Is everyone satisfied with the choices or choices they've made in EP 1?

Is there anything you might change for the time being or go back and change or are you satisfied in waiting for EP 2?

Comments

• Yep. I'm totally okay with the choices I've made.

• Yes, I'm satisfied.

An interesting question would be: Are you the kind of player who'll replay an episode, multiple times if need be, to get the "perfect" choices before progressing; or are you the kind of player who just accepts choices that you felt you got "wrong"?

• Yep. I'm Pretty satisfied with how everything turned out for me, but I might replay the episode and play a darker batman, since it might be pretty fun.

• edited August 2016

SHUT UP JANEEE ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO! UR NOT ANYONE'S MAMMY! WHY DON'T YOU TELL YOUR LIL SISTER? OHH SHE'S DEAD YOU LAZY BASTARD

lol jk and thanks

Achilles321 posted: »

Yes, I'm satisfied. An interesting question would be: Are you the kind of player who'll replay an episode, multiple times if need be, to

• true

Yep. I'm Pretty satisfied with how everything turned out for me, but I might replay the episode and play a darker batman, since it might be pretty fun.

• Maybe i shouldn't have broken that person's hand but hey at least he's alive and i have a clear conscience.

• same

Maybe i shouldn't have broken that person's hand but hey at least he's alive and i have a clear conscience.

• except my conscience is the opposite of clear because i think when i got to the end, more people showed mercy Dx lol i feel like "badmon" instead

Maybe i shouldn't have broken that person's hand but hey at least he's alive and i have a clear conscience.

• edited August 2016

Wait, that was directed at me?

I said my question was "an interesting question". I didn't say it was more interesting than your question.

I was just adding to the discussion. : )

SHUT UP JANEEE ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO! UR NOT ANYONE'S MAMMY! WHY DON'T YOU TELL YOUR LIL SISTER? OHH SHE'S DEAD YOU LAZY BASTARD lol jk and thanks

• edited August 2016

UR DEAD TOO JANE UR DEAD TOO AND I'M TO BLAME MWAHAHAHA

Wait, that was directed at me? I said my question was "an interesting question". I didn't say it was more interesting than your question. I was just adding to the discussion. : )

• wat

• The only thing I slightly regret is dismissing Alfred's advice so much. I want our relationship to be great, but at the same time my Bruce/Batman doesn't want to cling onto the memory of his parents' deaths like a security blanket (bye-bye cinema tickets), and he doesn't want a morality speech every time he breaks a cop-murderer's arm (or ribs). lol

But, eh, nobody's relationship with Alfred is amazing right now, considering how the episode ended. RAGE FACE: "ALFRED?!!?!"

• Sure is, though shaking hands with Falcone was probably a bad idea.

• edited August 2016

No, I still have to playthrough the episode one or two more times to see all dialogue to decide what type of batman I wanna play. I would be done already, if they had rewind.

• I uh think they're referring to you like that because of your icon.

Wait, that was directed at me? I said my question was "an interesting question". I didn't say it was more interesting than your question. I was just adding to the discussion. : )

• edited August 2016

i guess i regret breaking the guy's arm because i played "good" batman? but i did dismiss one of his advice but then was like "you're right" (proud of that) lol "my batman" doesn't care about Alfred's speeches because he respects him (he secretly doesn't like them too much) & he listens to Alfred because Alfred's his only family

The only thing I slightly regret is dismissing Alfred's advice so much. I want our relationship to be great, but at the same time my Bruce/B

• Probably, but i still think it was a good idea, gossip is gossip so who cares what Gotham thinks now because Batman is in deeper shit

Sure is, though shaking hands with Falcone was probably a bad idea.

• Well, since we are more than Batman, I'm sure our public image is very important.

Probably, but i still think it was a good idea, gossip is gossip so who cares what Gotham thinks now because Batman is in deeper shit

• edited August 2016

i feel like i started the news speech wrong ..I started with a pity ramble about Batman's family instead of starting out with "sick people blah blah..." but i thought i'd get more choices from there

MosesARose posted: »

No, I still have to playthrough the episode one or two more times to see all dialogue to decide what type of batman I wanna play. I would be done already, if they had rewind.

• yea

I uh think they're referring to you like that because of your icon.

• Yeah, I know. That's what made me notice, initially, that the comment was to me. lol

I missed it in my notifications.

I uh think they're referring to you like that because of your icon.

• lol. I'm not dead. That rage-monster Kenny is dead.

• yeaa i would've killed Kenny too if i played S2 before watching it first :P

lol. I'm not dead. That rage-monster Kenny is dead.

