously anymore?

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited August 2016

Does anyone treats Pedro Frustrato seriously anymore?

• It was not a review it was more like a first impressions and thoughts. The conclusion he came to was very reasonable that maybe wait for all 5 episodes are out before buying and judging the game. He may do a rapid fire or maybe even an angry review (I hope) on this game when all 5 episodes are out.

• From what I watched, which was basically the part you are talking about, was only the Evidence Linking part of the episode, which WAS a boring moment, as you wander back and forth in the same room connecting lines. Also, he didn't review it, as you now know, he simply gave his thoughts, which I think are valid.

• Well batman is a detective so stuff like this should be expected

deadproxy posted: »

From what I watched, which was basically the part you are talking about, was only the Evidence Linking part of the episode, which WAS a bori

• I know it's only episode 1, but maybe it could have been better done? Sure, he's a super sleuth, but it's not like we got to analyze the evidence and come to a conclusion "ourselves" because my first thought after that scene was "that flower is bait" which it was, and instead batman just connected dots and assumed it was Falconey based on the word of a possibly knocked out merc or was he sleeping? i dont know, that in itself should have been some kind thing to figure out.

In a game that's defined by choices, it would have been nice to actually try and choose where batman would have headed to after learning about all his evidence.
    Choice 1. Crash Falconey's party and confront him, Or
    Choice 2. Use your super bat-tech to find out where the truck of chemicals disappeared too

If they fumbled around with something like that, then the ending of episode 1 could have had some more detective heavy parts, and lead into episode 2 being about the consequence of leaving Falconey free (while he deals with the allegations from releasing the hard drive) where he can still do his crime stuff, and likely target whoever you give the data too, while Batman is on the case of the missing Chemicals, or having Falconey in prison/hospital and more or less out of the picture for Ep2 while Batman has to then look for the chemical truck with some key evidence missing and whatnot while learning that some else is pulling strings behind the scenes.

We'll see in later episodes though if there's going to be actual detective work

zeke10 posted: »

Well batman is a detective so stuff like this should be expected

• edited August 2016

[removed]

zeke10 posted: »

Well batman is a detective so stuff like this should be expected

• Not really a good review (especially because he personally did not reviewed the full episode nor did him addressed the problems people are having when trying to play the game on PC), but not something to be pissed about.

He mainly had problems with the gameplay, the good old clone army and the business model (and I think there are some merits into these complaints). But, on the other hand, he considered it good where it is more important: the story and the characters. And they also liked the voice acting.

• 7 Pesos Paco? Is that a nickname he got or something?

• You do know that this episode had 56 completely different models who don't even speak for the Ballroom and Press conference scenes right?

TMLC posted: »

Not really a good review (especially because he personally did not reviewed the full episode nor did him addressed the problems people are h

• And I'm sure you also noticed that when you go for Falcone you face an army of clones.

Lord_EAA posted: »

You do know that this episode had 56 completely different models who don't even speak for the Ballroom and Press conference scenes right?

• That still doesn't take away from the effort they DID do.

And I'm sure you also noticed that when you go for Falcone you face an army of clones.

• No, but that was never the point.

To assume a blind defensive position that takes any criticism as an offense and makes you argue against something that was not said doesn't really helps.

Pointing out the recurring fact that Telltale reuses a lot of the same models (sometimes in the same scene) is not the same as saying they did not make an effort.

And, just to give my personal opinion, is not even all that relevant when the guys are supposed to be as generic as the walls and there are bigger things to address.

That still doesn't take away from the effort they DID do.

• Sorry. I am used to people spinning around arguments to prove their own point.

Wait if by your own admission it's not that relevant why bring it up? Yes I know you were paraphrasing Joe's argument but the fact you keep focusing on it makes me think you had another reason. Especially since we both agree that the story is what really matters in the game.

No, but that was never the point. To assume a blind defensive position that takes any criticism as an offense and makes you argue against

• edited August 2016

I'm not the one that keep bring it up man, you are. As you noticed yourself, I brought as one of the 3 negatives that Joe mentioned, recognizing that "there are some merits into these complaints" (even if I consider it a minor issue, as Joe seems to consider too, by the way).

And I only keep talking about it because since your first reply to me this is the only thing you are mentioning and I consider that you deserve a reply on it. The only other options I have would be to: not reply to you (but I consider it rude); or talk about a topic that had nothing to do with the message I was replying to (and I don't do that either).

PS.:

Sorry. I am used to people spinning around arguments to prove their own point.

By the way, I completely understand. I already had times when I assumed an unnecessary aggressive position during a conversation in the internet because I was tired of a lot of bullshit I was enduring from another conversation. It happens. ;)

Sorry. I am used to people spinning around arguments to prove their own point. Wait if by your own admission it's not that relevant why b

• Thank you for understanding. Have a good day.

I'm not the one that keep bring it up man, you are. As you noticed yourself, I brought as one of the 3 negatives that Joe mentioned, recogni

• Keep in mind that Angry Joe is an entertainer more than a reviewer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.