Is everyone satisfied with the choices or choices they've made in EP 1?

2»

Comments

• I am satisfied. buuuut.. at one point, when you had to choose to beat the guy and finally break his arm or not, I choose to do nothing, but the next scene Alfred told me '' you almost beat the man to death!'' I was like...errrrr....no?

• Yeah, that sucks. I believe it's a glitch and Telltale are aware of it, based on other comments I've read.

I didn't notice at first because I hit the guy in the face with the metal bar and then broke his arm. So the dialogue made perfect sense. lol

Then I did an alternate playthrough in which I kept my cool and Alfred was still like, "Bruce, you almost killed that poor man!"

There wasn't the option to say, "You're delusional, Alfred. Please go and take your medication." So I just sat there silently.

Mneferta posted: »

I am satisfied. buuuut.. at one point, when you had to choose to beat the guy and finally break his arm or not, I choose to do nothing, but the next scene Alfred told me '' you almost beat the man to death!'' I was like...errrrr....no?

• lol wtf idk why he would think that, probably because Batman intimidated him, tied him upside down, and threatened him or even hits him, but Alfred is old and is just worried about Batman a lot

Mneferta posted: »

I am satisfied. buuuut.. at one point, when you had to choose to beat the guy and finally break his arm or not, I choose to do nothing, but the next scene Alfred told me '' you almost beat the man to death!'' I was like...errrrr....no?

• Probably shouldn't have impaled that guy.

Cops probably hate Batman now.

• they already did, but like always stuff will happen & they'll need Batman

RhysAndLee posted: »

Probably shouldn't have impaled that guy. Cops probably hate Batman now.

• I feel like the only one that dosen't regret brutalizing Falcone.

• Yeah, this is very noticeable if you don't impale him.

they already did, but like always stuff will happen & they'll need Batman

• omg you did? lol why not give him over to authorities!

I feel like the only one that dosen't regret brutalizing Falcone.

• He gets handed over to the authorities either way.

omg you did? lol why not give him over to authorities!

• i guess but that makes Batman look like a monster

He gets handed over to the authorities either way.

• enter image description here

i guess but that makes Batman look like a monster

• edited August 2016

I did it to show Gotham a message:

DON'T. FUCK. WITH THE BAT.

I also broke the shooter's arm at the docks.

lol that's messed up

• "Bad Bat" huh?

I did it to show Gotham a message: DON'T. FUCK. WITH THE BAT. I also broke the shooter's arm at the docks.

• edited August 2016

Only if they really deserve it.

I'm playing it just like I played TWAU, ruthless and merciless, only if they force my hand.

"Bad Bat" huh?

• In twau i played tough but...not super reckless & dangerous like you probably did. From what they gave us in Batman ep 1 i personally don't think Falcone deserved to be beaten, i think destroying his name & putting him in jail where he can't get out was fair game too

Only if they really deserve it. I'm playing it just like I played TWAU, ruthless and merciless, only if they force my hand.

• I kind of wished that I didn't brutalize Falcone. But other than that, sure.

• Yeah, I suppose that is true. Leave it to the media to completely twist things, though. "OTL One reason why I didn't trust Vale, I don't trust anyone from the media.

Achilles321 posted: »

I don't regret shaking his hand. I was being a gracious host. Nothing illegal about that. And, of course, Bruce can't see the future: he didn't know he was going to be caught in a huge scandal later on. At the time it made sense to be civil.

• edited August 2016

I'll kind of replay because i'm bored now.. :P Batman ep 2 should be out between September 13-29, hopefully sooner

• edited August 2016

• edited August 2016

I kinda regretted shaking Falcone's hand, but considering media will drag Bruce down anyway, I'm fine with it now.

• The one thing I regret is not suggesting that the blood on my shirt collar was lipstick ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm happy with my choices.

I'm specially happy with what I told Harvey Dent when he asked for a slogan for his campaign.

"A New Face for Gotham"

Heheh. Harvey Dent. A new face.

Hehehehehehehehehehe...

• edited August 2016

lol holy crap i never thought of that that's so fuxed up, i wish we could save Harvey this time, I really do!

Abeille posted: »

I'm happy with my choices. I'm specially happy with what I told Harvey Dent when he asked for a slogan for his campaign. "A New Face for Gotham" Heheh. Harvey Dent. A new face. Hehehehehehehehehehe...

• I don't like the UI color I picked. I'm gonna change it.

• Nope.

I made the mistake of shaking Falcone's hand.

I just know that's gonna fuck me over sooner or later.

• What colour did you pick and what are you going to change it to? Just idly curious. : )

Crips posted: »

I don't like the UI color I picked. I'm gonna change it.

• edited August 2016

oh from what i saw was you getting a knife put in your stupid flat chest jane

lol. I'm not dead. That rage-monster Kenny is dead.

• edited August 2016

I brutalized that pig Falcone

they already did, but like always stuff will happen & they'll need Batman

• nah

enter image description here

Nope. I made the mistake of shaking Falcone's hand. I just know that's gonna fuck me over sooner or later.

• lol

oh from what i saw was you getting a knife put in your stupid flat chest jane

• I feel like I shouldn't have impaled Falcone, but meh, more scary Batman points for me...

• You impaled Falcone?

AChicken posted: »

I feel like I shouldn't have impaled Falcone, but meh, more scary Batman points for me...

• enter image description here

You impaled Falcone?

• god that movie was horrible lol

You impaled Falcone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.