• that's why this episode i trusted in Vale but in the next i need to talk to Gordan because i broke some low-live's arm then vanished ugh

Well, since we are more than Batman, I'm sure our public image is very important.

• edited August 2016

I did the exact same thing. I expected to simply start by honouring my parents ... but then that's all I talked about. Speech over. lol

I suppose it's not a big deal, though.

i feel like i started the news speech wrong ..I started with a pity ramble about Batman's family instead of starting out with "sick people blah blah..." but i thought i'd get more choices from there

• edited August 2016

All good for me.

• I'm satisfied with being a friend of the police. Gordon is an ally, for both Batman and Bruce, and that's very valuable.

that's why this episode i trusted in Vale but in the next i need to talk to Gordan because i broke some low-live's arm then vanished ugh

• edited August 2016

I thought they'd make you do the whole speech and it would impact your story. I was pumped! "OK I GOT THIS......classic sob story...." then ..plot twists and i'm like whatttt thought that was terrible in my opinion

I did the exact same thing. I expected to simply start by honouring my parents ... but then that's all I talked about. Speech over. lol I suppose it's not a big deal, though.

• cough typical lol ;-) i'm pretty sure i could strengthen the relationship in 4 more eps tho or perhaps i should've talked to him after i broke the thug's arm but i didn't because he drug in a triggered cop with him sighhh should've came in alone Gordan smh We could''ve had Starbucks

I'm satisfied with being a friend of the police. Gordon is an ally, for both Batman and Bruce, and that's very valuable.

• Why take risks when you could have a powerful cop on your side? I hope Gordon gets more screentime, it'll be awesome.

cough typical lol ;-) i'm pretty sure i could strengthen the relationship in 4 more eps tho or perhaps i should've talked to him after i bro

• oh btw i don't replay (i don't think) unless there was a really bad LAG then yessss i have to but i believe i can make decisions quickly or some - after reading this would probably think i "cheat" when i say i pause sometimes but...yea

Yes, I'm satisfied. An interesting question would be: Are you the kind of player who'll replay an episode, multiple times if need be, to

• edited August 2016

Glad you mentioned it, i made the choice knowing i'm taking a risk! also having remembered that a player could not possibly stray too far from telltale's story line (unfortunate at times) but then i was positive it was nothing more than just choice. Then again, from twau: some choices are better, however in this case it didn't make much difference, ditto. Funny, I actually thought going to the cops first was worse regardless if I was close to Gordan! Like a plot twist or something because of the obvious decision making between the two.

Why take risks when you could have a powerful cop on your side? I hope Gordon gets more screentime, it'll be awesome.

• kinda wish i could change my discussion title to "CHOICES CHOICES CHOICES" or "SEASON ONE" something that stands out, non specific but addressing all episodes

• Kind of wish I chose a different colour

• I regret shaking Falcone's hand. "OTL My gut was telling me "DONT DO IT", but I felt like I didn't want to give Harvey a hard time. Had I known at the time he was dating Selina, I'd have told Falcone to eff off. :V

• lol

Mariana238 posted: »

Kind of wish I chose a different colour

• I regret having polished Falcone's stick :D

Seriously, I thought better not to be the tough man so that my cover stays intact and he thinks that he can control me (Bruce). Later I asked him to leave and after all the respect I showed him to this point (shaking hand, keeping Harvey outside and not pissing him off) he sees me as an enemy just because I asked him to leave? So yeah ... maybe I should have been super rude to him from the beginning? Nah, it's alright... no regrets.

fayescarlet posted: »

I regret shaking Falcone's hand. "OTL My gut was telling me "DONT DO IT", but I felt like I didn't want to give Harvey a hard time. Had I known at the time he was dating Selina, I'd have told Falcone to eff off. :V

• I don't regret shaking his hand. I was being a gracious host. Nothing illegal about that. And, of course, Bruce can't see the future: he didn't know he was going to be caught in a huge scandal later on. At the time it made sense to be civil.

fayescarlet posted: »

I regret shaking Falcone's hand. "OTL My gut was telling me "DONT DO IT", but I felt like I didn't want to give Harvey a hard time. Had I known at the time he was dating Selina, I'd have told Falcone to eff off. :V

• By not polishing his stick shows that Bruce is the man of his OWN house that needs to be respected and then Falcone notices this and apologizes

Isterio posted: »

I regret having polished Falcone's stick Seriously, I thought better not to be the tough man so that my cover stays intact and he thinks

• Cat woman is great but Selina is very hideous imo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.